Hole in one.

Posted On:
    9/09/2005 6:40pm

Join us... or die
     Style: LongFist CMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by JFS USA
    Shaolin Do SUCKS and Sin is a completel wanker ... an ass clown ... he doesn't even rate being laughed at. "Belts" ... yeah ... right ... I've seen some of their "forms" ... total ****.

If you're in Colorado you would be far better off to go with something at least reasonably decent ... go see DeThouras ... Silat ... if you need an intro to him PM me. The BEAST

Well, you're good for something after all. We'll get used to your bile eventually.

:XXeyeslam
    Last edited by SifuAbel; 9/09/2005 6:49pm at .
    Give to Haiti relief. text "haiti' to 90999
    http://www.youtube.com/user/TeacherMonkey?feature=mhee

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/09/2005 6:49pm

Style: none currently

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Dude ... you are clueless ... okay? Dulles sucks to begin with ... nightmare to get in and out of ...

Secondly, you tossed a chance for aggressive sex ... all because of a self-induced bowel problem ... The BEAST
    Trust me dude...you wouldn't wanna touch this girl with someone else's dick. I would have humored her if she was a potential piece. duh? Why do you think I still go to aikido classes?

Also, I've had great experiences with Dulles. You just have to pick flights that aren't at the height of rush hour traffic and such. With the exception of one international flight, I don't think I've ever had to wait a significant amount of time. Anyways, it's the closest international airport so quite picking on me geez.... :tongue5:

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/09/2005 7:08pm

Style: Kung Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I never heard of ''Shaolin-DO'' until I checked Bullshido's forums...

Converter of Virgins

Posted On:
    9/09/2005 7:42pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: H'ung Ga & SPM

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by KungFuDoesWork
    Well, you're good for something after all. We'll get used to your bile eventually.
    Man, Sin is a total waste of carbon. The inference was made that he should be shut down ... good luck to anyone attempting that.

Best have a boat load of money and plenty of attorney fire power. He will go Shaolin Lawyer-Fu on you big time.

He's proof positive of the enduring Wisdom contained in the saying "Caveat Emptor" ... John

Converter of Virgins

Posted On:
    9/09/2005 7:55pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: H'ung Ga & SPM

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by xingyifa
    Trust me dude...you wouldn't wanna touch this girl with someone else's dick.
    Okay, that is just a rank nasty visual image.

I would have humored her if she was a potential piece. duh? Why do you think I still go to aikido classes?
    Whose Aikido class?

[/QUOTE]Also, I've had great experiences with Dulles. You just have to pick flights that aren't at the height of rush hour traffic and such. With the exception of one international flight, I don't think I've ever had to wait a significant amount of time. Anyways, it's the closest international airport so quite picking on me geez.... :tongue5:[/QUOTE]

Probably the reason ... I'm always flying out of Country and at peak load times ... fricking mess from construction for a long time ... BWI is a snap ... although, a few months ago I was flying out of Country and two of us "profiled" ... taken out of line ... bottom of feet to top of head "touch - feel - wave majic wand around" searched.

Funny ... I don't think I look mid-Eastern ... then again ... the other person selected for "personal service" was a 72 year old Woman from Texas. She got royally hot and started going off on Security. "Lady, please ... just cooperate or we are both going to miss our flights ..." I was begging ... The BEAST

Hole in one.

Posted On:
    9/09/2005 8:14pm

Join us... or die
     Style: LongFist CMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I must say, this "P.C." **** is useless.
    Give to Haiti relief. text "haiti' to 90999
    http://www.youtube.com/user/TeacherMonkey?feature=mhee

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/09/2005 8:53pm

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    P(eople) E(ating) T(asty) A(nimals)
    I had a sticker which said this on one of my water bottles and they didn't seem to appreciate the joke :)

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/09/2005 11:29pm

Style: Shen Men Tao

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Shaolin Do?

Right from the start...the very first time I ever came across one of these schools...I was annoyed by the name. As a long time practitioner and teacher of Traditional Chinese Boxing Styles, I could accept names like 'Shao-Lin Tao' or 'Siu-Lum Do' or even 'Sho-rin Do'....as generic and vague as any of these would be...but Shaolin Do? The whole mixed language/multiple dialect combination trip with this name seems confused and bogus to me right away.

Then there's the huge sign outside that says 'SHAOLIN DO'...'Kung-Fu' and 'Tai-Chi'....but when I walk in...everyone is wearing white karate uniforms with colored belts and practicing what looks like generic karate to me...and not great karate at that. Plus...the printed materials are filled with inconsistencies and improbable, non-verifiable background info that defies credibility. There was absolutely nothing even remotely connected to Chinese Martial Arts happening there....and definitely no legitimate Shaolin Kung-Fu or Tai-Chi of any variety. This is merely a fraudulent attempt to appear to be more than another karate school to the naive and unsuspecting beginner in order to separate them from their money!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/09/2005 11:48pm

Style: Shen Men Tao

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Shaolin-Do vs. Chung Mu Kwan

Just thought I'd mention that the only other organization I've come across in 45 years of Chinese Martial Arts experience to compete with Shaolin-Do for the title of Most Bogus School was John C. Kim's School of Chung Mu Kwan which claimed '8 Styles taught as One' and similarly included everything from karate to pa-kua and every known martial art weapon ever invented. Kind of a 'one stop' martial arts shopping experience. But that's another story for another thread.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/10/2005 12:06am

Style: TKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If we weren't supposed to eat animals then why are they made out of meat?

How could you spar in such a deadly art? I mean wouldn't there just be piles of dead bodies after each class? I would think the stink from that alone would cause a drop in attendance not to mention the loss of students do to death.

I just can't beleive people are this stupid to believe this bullshido. :eusa_liar This is a very good reason that stupidity should be painful.

Thank you for your time -- Drew
Page 3 of 36 FirstFirst 123 456713 ... LastLast