222118 Bullies, 3962 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

ORNYTHORINQUE!... BOIT-SANS-SOIF!... BACHI-BOUZOUK!

Posted On:
    7/07/2013 7:13pm

supporting member
     Style: Judo, BJJ

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorB View Post
    I would suggest that you may have made an unwarranted assumption about her ability.
    Cool. Prove it.

In reliable experience, the sort of claims she's making have panned out an average of zero times out of a hundred. That's a pretty good indicator that this kind of stuff doesn't occur, and claims to the effect that it does are ****. If she wants people to believe she can do what she says she does, the burden of proof's on her.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/07/2013 8:25pm

Style: aikido

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Over thirty years ago Wendi Dragonfire was a judge at karate tournaments I participated in. I would suggest that you may have made an unwarranted assumption about her ability.
    And I would suggest that you aren't reading the threads you post in very carefully. This one is eight years old. The people you're arguing with are likely long gone. You have also added nothing to this conversation. She once judged at a karate tournament thirty years ago... so what?

Administrator

Posted On:
    7/07/2013 11:33pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Over thirty years ago Wendi Dragonfire was a judge at karate tournaments I participated in. I would suggest that you may have made an unwarranted assumption about her ability.
    I would suggest that judging a karate tournament does not denote proof of skill.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234