8/31/2005 4:44pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: H'ung Ga & SPM

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BatRonin
    John,
    You do NOt speak for bullshido.
    This : "Kindly provide Bullshido with proof that you are in any position to verify or check into any of the things you note as quoted above. "
    Is not appropriate.

Please rephrase to: " Kinldy provide ME with proof...."
    See above. Edited and done Batwhatever MOD. John F. Springer, the real name of a real person.

Everybody was Kung Fu fighting

Posted On:
    8/31/2005 4:50pm

supporting member
     Style: Tai Chi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by JFS USA
    This thread got run into the dirt by 2 MODS. They are to blame. Shame as Peter has a lot to offer in the direction the thread was heading. John
    There are some important things to remember here :-

1) The mods will pretty much let you post what you want, except the C word and racial abuse, but one of the perks of the job is that they always have the last word.

2) They have a duty to post legal advice.

3) The first most of the mods new about you was them hearing that you were being abusive about a guy who is a personal friend to many of them (EvilAsia). You and Asia may now have mutual respect, but the rest of them weren't party to those conversations. I agree with DrummerBoy that some of them are on the borderline of doing their job, and using that as an excuse to needle you.

4) Sometimes it's better not to have the last word, but to trust that readers have enough sense to tell who's being reasonable and who isn't.

Posted On:
    8/31/2005 4:51pm

Style: -

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Banning me is their "exit strategy" as it has dawned on them that there is a very strong probability of my holding my own, or better, against EA and they know that as they sow they reap. John
    Well, I don't know about "holding your own", but you are definitely hogging this thread and a bunch of other threads.
    While there is nothing wrong with hogging threads, think about all the usefull stuff you could do on this forum if you didn't deal with the petty stuff.

Your style of writing is patronizing and it ticks people off. The substance gets lost and it's a shame because I think there is substance in your posts (those few that don't deal with MOD conspiracy, your personal trolls etc).

Take care

Tomas
    Current stage of death: denial

Posted On:
    8/31/2005 4:52pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Banning me is their "exit strategy" as it has dawned on them that there is a very strong probability of my holding my own, or better, against EA and they know that as they sow they reap. John
    I don't think it's that. I should think they're all really looking forward to watching the video. You just needled them by being abusive to a personal friend, before you realised that Asia was OK.

Posted On:
    8/31/2005 4:52pm

supporting memberhall of fame
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Man, it was soooo easy to make you dance my little puppet.

Sure enough, you danced just as I demanded

Around and around the rat raced on the wheel.

proved you had danced just as I commanded ... again.

I smoked you like a cheap cigar ... noob.

You dance just the way I demand of you and you dance rather well my noobish, mind bender wannabe.
    Sure thing “Keyser Soze.”

No one is buying your bullshit…

All Out of Bubblegum

Posted On:
    8/31/2005 5:02pm

supporting memberforum leader
     Style: FMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Just because it's a PM doesn't make it confidential. The fuction is there for conversations that don't belong on the public boards, IE chatter that isn't pertinent...it's not an automatic confessional. When someone's being two-faced, I think it's no worse then saying to someone in public, "That's not what you said to me the other day when these people weren't all here"
    There's no choice but to confront you, to engage you, to erase you. I've gone to great lengths to expand my threshold of pain. I will use my mistakes against you. There's no other choice.

Converter of Virgins

Posted On:
    8/31/2005 5:02pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cullion
    I think disclosing the existence of a PM with an allusion to it's content is an unfair thing for a mod to do to a member in a public forum on bullshido. I don't think you need to do it to support your argument.
    Cullion, you truly are an honestly even natured Human Being. Rare thing to find in today's World and your attitude is a credit to your chosen Art form.

I would take exception to your post above ... however, I just read Batwhatever MOD's "warning" and it's clear they will move to ban me soon. All in the hope that it will lessen the amount of crow they will be eating post 9/17. Completely dishonest of the MODS.

What's sweet is that this forum can be accesed from anywhere ... and in the event Batwhatever MOD and his faithful side-kick JKDC ban me so as to avoid getting a face full of "I told you so" from me post 9/17 ... I will simply go onto other forums and point to this.

Bullshido gets "Credibility REVOKED" status and the other forums will eat them alive. As forums put no skill into my hands nor have the ability to take skill out of my hands ... they matter very little in the grand scheme of things ... to me.

I lured jay & Kwan onto this forum and then hung them out to dry ... they did it to themselves. That was my primary purpose for coming onto this forum. Bullshido actually seeks to discover the truth or falsity of a matter and for this I applaud them. Well done, Bullshido.

The other thing is that I wanted to involve some of my students in Throwdowns. It is a Retro and righteous step in the proper direction ... differing styles - systems in open Comp with the individuals setting the parameters ... how intense. That's the way it was when I came up through it some 30 years ago. For pushing the Throwdown, Bullshido is also to be recognized. Well done.

Video and witnesses will be present both 9/17 - 18. That's all that matters ... to me. The "TCMA can't work in real life" idiots will be gagged for a time. Let's see how many of "them" flock to take me on after getting and eye full of what it really looks like ... of what I really look like.

Seems I'm on your side of the pond in Oct. Catch Nish on the UK SPM Forum for details. Don't be a stranger. Let's hook up for a cup of coffee if you aren't interested in learning the Tid Sin Kuen. Take care, John

Converter of Virgins

Posted On:
    8/31/2005 5:06pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cullion
    I don't think it's that. I should think they're all really looking forward to watching the video. You just needled them by being abusive to a personal friend, before you realised that Asia was OK.
    We are just going to have to agree to disagree on that one, Cullion. Those 2 MODS are scared to death that I'm going to star down and they are going to be stuck eating crow ... lots and lots of crow.

BTW, I AM going to star down big time and those 2 MODS are going to be hung out to dry on other forums ... whose trolls will fly here to eat them up ... if they don't tone down their attitude with me. John

Converter of Virgins

Posted On:
    8/31/2005 5:11pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCache
    Just because it's a PM doesn't make it confidential. The fuction is there for conversations that don't belong on the public boards, IE chatter that isn't pertinent...it's not an automatic confessional. When someone's being two-faced, I think it's no worse then saying to someone in public, "That's not what you said to me the other day when these people weren't all here"
    Geesh ... here I am ... agreeing 100% with JC. What in the Hell is the World coming to?

Besides, I appreciate a strong, nasty fighter and at least in this arena JKDChick gives as good as anyone. I admire that. But don't "tell" her that ... she might get all spastic, accuse me of "sucking up" ... get all scared that the perception might be that she is weak if she doesn't "flame on" ... and then do her stand at the urinal with the boys thing :icon_chee John

Posted On:
    8/31/2005 5:11pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I would take exception to your post above ... however, I just read Batwhatever MOD's "warning" and it's clear they will move to ban me soon.
    I don't think they want to ban you. They just want you to refrain from using certain language when strangers ask you to prove things.
Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 289101112 13141516 ... LastLast