Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/27/2005 2:48pm

Style: Kempo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Ku Yu Cheong Iron Palm?

He was a master of shaolin iron palm and was supposed to have killed a war horse with his iron palm. Do you guys here believe stuff like iron palm? I have personally seen the devastating effects iron palm and am pretty convinced but what do u guys think? I know some people that can break 5 brick building slabs without spacers with iron palm but ive never met any karate people or anything like that who could even break 3. And no the bricks werent backed or sun heated..

Posted On:
    8/27/2005 3:06pm

supporting memberforum leader
     Style: Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You get a 2/10.

Actual Photo

Posted On:
    8/27/2005 3:16pm

supporting member
     Style: Recovery-Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I am going with a 4/10 becouse of the warhorse killing thing and asking if people @ bullshido really believe it ...

and becouse I am in the mood to rant today .....:boxing: I am biting at this troll .

The concrete breaking really honestly doesnt seem that impressive and have you even checked out the local schools to see what they break ?

I can break two slabs with spacers with the mighty "Iron Palm " and I am a freaking lightweight chimp . A 50 year old man I train with can break 8 slabs on each side with elbow drops ( total of sixteen with one motion ) , and can manage 5 with his palm heel .Our school for the record , is a Dojang .. a TKD dojang in the freaking middle of nowhwere Kentucky .. that teaches HKD on the side ... SO ... what does that tell you about Magical Iron Palm training and anyone who claims its super special ?

and I think if I broke more than six seperate times in my whole life ... I could get it ... just takes practice that I havent done yet ... but I managed one slab the first time I broke with a plam heel on something besides wood . Then two the second time .

Maybe if I spent some more time palm heeling more concrete instead of live training I could really impress the noobs .

If you really really really want video ... I will see what I can do monday . :XXsmoker:

P.S.
    breaking something doesnt mean your good at martial arts ... it just means you can pound the **** out of stationary target with a single strike or kick ...

One Ambulance, Eleven Cops...

Posted On:
    8/27/2005 3:25pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Kung Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Iron palm helped my focus and technique very much. It's definately a good thing if you can find it.
    “We are surrounded by warships and don’t have time to talk. Please pray for us.” — One Somali Pirate.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/27/2005 3:27pm

Style: Arnis, judo, Taichi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    3/10 but is is nice to see the trolls arn't extinct. Now go back to your bridge.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/27/2005 3:34pm

Style: Ju d'oh!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    mm...i'll go with a 3.5/10, mostly because I liked Backfist Monkey's bite. Now then as for our troll...*gets out random RPG book* Here we are, my Troll Slaying Knife, it gives me a +9 against trolls....god that was lame...even by my standards...

Actual Photo

Posted On:
    8/27/2005 3:49pm

supporting member
     Style: Recovery-Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Mantis
    Iron palm helped my focus and technique very much. It's definately a good thing if you can find it.
    But is finding Iron Palm like finding T3h R3@l _ing _un ?

but outside of that comment ...damn it .. I have to give you the rest of it from what I know of Iron Palm ...* grumbles * ... :qleft4:

I know breaking itself teaches focus and proper technique becouse you are forced use one tech properly .. or **** just wont break .. So I assume that learning one of your body's natural weapons and and focusing completely on it and its application would also have similar results .

Everybody was Kung Fu fighting

Posted On:
    8/27/2005 3:54pm

supporting member
     Style: Tai Chi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I had a friend who knocked out a cow by punching it whilst we were drunk once.

Everybody was Kung Fu fighting

Posted On:
    8/27/2005 3:56pm

supporting member
     Style: Tai Chi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    And my brother in law learned this trick where he can take a bite out of a pint glass without cutting his mouth.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/27/2005 3:57pm

Style: none currently

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    he must have good chi
Page 1 of 4 1 234 LastLast