Our Sponsors:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/15/2002 4:31pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Musashi83 is correct... HUNTER may be the greatest fucking troll of ALL TIME. I mean, this guy will do ANYTHING -- ANYTHING!! -- to disrupt the forum and turn all attention to him. He will post his phone number, he will post multiple topics about Rickson's cock, he will post all kinds of **** about how he is tight with Gokor and Tito Ortiz, man... he'll just stop at nothing...

And just when you think HUNTER used all his trolling powers, he shocks the MMA Internet Forum world and posts pictures of him sucking his own shaved horse sized weenie.

Alter7nate, could you degrade yourself in this manner just to troll?

Injury Waiting To Happen

Posted On:
    8/15/2002 4:32pm

supporting member
     Style: Snatch Wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    wcrockets: Not true. Hunter is a ****. He did it on purpose. But I won't argue it here other than to say this here and now.

Senior Administrator

Posted On:
    8/15/2002 9:52pm

staff
     Style: JKD, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Umm, what is the initial looney (alter7nate) talking about?

"Everyone listen to her. The walking timebomb..." -- USARULES, talking about the author.
    Monkey Ninjas! Attack!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/16/2002 5:51am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You know JKD, I have been wondering that for sometime. I am not sure if english is alter7nate's first language. I have a hard time following his topics. I think he living in his own mind. There he is a legend. But hey, one person's incomprehensible troll is another person's mystic religious guru...

Posted On:
    8/16/2002 6:31pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Artistic creative writing and thinking is my first language, Hmong is my second and English is my third.

To all of you...

You know, I'm on the Library's computer with 1 hour limit per day...and I'm trying very hard to do something else in life.........that's why some people seem to think they "defeated" me.
    Remember that the Alter7nate right now is NOT in his prime. The Alter7nate back then talk alot of ****...like how Xbox is a big soft dick and Gamecube may be small but "Hard" etc., this was an arguement I made against the Bill Gates cock suckers back in the late Showya Era and Early Showya II Era.

Alter7nate is a Legend!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12