Crappler Extraordinaire

Posted On:
    9/11/2005 2:40am

supporting member
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Japan Junkie
    In fact, if you do Hapkido, I think you would be surprised to know that some of the higher-ranking hapkido people do healing and internal arts also (can't remember the Korean names for the healing stuff or the Chinese medicine equivalent they have, but it's similar).
    I "do" Hapkido. I must admit, I have heard bits of bullshido spout from my instructor's mouths from time to time, but never anything like this.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/11/2005 3:13am

Style: BFP Kung Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by hapkido_keith
    I "do" Hapkido. I must admit, I have heard bits of bullshido spout from my instructor's mouths from time to time, but never anything like this.

Are you one of Boong Soo Han's people ?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/11/2005 3:36pm

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    A person can touch a certain area and unbalance a person's health energy and cause illness and maybe eventually death.
    If i spat at my finger and rubbed it against your peritoneum, you probably would get rather ill in a relatively short time, this however would require some instruments as my knife hand has been a bit rusty lately.

I recently read about a swedish study, in which the acupuncture used in local pain relief actually increased the suffering of the subjects..go figure.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/11/2005 7:45pm

Style: FMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The American Veterinary Medical Association (AVMA), for example, considers acupuncture a "valid modality" and its "techniques should be regarded as surgical and/or medical procedures." The American Association of Equine Practitioners (AAEP) also considers acupuncture a valid modality and has formed a Task Force on Therapeutic Options to consider the value of acupuncture and other practices.

http://www.netpets.org/horses/refere...re/acupun.html

Genius

Posted On:
    9/11/2005 7:49pm

supporting member
     Style: Kru-MuayThai,GJJ-Blue

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Those poor animals.
    "Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities." Voltaire.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/11/2005 7:54pm

Style: Shotokan, Tai Chi Chuan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lotion
    Accupuncture DOES work..kind of:( Recent studies suggest that fine needles can relax muscles and help the body release natural opiates. The thing that is funny though is that these studies show that needles stuck anywhere can help relax you not in 'specific energy' spots. ...
    They don't really even have to be "fine" needles. I got to have a chat with someone from Atone Pain Tribe, a performing troupe that does suspensions, fire eating, and various other freakities. (For all of you who are unfamiliar with suspensions, imagine basically taking a meat hook, sticking it through a large hunk of your skin, and then hanging yourself from it.) She said that it hurts like a bitch for the first minute or so, but after a while, it stops hurting, and an intense natural high overcomes you.

Mind you, this isn't in support of accupuncture, just a point of interest about sticking things in people.

Martial mediocrite

Posted On:
    9/11/2005 11:50pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Using bag as aggro outlet

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    And I thought my nutting fridges etc made me tough.

What a woman.

I think I'm in love
    What am I?:

I am ignorant, thieving, lying, hypocrital, violent and thoroughly self obssessed. I steal from others to make myself look better, only to make the item or information worse.

I go on and on and ON about how brave and strong and brilliant and wealthy I am, but in the end I'm all mouth and no trousers.

That's right children, I'm your average AMERICUNT! and I exemplify AMERICA!:911flag:

:occasion1

JohnnyCache's "retort" proving how much he knows about medicine and geography and First World countries:
    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...=78188&page=22

Yes, through persistent lack of work and the cultivation of ignorance, he is a true American.

All Out of Bubblegum

Posted On:
    9/12/2005 1:14am

supporting memberforum leader
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    My friend got to meet the Enigma, Katzen, and others from the Jim Rose Circus - he said such carnie folk are a kick in the ass.
    There's no choice but to confront you, to engage you, to erase you. I've gone to great lengths to expand my threshold of pain. I will use my mistakes against you. There's no other choice.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/12/2005 1:53am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    http://gothicritual.com/index.php?op...mid=28&catid=6

Here're a few crap pictures of when they performed at a local club.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/12/2005 1:54am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    And now we return you to your regularly scheduled thread.
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 6789 ... LastLast