Page 50 of 51 First ... 40464748495051 Last

Style
    Judo
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Tzadok View Post
    The delusion is strong with this one.

Admittedly I'm no psy-ops or psy-war expert. I've only got a degree in regular run of the mill psychology. However, I'm pretty sure that when your behavioral modification plan relies upon deceit, and you make public statements regarding your deceit, you plan fails. The whole, "bros I was holding back so I could trick Don Roley into fighting me..." thing... lol... you flipping moron, if that were true you just gave yourself away. That is the tactical equivalent of a sniper setting off some sort of light and sound display to show his target just how well hidden he was.

I mean in all seriousness, this is the kind of video you release AFTER you one shot knock out your next opponent. He would hunt up his local train all day MMA gym and essentially live there for the next year, come out, beat the hell out of someone, and then put out a video like this saying he was playing a long con the entire time... Fortunately delusional attention whore frauds seem to be short on both patience and brains.
    These videos are just sad, Mike. This isn't just bullshido, it's mental illness.

I warned about watching these videos...it's just a trail of pain. It's traumatic for me at this stage to listen to Ron on Youtube.

This is a good example of a guy who's spent too much in indulgent ninja fantasy while ignoring his real world issues.

Everybody take note at how Dux and Davis are at the center of the narrative..Ron is the fruit of their labor.
    Last edited by Pship Destroyer; 9/11/2017 12:03am at .

Style
    Pramek/Sambo/BJJ
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja Ron View Post
    2. I taught H2H in the Army to fill in the gap between Gen 1 MACP and stand up fighting. Which is similar to the Gen2 MACP but, I had no hand in creating Gen 2 MACP.
    So wait you are claiming that you were an US Army H2H combat instructor...

Ok so what year did you go through the MACP program? If I decide to bother Matt Larsen and ask him if you were one of those early H2H combat instructors will he tell me he never heard of you?
    When MACP was opened from being just a program for the 75th to the entire army in 2001, it already had, as the manual will attest, the 4 current levels which included striking. If you were at all involved before the development of level 2 that would mean you were in the 75th back around 95-96, yet your Army records posted before do not indicate that you were even in the Army then.

One final question, can you write anything on the internet without lying?

Style
    Muay Thai
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I think Ron has long ago run away from here. He run away from the OG as well, but posted up to today (I think. Yesterday for sure.) using his sockpuppet account which he claims isn't him, but which very clearly is.

Style
    Pramek/Sambo/BJJ
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by philb61 View Post
    I think Ron has long ago run away from here. He run away from the OG as well, but posted up to today (I think. Yesterday for sure.) using his sockpuppet account which he claims isn't him, but which very clearly is.
    My guess is that Ninja Ron still lurks here. He likes attention too much not to. When he comes to bask in the attention I want him to know that no one is being fooled by his BS.

Style
    Muay Thai
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Nothing kills him more than getting ignored.

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    There is a website called "Kiwi Farms" which specializes in writing up LOLCOWS. Someone over there just put up an article on Ron.

https://kiwifarms.net/threads/ron-co...azropht.34120/

Style
    Gracie Jiu Jitsu
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Browning View Post
    There is a website called "Kiwi Farms" which specializes in writing up LOLCOWS. Someone over there just put up an article on Ron.

The accused appears convinced that there is a large conspiracy in Raleigh County against him.
    There is. It's called the justice system and it's motivated by him being a criminal.
    - Tennis Monkey

Style
    Jiu-Jitsu, Judo,Wrestling
    Click Here to Visit My Business
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Raycetpfl View Post
    - Tennis Monkey
    Clay court tennis destroys more knees than heel hooks.

Style
    judo hiatus
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Started by AprilRains. One of our own.

Style
    Shopping around for one
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Quote Originally Posted by hungryjoe View Post
    Started by AprilRains. One of our own.
    Holy ****! How will I ever recover?

Page 50 of 51 First ... 40464748495051 Last