Style
    Judo
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hello everyone! I've been doing Judo for 3 yrs. & I just got married 4 months ago. Just wanted to drop by & introduce myself.

Style
    Boxing; Sub. Grappling
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronin78
    Hello everyone! I've been doing Judo for 3 yrs. & I just got married 4 months ago. Just wanted to drop by & introduce myself.
    welcome Ronin78. Unfortunately you are posting in the wrong place. This is actually a sticky containing rules for newbietown. You should start your own thread in newbietown and introduce yourself there.

Now lovely Lucifer, in hell so stark
    King, and lord of sin and pride
    With some mist his wits make dark.
    He send thee grace to be thy guide

HE LOOKS LIKE A TINY BEAR MIXED WITH A CAT, AND THAT IS THE MEANEST ANIMAL MIXTURE EVER, BEAR FOR FUCKING STRENGTH, AND CAT FOR FUCKING MEAN!!! ************.

Style
    none
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    if it offends somebody but provides humor to someone else, then the offended parties should just leave. if u come into a website like this expecting not to be offended, then u have problems.:jerkit2yf
    anyway, about myself. i've never participated in any martial arts programs, however if u want to consider MCMAP a form of martial arts, then that's all i've done. i enlisted in the marine corp. in february of 2006, went to boot camp in august. graduated in november, then went to MCT and graduated that on my birthday. i'm now sitting in MOS school bored as hell.:new_usa: Ooh Rah Marine Corp.!
    Last edited by mott; 2/21/2007 10:42am at .

Style
    Boxing; Sub. Grappling
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What's your MOS?

Now lovely Lucifer, in hell so stark
    King, and lord of sin and pride
    With some mist his wits make dark.
    He send thee grace to be thy guide

HE LOOKS LIKE A TINY BEAR MIXED WITH A CAT, AND THAT IS THE MEANEST ANIMAL MIXTURE EVER, BEAR FOR FUCKING STRENGTH, AND CAT FOR FUCKING MEAN!!! ************.