• Register
Our Sponsors:

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 10111213 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    8/05/2012 11:27am

Style: Arnis/Kenpo hybrid

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Its also amusing how often people will call the police to tell them to **** themselves.....I'm not coming in to talk...then proceed to blab away about the case on the phone.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

insight combined with intel, fuse, and dynamite

Posted On:
    8/05/2012 12:10pm

supporting member
     Style: (Hung Ga+BJJ+MT+JKD) ^ Qi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ouch... is he (illegally) secretly recording conversations with detectives? West Virginia is a one party consent state but even that is usually limited to recording in public spaces....
    Last edited by W. Rabbit; 8/05/2012 12:14pm at .

Posted On:
    8/05/2012 12:39pm

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by tgace View Post
    If Im understanding his situation corectly, it appears that Mr jailhouse lawyer needs to read up on the 5th and 6th amendment. If you are in custody and ask for a lawyer I cant talk to you about ANY crime. That's your 5th amendment right. But that only applies when you are in custody.

If you have been charged (indicted, arraigned, etc.) I cant talk to you about THAT specific crime without a lawyer, in custody or not...but I can talk to you about anything else.

So unless Mr. Collins here has been charged....or court process has started....on the offense the cop wants to talk to him about, the 5th and 6th do not apply.

He's not in custody obviously so no 5th, and the gvt hasn't started court process on this new charge so no 6th.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
    Shaking out my constitutional law knowledge here....even if he has been charged, the police can talk to him about it as long as he is willing to sign a waiver waiving his 6th amendment right to council.

Posted On:
    8/05/2012 12:40pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by W. Rabbit View Post
    Ouch... is he (illegally) secretly recording conversations with detectives? West Virginia is a one party consent state but even that is usually limited to recording in public spaces....
    The plain fact that hes putting all of this on the net seems to speak to a lack of common sense and good judgement.

Posted On:
    8/07/2012 11:02am

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I was contacted by an individual who said that Ron wanted to speak to me about doing an exclusive, here was my reply.

Re: If You Wish Ron Collins Wants to Talk to You In Private

Hi Ronin:

Thank you for writing me. I am not interested in talking to Ron in a situation in which he expects confidentiality. Here is how I would proceed.

1) Gather all relevant legal documents including arrest and search warrants, both for Ron's cases and the case involving his relative whom Ron is claiming was investigated for pedophilia related charges.

2) I would then interview Ron on tape concerning these allegations and post the unedited tape on Bullshido for the public to decide.

If Ron is interested in me gathering the appropriate documents and then doing this interview please let me know.

Samuel P. Browning

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/08/2012 11:30am

Style: martial arts

Hell yeah! Hell no!

Another video

Posted On:
    8/08/2012 8:17pm

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This thread is giving West Virginia a bad name. :P

Posted On:
    8/08/2012 8:45pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Dude makes my head hurt....

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/21/2012 2:11pm

Style: martial arts

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/23/2012 5:39am

Style: Generic MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Chief Counsel Ron from his video's comment box: "Part 1: Na its good like this, My lawyer is removing himself because I said "bad things" about him on the internet and filed a complaint with the bar. Funny thing is ths lets me address the evidence posted with my comments (Oops) and lets me address the fact I have him on recording lying to me (Oops) and that I have evidence posted with those comments that shows I was set up by the police."...

"Part 2: That means that according to Brady v. Ohio and its off shoots the Prosecutor cannot use evidence taken in bad faith, which since the computers hold evidence in this case, and I can show that the police acted in bad faith, falsified evidence and tampered with evidence to cover up other evidence. Once the Prosecutor is made aware of this evidence they have to dismiss the case & are criminally liabel as well as liable in civil court."
Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 10111213 ... LastLast