Page 48 of 51 First ... 384445464748495051 Last

Style
    Muay Thai
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
    See ... I thought I could head the "which fucking phil are you?" question earlier in the thread. I told you, you would get the question again. I was right! I am NOT the only idiot on the internet.
    HAHA!
    :(
    Hahaha...it may have also just happened about 5 minute ago on the OG!

Style
    Judo
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Tzadok View Post
    Where exactly is this recollection of the event? I mean since you are a ninja as well, please don't expect me to take your word for it.
    Don't bother with watching Collins' "recollections". They are largely the ramblings of an insane person.

Here we go anyway. Watch as Ron goes from immediately trying to cope with the asskicking by justifying it as some lucky hits from Mike... ..., followed by his typical devolutional analysis of what happened. It's not about his bullshit, but about "certain detractors".

This 20m rant about ninja magic is several years ago, and it makes about as much sense as any other video he's made.

Last edited by Pship Destroyer; 8/29/2017 7:30pm at .

Style
    ninpo nusubito, arnis
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    this has much similarity to wei lei blaming his shoes for his loss.

if this was archaic single combat, he would've been dead. his excuses would mean nothing in that case. only the mercy of icy mike allowed him to shoot his mouth like this.

however, i admit that i am glad this happened. together with xu xiaodong's actions, this may herald the era where bullshidokas get trounced by the "man in the arena."

Style
    Judo
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by baby_cart View Post
    this has much similarity to wei lei blaming his shoes for his loss.

if this was archaic single combat, he would've been dead. his excuses would mean nothing in that case. only the mercy of icy mike allowed him to shoot his mouth like this.

however, i admit that i am glad this happened. together with xu xiaodong's actions, this may herald the era where bullshidokas get trounced by the "man in the arena."
    Right. Icy Mike had the upper hand, because he trains better.

It really is that simple. For all of Ron's posturing, this happened. For all of Tai Chi's stature, Xiaodong happened.

The Bullshidoka always get trumped (..) whether online or in the arena.

It's the 21st century, we don't need Youtube scrub matches to prove anything.
    Last edited by Pship Destroyer; 9/02/2017 10:58pm at .

Style
    Pramek/Sambo/BJJ
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ron Collins has been booted from Streetbeefs and they will no longer host fights featuring him:
    https://www.facebook.com/10000913099...3715948276087/

For those of you who don't have Facebook(sorry they haven't made a Youtube version) the basic synopsis is this:
    1) He is an alleged) pedophile-
    2) Streetbeefs will never be a place for pedophiles and they are not welcome in any shape or form
    3) Even though Ron hasn't been convicted the Scarface felt the evidence was compelling
    4) Ron used a racial epithet toward some young african american gentleman
    5) Even after his beat down by Icy Mike he was still trash talking in the Streetbeefs group.

Style
    Judo
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ron Collins has been booted from Streetbeefs and they will no longer host fights featuring him:
    https://www.facebook.com/10000913099...3715948276087/

...Even after his beat down by Icy Mike he was still trash talking in the Streetbeefs group.
    What is there to say regarding StreetBeefs (Facebook page is saying "not available") ? All they did was provide a location and oversee the match up, per the agreed upon rules. What can Ninja Ron possibly have to say about that?

Style
    Pramek/Sambo/BJJ
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Here is an article from The Martialist that deals with Streebeefs in general and spends a good amount of time on the fight:
    http://themartialist.net/streetbeefs...matches-moral/

Icy Mike Quote:
    “There’s people out there who view this as some sort of victory, or vindication, or validation… That this is some sort of notch in their belt. It’s not. It’s not a victory for you. It’s not validation for you. You didn’t do anything. Ron did. Ron stepped up and fought. …Imagine being in Ron’s shoes, being in Ron’s tabi boots, and standing there, taking his lumps like a man. My hat’s off to him. I don’t see how anyone else can claim this as a victory for them, or as some proof that oh, they’ve been right all along. You didn’t do anything. Ron did.”

“Most of you keyboard warriors,” Pesesko went on, “I’d just wager that most of you, not all… Most of you couldn’t take that shot and stay on your feet. Most of you guys out there saying that Ron is all this and all that couldn’t take that shot and stay on your feet, let alone stand up straight and try to keep a straight face. …If you want to jump on somebody and you want to talk some ****, I’m always game… I might be a mediocre fighter, but I’m a black belt in **** talk.”
    Scarface Quote:
    “It is obvious to me that the ass-whupping that Icy Mike [Pesesko] put on him… taught him nothing. …It’s too much with that dude. He had to go. …A good ass-whupping should humble anybody. I don’t know too many people who get their ass beat, and get beat in the way that he did, and are comfortable just talking **** normally three days later. That’s just not the signs of a normal human being. What should have happened is, the fight with Icy Mike should have showed him he’s not a fighter in any way, shape, or form. …He fought a dude that was smaller than him… didn’t land a shot… and was dropped twice, basically, within a 40 second period. There just was no excuse and definitely no reason for him to turn around a couple days later and be talking…”

Wilmore, in an interview with The Martialist, explained that the “Icy Mike versus Ninja Ron dispute” was a very rare case. “In nearly 300 fights I’ve never met an individual quite like Ron [Collins],” he says. “He had an almost delusional idea of his abilities, and in this case I don’t feel the fight made things better or worse, because Ron has been doing what he does — antagonizing the martial arts community — for years before we came into play. He’ll probably continue to do so for years after.”

Style
    Judo
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Here is an article from The Martialist that deals with Streebeefs in general and spends a good amount of time on the fight:
    http://themartialist.net/streetbeefs...matches-moral/:
    Yeah and Phil Elmore is another well-known and extremely well-documented martial moron who's trying to be a shepherd but no way, Jose.

"Icy" Mike Pesesko is apparently also deluded in his own way. Ron Collins is not the guy you want to hype just because he FINALLY stepped up, hombre.

Icy Mike can come here to Bullshido.net to discuss it, if he likes. Ron won't do nearly as well, as the posting histories of multiple people have illustrated.

We've got the goods on all the ninjas, m'kay? A ninja foreseen is half-avoided.
    Last edited by Pship Destroyer; 9/04/2017 12:42am at .

Style
    BJJ+Sanda
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pship Destroyer View Post
    "Icy" Mike Pesesko is apparently also deluded in his own way. Ron Collins is not the guy you want to hype just because he FINALLY stepped up, hombre.
    I don't know that he's deluded, but there's some sort of problem with forests and trees. No, a guy (Ron) who is delusional does not get credit for taking a fight, because his flawed view of reality prevented him from making an accurate assessment of the risks and outcomes. Yes, people who are saying "told you so" about Ron's total inability to fight (after, what fifteen years of claiming to be an instructor?) are validated in their assessment of Ron's uselessness.

Who else can or can not take a punch is irrelevant. Mike's position is like if I went to a restaurant, sent back a chicken dish because it was red in the middle, and had the owner run up to my table and start demanding to see the Michelin starred restaurants I own. I think Mike has a misplaced respect that has been instilled in him from training in a legit, live martial art, his default position is to treat a competitor or training partner as a peer.
    "Systema, which means, 'the system'..."

Quote Originally Posted by strikistanian View Post
    DROP SEIONAGI ************! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil
    Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.
    Quote Originally Posted by Plasma
    At the point, I must act! You see my rashguard saids "Jiu Jitsu vs The World" and "The World" was standing in front me teaching Anti-Grappling in a school I help run.
    [quote=SoulMechanic]Thank you, not dying really rewarding in more ways than I can express.[/[quote]

Style
    ninpo nusubito, arnis
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It's the 21st century, we don't need Youtube scrub matches to prove anything.
    i beg to differ on that. we need MORE youtube matches, that way we have vids, it did happen, and no amount of words can explain away a loss.

Yeah and Phil Elmore is another well-known and extremely well-documented martial moron who's trying to be a shepherd but no way, Jose.
    when you put yourself forward as an authority, make sure that you really have something to stand upon. elmore didn't. iirc, the term "violence geek" was coined at the martialist and adopted by marc macyoung. funny how it described elmore so well.

again, i beg to differ. when two parties (collins and the BSMA) come and **** all over your lawn (the OG), and one of them comes up and claims responsibility (collins), it's easy to form a favorable impression. mike peseko was only choosing the lesser of two evils with the data he had on hand at the time. if you read over now, you see roley gaining sympathy for his wife's cancer. collins gains rep, roley needs to even the score. but both are still twats in the end, trying to sell snakeoil.

collins will not stop trash talking as long as others are responding to him. it's the only way he can get acknowledgement of his existence (strokes, to put it in a gestalt way). and the BSMA twats will not stop the harassment either, it's their only channel to vent their aggression while feeling righteous and just (by giving the reason that they're keeping evil off the streets). it's basically a sado (BSMA) - masochistic (collins) relationship, really.

Page 48 of 51 First ... 384445464748495051 Last