Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/20/2008 7:48am

Style: Mogung

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Inkrepid
    i said without spacers, its much harder. and for the info im not a freaking troll. I train in kempo, and this is just something i saw on www.wle.com under the training tools so i was asking about it. Ive seen people do iron palm in tournaments and stuff but I personally dont know much about IP training, just what i read at the wle forums and stuff. hence why im coming to ask here about it since this is usually a good forum. But im noticing lately its just a bunch of bjj fan boys...

on a side note id like to see that 50 year old man try to break 16 slabs without spacers. u didnt even read my post right loser
    Thats the point. Consider the source. Wing lam was outed by his Ex wife who said she taught him "iron wire" and other methods, basically what she knew on Hung gar. Wing lam LIED through his teeth. This was posted on the tc media kung fu forum. Ironically, moderated by one of his students Gene ching. And guess what? The posts mysteriously dissapeared. They were posted by a guy named Word, but the "word" got out through other channels.

So far none of his students or wing lam has ever made statements about the issue (the stereotypical ad hominems against the wife "i got screwed over by a divorce lawyer/my ex wife is a *********, blah blah). Wing lam has a publishing empire that goes along with wahoo's fish taco empire. He's money motivated and this sells. I know tons of people that have bottles of that dit da jow and the brass rings (he's the onyl one that sells the rings whcih is why they are better than the steel chrome plated ones LMAO).

The guy must be independently wealthy to send all those catalogs out to people (which is why the minimum order is like $50 LMAO). A big clue that something else is wrong is in his methods. His iron palm method deviates from Ku's, yet he at least suggests that it comes from Ku. He suggests to use force to strike the palm down, contradicting virtuall 99.9% of all iron palm striking method out there. Also to tense up the muscles when the hand strikes the bag.

He claims that shot is better than filaments, which are yang. Round shot is yin, but sells steel, which drains the qi. Its called iron palm, so maybe you should figure out that iron is the medium used. Yet he says the brass rings are better than steel (because he's the only one selling them!). When I found out about what his ex wife was saying. And when she busted his egg out, it really made me doubt some things.

Eg. The ha say fu lineage. The tiger claw iron palm. The behavior of his students. Klingon martial arts. Get real.

His "iron body" isnt golden bell. Its just martial qigong and there are other issues with his tit sin iron wire set. Bak sil lum, ku yu cheongs primary style doesnt even believe the story of Ku striking the horse. So read between the lines here. Why do you think he puts the picture of Ku on the bottles of his dit da jow. Oh yeah on that point. Its not even Ku's original formula which contains obscure stuff that costs $100's to fill at a chinese herb shop.

Its just the cheapest herbs you find in any chinese over the counter linement LMAO.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/20/2008 7:58am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Mantis
    I doubt it. There is just no comparison.

Actual iron palm training will assist those in striking very hard.

Scary strong power, if you know what I mean.
    Ah yesss green dragon studios. Ironic that there is a picture of CDC in the background. Cheng denounced Chicone. They arent even teaching the methods right. I just saw the green dragon iron palm and its two versions on one tape. One of chicoine and the other of john allen. Its not taught 100% right.

Yet these are supposed to be the two top guys in green dragon? Besides it not a real iron palm break.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/20/2008 8:06am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BackFistMonkey
    that looks like a hella nice free standing break ... I thought free standing breaks were suppose to be a demostration of speed ? Maybe its doesnt matter after like two or three slabs though , anyone know ? Or maybe I listen to the Extreme Breaking comentary to seriously ?

but anyways .. who is that breaking and is there video to go with it ? maybe some higher quality images ? As I said .. it looks like a hell of a nice break .

No I dont know what you mean by "scary strong" . Do you mean like Ninja's are coming to kill you scary ? Or maybe Night InBreed Post-Ops stalking you scary ? Or 70 page _ing _ung Flame War scary ? Or maybe " 0 NOES !!! Asia is gonna break out the Aikido !!! " type of scary ?
    Its chicoine and its on the green dragon iron palm tape. Its more dramatic taken as a freeze frame there. On video he winds up and pop, thats it. Pop and you hear this clinkle of concrete. This is like his signature strike. But its not a real iron palm strike. I've never seen a selective break from these people. He doesnt even use that much force he just wacks his harm sideways.

Its a good demo or real fake. Download the video off emule and check it out. The picture implys follow through or penetration. Thats not how it looks. He just pops the concrete and it falls off the block.

Posted On:
    1/20/2008 9:43am

Style: Lethargy

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Does training "iron palm" not screw up your hands later in life? And even if you have hands like concrete, with no timing or skill they are worth bugger all.
    Quote Originally Posted by sochin101
    Dude, whassup? Did they freeze your dick then accidentally use it to cool down a thimble full of water? Or, did you mis-spell crayonist? You know, the guy who makes sure the wax crayons you use aren't too sharp in case you decide to do the decent thing and kill yourself.
    Training log. Here

JFS vs The Villain here

Everybody was Kung Fu fighting

Posted On:
    1/20/2008 9:59am

supporting member
     Style: Tai Chi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Abusivemelon
    Does training "iron palm" not screw up your hands later in life?
    Depends on the method. That's why different CMA methods involve rubbing in all this herbal stuff, doing hand exercises etc.. it's partly to stop you fucking the hand up.
    !!RENT SPACE HERE FOR 10 VBUCKS PER LINE PER MONTH!!

!! PM ME FOR SPEEDY SERVICE !!

Sponsored by our first customer: Repulsive Monkey

I <3 Sirc.

Posted On:
    1/20/2008 10:42am

supporting member
     Style: Taijiquan/Shuai-Chiao/BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Inkrepid
    He was a master of shaolin iron palm and was supposed to have killed a war horse with his iron palm.
    Don't be silly. Warhouse chi flows and meridians are so entirely different than those of humans the iron palm cannot possibly work against them. Plus, surely the knight atop the warhorse would have put a lance through the kung-fu man's eye three yards away. Also, Shaolin temple isn't real. Finally, maybe the horse was sick.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234