Martial mediocrite

Posted On:
    10/09/2005 4:35am

Join us... or die
     Style: Using bag as aggro outlet

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Japan Junkie
    The guy I tried to choke was deadly. He killed alot of people in Vietnam and was really tough. He may have been special ops or something. I think it's hard to choke this guy because he strengthened his neck muscles. It's probably obvious why the Dillman and Moneymaker pressure points work so well if you know what you're doing. Fat doesn't mean soft or wimpy. Fat and old can mean deadly if you underestimate them. The worst thing anyone can do is judge that Dillman doesn't know anything....until you wake up at the hands of one of his techniques. Some instructors I know went to his seminar and saw stuff that could have worked a bit (not 100%) but still effective. The old fat guy that did something to me was no pushover.
    Who's that tramping-tramping over my bridge?
    What am I?:

I am ignorant, thieving, lying, hypocrital, violent and thoroughly self obssessed. I steal from others to make myself look better, only to make the item or information worse.

I go on and on and ON about how brave and strong and brilliant and wealthy I am, but in the end I'm all mouth and no trousers.

That's right children, I'm your average AMERICUNT! and I exemplify AMERICA!:911flag:

:occasion1

JohnnyCache's "retort" proving how much he knows about medicine and geography and First World countries:
    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...=78188&page=22

Yes, through persistent lack of work and the cultivation of ignorance, he is a true American.

Genius

Posted On:
    10/09/2005 4:36am

supporting member
     Style: Kru-MuayThai,GJJ-Blue

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    JJ needs to eat a lead pill, a .50 caliber kind of pill.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/09/2005 4:41am

Style: MMA, Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Angry_Spastic
    Who's that tramping-tramping over my bridge?

Well it aint the Billy Goats Gruff that's for sure. :eatbabies

Martial mediocrite

Posted On:
    10/09/2005 4:42am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    On a less ad hominem type note,

Bullshit on successfully defeating a Vietnam Vet, unless Lady Luck Herself manifested and helped you.

And 'fat old men' may in fact be in the right shape for THEM!
    What am I?:

I am ignorant, thieving, lying, hypocrital, violent and thoroughly self obssessed. I steal from others to make myself look better, only to make the item or information worse.

I go on and on and ON about how brave and strong and brilliant and wealthy I am, but in the end I'm all mouth and no trousers.

That's right children, I'm your average AMERICUNT! and I exemplify AMERICA!:911flag:

JohnnyCache's "retort" proving how much he knows about medicine and geography and First World countries:

Yes, through persistent lack of work and the cultivation of ignorance, he is a true American.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/10/2005 12:45am

Style: TKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm just deliberately hitting on a few nerves for kicks. Actually the guy was in Vietnam and did kill alot of people. Some other TKD people know who the guy was and his history. He had some pretty tough neck muscles. Whatever he did for conditioning was working a bit I guess. Don't underestimate someone just because he's old and fat. It doesn't mean that at one time he was like that, and I still wouldn't mess with the guy in a dark alley. Honestly, would any of you guys be caught circling around with the likes of Dillman or Moneymaker in an isolated area? This guy had a psychotic look in his eyes when I tried to choke him, as if he LIKED pain. That's the signal to forget about doing something that you think might work and time to go somewhere else.

Genius

Posted On:
    10/10/2005 12:47am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    JJ, you are an idiot. Shut the **** up!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/10/2005 2:50am

Style: MMA, Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Thaiboxerken
    JJ, you are an idiot. Shut the **** up!
    <o:p> </o:p>No you are absolutely wrong. He is an idiot, a shitty martial artist (doesn’t know how to choke someone), a bullshitter, and a punk.

<o:p> </o:p>JJ, shut the **** up.

<o:p> </o:p>
    Quote Originally Posted by <st1:place w:st="on"><st1:country-region w:st="on">Japan</st1:country-region></st1:place> Junkie
    I'm just deliberately hitting on a few nerves for kicks.
    <o:p></o:p>
    No you are just being a little peter puffer. Back up your “daring deeds” with some sort of proof or step the **** off.
    <o:p></o:p><o:p></o:p>
    Quote Originally Posted by <st1:country-region w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Japan</st1:place></st1:country-region> Junkie

Honestly, would any of you guys be caught circling around with the likes of Dillman or Moneymaker in an isolated area?
    <o:p></o:p>Honestly, I think I would beat the living **** out of them. I am not saying that as a macho threat I base it on a few simple facts.

• I am in better shape.
    • I am physically stronger.
    • I spar at least 4 days a week. (I doubt either of them spar 4 times a year)
    • And most importantly, I am a better fighter.
    <o:p> </o:p><o:p></o:p>
    Quote Originally Posted by <st1:place w:st="on"><st1:country-region w:st="on">Japan</st1:country-region></st1:place> Junkie

This guy had a psychotic look in his eyes when I tried to choke him, as if he LIKED pain. That's the signal to forget about doing something that you think might work and time to go somewhere else.
    <o:p></o:p>If you tried a ***** move like a 2 handed movie choke on me I would too, right before I knocked you the **** out.

Martial mediocrite

Posted On:
    10/10/2005 5:46am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Japan Junkie was trying a two handed choke?

Even I know that that should NOT be attempted without a proper position!

Or more specifically, just not tried. Unless you're trying to kill some self indulgent teen starlet on a spooky univeristy campus.
    What am I?:

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/11/2005 1:58am

Style: TKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I don't even care what anybody thinks. I can do alot of stuff, just don't always show it. I could care less what anybody thinks of what I can do. I know what I'm capable of doing, but sometimes I get a little nice because I don't like to hurt people too much. I know that I've cracked a few people's ribs before doing sparring, but that happens when you land a good technique, just like the broken nose I guess. Martial arts is just fun for me. I have a lot going for me right now anyway, and the door is always open for anybody to spar if they want to. It's fun to act like an idiot here if people want to take it too seriously. Nobody can scare me with any big talk because it doesn't phase me. I like experimenting with different martial artists to learn new stuff. You guys have got to learn to lighten up. Being a martial artist isn't always about beating the heck out of people. There's more to life than that, but that's just a part of it. By the way, if I'm an idiot, at least I'm an idiot on the way to a Ph.D. and a couple of black belts.

Genius

Posted On:
    10/11/2005 2:17am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Idiots can be PhD's as well. For example, there are a few PdD's in the creationism movement.

Also, you showed up to a throwdown and was schooled by beginners. It doesn't look good for your martial arts prowess or knowledge.

You also post the most idiotic things.

It's safe to assume that you are an all around moron.
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 1213 LastLast