Converter of Virgins

Posted On:
    9/01/2005 6:21am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: H'ung Ga & SPM

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by drummerboy
    but you are definitely hogging this thread and a bunch of other threads.
    No problem. I have business out of town and starting in about an hour, I will NOT post on any thread for a few days. The forum is clear of the "mean, old nasty man." Go for it.

This thread was moving towards a discussion on "Pain: How it might present as signal of injury and how it might just be part of the game." See if you can convince Peter to come back on.

Your style of writing is patronizing and it ticks people off. The substance gets lost and it's a shame because I think there is substance in your posts (those few that don't deal with MOD conspiracy, your personal trolls etc).
    Whatever. John

Merry Christmas Bitch

Posted On:
    9/01/2005 6:24am

Join us... or die
     Style: Canadian Shidokan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cullion
    But I agree that men calling women the c-word is unnacceptable. JFS has apologised for this and hasn't done it since.
    As you can see, he is still here.
    I don't think that Bullshido is OVER moderated, far from that.
    But we do have lines, and I for one, do try to make them clear.
    Sometimes its just a question of being "gentlemenly".

Converter of Virgins

Posted On:
    9/01/2005 6:35am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: H'ung Ga & SPM

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I don't think they want to ban you. They just want you to refrain from using certain language when strangers ask you to prove things.
    Well ... let's consider that in context for a moment. First, the "Bullshido" call was my claim that 5 guys died in my SFAS Course. That information came from then SSG Radd who was Cadre for that cycle.

So, on comes some guy that makes the claim that he can access the records that would prove or disprove my assertion. He posted that I claimed to be a Batt Boy and I did not ... do not. Shock Troops with a high fatality rate ... not for me. I prefer "every man in ... every man out."

Then he shifts into "I can't tell if you were in my class or not ..." mode. That was not and is not the issue. Summer of 1990. Whether we were in the same cycle or not is irrelevant. Either he can access the records or he can't.

In re-reading his post I doubt he is real in any sense of the word. He'll have to prove that to ME before I give an credibility to any thing he posts. Directing me to inquire about some guy by way of nickname is moronic. Anyone could go onto a forum or web site, pick out a name of someone who has proven credibility and then claim to be the same person on another forum.

It's not Bullshido ... it's Trollshido and it seems to be the name of the game so long as the MODS are enjoying themselves or "approve" of the slant the witch hunt is taking.

The 2 MODS I note do not walk a "fine line" ... they wander about like a drunk on Saturday Night.

As for "You attacked their Friend ..." That's played out and yet another form of proof that 2 MODS are nothing more than **** stirrers. EA and I spoke directly. Still, the MODS persist. EA is coming here on 91/7, still, the MODS persist. Both MODS were oh so quick to post up that EA could take care of himself. Apparently they are experiencing a meltdown in the confidence department. They are still stirring.

Post 9/17 the only thing either of them will be stirring is crow ... they are going to eat a lot of it. John
    Last edited by JFS USA; 9/01/2005 6:39am at .

Merry Christmas Bitch

Posted On:
    9/01/2005 6:52am

Join us... or die
     Style: Canadian Shidokan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by JFS USA
    Well ... let's consider that in context for a moment. First, the "Bullshido" call was my claim that 5 guys died in my SFAS Course. That information came from then SSG Radd who was Cadre for that cycle.

So, on comes some guy that makes the claim that he can access the records that would prove or disprove my assertion. He posted that I claimed to be a Batt Boy and I did not ... do not. Shock Troops with a high fatality rate ... not for me. I prefer "every man in ... every man out."

Then he shifts into "I can't tell if you were in my class or not ..." mode. That was not and is not the issue. Summer of 1990. Whether we were in the same cycle or not is irrelevant. Either he can access the records or he can't.

In re-reading his post I doubt he is real in any sense of the word. He'll have to prove that to ME before I give an credibility to any thing he posts. Directing me to inquire about some guy by way of nickname is moronic. Anyone could go onto a forum or web site, pick out a name of someone who has proven credibility and then claim to be the same person on another forum.

It's not Bullshido ... it's Trollshido and it seems to be the name of the game so long as the MODS are enjoying themselves or "approve" of the slant the witch hunt is taking.

The 2 MODS I note do not walk a "fine line" ... they wander about like a drunk on Saturday Night.

As for "You attacked their Friend ..." That's played out and yet another form of proof that 2 MODS are nothing more than **** stirrers. EA and I spoke directly. Still, the MODS persist. EA is coming here on 91/7, still, the MODS persist. Both MODS were oh so quick to post up that EA could take care of himself. Apparently they are experiencing a meltdown in the confidence department. They are still stirring.

Post 9/17 the only thing either of them will be stirring is crow ... they are going to eat a lot of it. John

Are you dilusional or what ??
    I made iot very clear that MY only problem was your language, period.
    Make all the claims you fucking want, knock yourself out.
    Ream on the staff as much as you want, have a FIESTA, don't forget the pinata !
    But when I tell you to watch your language, do it.
    If you don't like that, please feel free to go outside and play hide and go **** yourself.

Simple.

Everybody was Kung Fu fighting

Posted On:
    9/01/2005 7:13am

supporting member
     Style: Tai Chi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BatRonin
    Sometimes its just a question of being "gentlemenly".
    Agree 100%.

Posted On:
    9/01/2005 7:24am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by JFS USA
    That's fair enough. I'm just suggesting that for the interest of sparing thread interruption the detailed discussion should be done privately, or perhaps in a different thread. You could leave a note saying 'I want to know something about you before I give you more details about me, let's take this to PM' so that nobody reading thought you had just backed down.

As for "You attacked their Friend ..." That's played out and yet another form of proof that 2 MODS are nothing more than **** stirrers. EA and I spoke directly. Still, the MODS persist.
    As you will see from my other posts I agree with you here. EvilAsia has checked your background and spoken with you personally, and he sees fit to talk to you and about you respectfully, I think that should be good enough.

The tricky thing is, Bullshido is populated by people who like fighting for the sake of it, and that includes the staff.

I certainly don't think there's any long-term plan to stop your match with Asia. From the little I know about the mods personalities, they'd never deprive themselves of a good fight vid even, or perhaps especially, if it featured one of their friends getting hammered. That's why I don't think they'd want to stop you from having 'gong sau' with Asia.

I look forward to seeing the post 9/17 vids as I'm sure the rest of us will.
    Last edited by Cullion; 9/01/2005 7:45am at .

Senior Administrator

Posted On:
    9/01/2005 10:36am

staff
     Style: JKD, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I want him to fight Asia. He dosen't want to. He's trying to get banned so he can bow out.
    Monkey Ninjas! Attack!

Dorkus Malorkus

Posted On:
    9/01/2005 11:15am

supporting member
     Style: Boxing/BJJudo/Crossfit

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    But I agree that men calling women the c-word is unnacceptable. JFS has apologised for this and hasn't done it since.
    I thought in the UK they drop C-Bombs all the time.

Posted On:
    9/01/2005 11:31am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ojgsxr6
    I thought in the UK they drop C-Bombs all the time.
    People do, except in the context discussed.

Senior Administrator

Posted On:
    9/01/2005 11:37am

staff
     Style: JKD, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh, hang on. Cullion, I just noticed you've been critisizing me and stuff. Aren't I supposed to start a witch hunt against you or something? Or at least shriek and yell and throw vile insults at you?

Something like that, anyway. 'Cause I'm all about that.
    Monkey Ninjas! Attack!