Page 41 of 53 First ... 3137383940414243444551 ... Last

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Browning View Post
    I obviously don't know when that book was written and who it's author was. But for the sake of argument, if Frank had actually trained with Count Dante, it is very strange, that he wouldn't have mentioned this in his 1990s book, even if just as an aside.
    Bingo... Thats why I was telling you to talk to Stoffell about the paperwork. After the lawsuit Aguiar got a new trademark & has started up his old BS again. But, Stoffell, Ashida and Day started BDFS International to spite Aguiar because it was registered in South Africa. Dux wasn't involved and there was no IFAA/BDFS until Dux got involved with those three...

That was all under BDFS International in 2010. The law suit I believe ended in 2009. When you see the 2010 gathering that was when Dux first got involved.
    Thats also when he got a BDFS certificate under Day, for BDFS International which is a registered Trademark in SA. That is why you see Ashida Kim, Stoffell and Day all together in 2010 but, they are all against each other now, with Dux.

Dux claims he fought Vic Moore after he got his winning the title of world karate champion. Moore backs this up but, he has spent years not involved in the martial arts and living off his social security in a trailer park. But, now heads a Karate Organization..? Just in time to have verified Dux's story and connection to Dante. Seems odd...

Add to that Dux claims to have made trips to Chicago to train with Dante at 13. Also odd... Especially given his claim to have been poor and having to collect bottles as a kid and watch karate classes through the window. Yet he was allowed to cross th๋ the country to train with a person with at the time had the worse reputation in Karate. Was never mentioned in the Secret Man.

Thing is Dux is supposed to republish that book, I wonder what changes he will make?

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Browning View Post
    I obviously don't know when that book was written and who it's author was. But for the sake of argument, if Frank had actually trained with Count Dante, it is very strange, that he wouldn't have mentioned this in his 1990s book, even if just as an aside.
    Bingo... Thats why I was telling you to talk to Stoffell about the paperwork. After the lawsuit Aguiar got a new trademark & has started up his old BS again. But, Stoffell, Ashida and Day started BDFS International to spite Aguiar because it was registered in South Africa. Dux wasn't involved and there was no IFAA/BDFS until Dux got involved with those three...

That was all under BDFS International in 2010. The law suit I believe ended in 2009. When you see the 2010 gathering that was when Dux first got involved.
    Thats also when he got a BDFS certificate under Day, for BDFS International which is a registered Trademark in SA. That is why you see Ashida Kim, Stoffell and Day all together in 2010 but, they are all against each other now, with Dux.

Dux claims he fought Vic Moore after he got his winning the title of world karate champion. Moore backs this up but, he has spent years not involved in the martial arts and living off his social security in a trailer park. But, now heads a Karate Organization..? Just in time to have verified Dux's story and connection to Dante. Seems odd...

Add to that Dux claims to have made trips to Chicago to train with Dante at 13. Also odd... Especially given his claim to have been poor and having to collect bottles as a kid and watch karate classes through the window. Yet he was allowed to cross th๋ the country to train with a person with at the time had the worse reputation in Karate. Was never mentioned in the Secret Man.

Thing is Dux is supposed to republish that book, I wonder what changes he will make?

Style
    Underground Pit Fighting
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ron let's not forget that this thread is about you.
    I appreciate that the issue of your legitimacy as a martial artist has been concluded beyond doubt to everybody outside of your own head but it is your thread.

You do not have any credibility none zero.

Talking about Frank Dux who may well be the only person on the planet with less credibility than yourself doesnt make you look better .

The fact that you and Frank communicate is testimony only to the fact that frauds flock together as genuin people have no tolerance for their nonsense.

You , Dux , Ashida Kim and in fact anybody related to the BDFS are toxic to any normal human being .

None of you are any better or worse than any of the others .

You are the poster boys for failure and all that can be wrong in martial arts .

The only thing that separates Dux is that he for some time was the best con man .

I have read some of your emails and truly how adults can converse like that and not feel deeply embarrassed and ashamed is beyond me.
    King without a crown

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by PDA View Post
    Ron let's not forget that this thread is about you.
    I appreciate that the issue of your legitimacy as a martial artist has been concluded beyond doubt to everybody outside of your own head but it is your thread.

You do not have any credibility none zero.

Talking about Frank Dux who may well be the only person on the planet with less credibility than yourself doesnt make you look better .

The fact that you and Frank communicate is testimony only to the fact that frauds flock together as genuin people have no tolerance for their nonsense.

You , Dux , Ashida Kim and in fact anybody related to the BDFS are toxic to any normal human being .

None of you are any better or worse than any of the others .

You are the poster boys for failure and all that can be wrong in martial arts .

The only thing that separates Dux is that he for some time was the best con man .

I have read some of your emails and truly how adults can converse like that and not feel deeply embarrassed and ashamed is beyond me.
    Its quite easy really... I don't fucking care. Never did really &, honestly never will. See here is the think, I am gonna be facing someone who did Muay Thai for 10 years tomorrow and trains in BJJ... Any question of my skills will be answered there because, that is the only place that martial arts matter.

Not belts, not certificates and not rank. I am on the train to Staunton VA then a shuttle to Harrisonburg & my hotel... Fights tomorrow and nothing else matters outside of that. Dux attacking me and the lawsuit against the State is a great point... Especially, since many of those attacking me are defending Dux se sending people to Roley's event, so Roley can claim he backed me down... Dux changing his story adding more lies is key to any claims about by using Dux as a reference... And, to me you are just trying to make excuses for Dux and the Dux Defender Squad trying to ignore the lack of credibility of the source and spread lies made the same untrustworthy source of information...

Style
    Underground Pit Fighting
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja Ron View Post
    Its quite easy really... I don't fucking care. Never did really &, honestly never will. See here is the think, I am gonna be facing someone who did Muay Thai for 10 years tomorrow and trains in BJJ... Any question of my skills will be answered there because, that is the only place that martial arts matter.

Not belts, not certificates and not rank. I am on the train to Staunton VA then a shuttle to Harrisonburg & my hotel... Fights tomorrow and nothing else matters outside of that. Dux attacking me and the lawsuit against the State is a great point... Especially, since many of those attacking me are defending Dux se sending people to Roley's event, so Roley can claim he backed me down... Dux changing his story adding more lies is key to any claims about by using Dux as a reference... And, to me you are just trying to make excuses for Dux and the Dux Defender Squad trying to ignore the lack of credibility of the source and spread lies made the same untrustworthy source of information...
    Ron you are not the first unqualified fraud that walked into a cage . in fact there are many examples.

People are however grateful for the opportunity of seeing you get your arse kicked but you will walk out of the cage the same idiot you walk in to it.

The fact you read my post above and then claimed it a defence of Dux is a great example of your mental problems.
    As if we needed anymore .
    And yes you do care, you care deeply and evidence of that is spattered all over the internet like a lawnmower pushed threw dog poo.

If only a mirror existed for people like you and your nemisis/brother in fraud Dux to see just a glimpse of how others perceive you .
    King without a crown

Style
    BJJ+Sanda
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Fight never happens: -10000
    Ron loses, complains about ruleset: +150
    Ron loses, complains about officiating: +170
    Ron loses, insists he actually won: : +300
    "Systema, which means, 'the system'..."

Quote Originally Posted by strikistanian View Post
    DROP SEIONAGI ************! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil
    Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.
    Quote Originally Posted by Plasma
    At the point, I must act! You see my rashguard saids "Jiu Jitsu vs The World" and "The World" was standing in front me teaching Anti-Grappling in a school I help run.
    [quote=SoulMechanic]Thank you, not dying really rewarding in more ways than I can express.[/[quote]

Style
    xingyi
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Nice.

Hey guys my name is Ron blah blah blah blah blah Dux blah blah blah blah blah DUX blah blah blah if I win I prove everything blah blah blah blah blah Dux.

No, if you do fight and win it proves absolutely nothing.
    Just like Mayweather winning proves nothing about MMA.
    Just like Mcgreggor winning proves nothing about boxing.
    You winning doesn't prove anything about your martial arts history.

Style
    Gracie Jiu Jitsu
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja Ron View Post

It makes me feel bad to hope for a train accident but not bad enough for me to be able to Stop doing it.

Winning is so much better with sore losers Join us... or die
    Style
    boxing, gjj
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Raycetpfl View Post
    It makes me feel bad to hope for a train accident but not bad enough for me to be able to Stop doing it.
    A train accident would be a Godsend for Ron.

He'd actually have a legit, documented excuse to duck the fight.
    A succubus is a Lilin-demon in female form, or supernatural entity in folklore that appears in dreams and takes the form of a woman in order to seduce men, usually through sexual activity. Religious traditions hold that repeated sexual activity with a succubus may result in the deterioration of health or mental state, or even in death.

Style
    ninpo nusubito, arnis
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by philb61 View Post
    I'm easy to track, to an extent. I've given him all the info to do it easily, but my address, phone numbers, etc, are all unlisted. My family will be safe.

If he wants to come to the gym where I train, come on down.

I'm also in Canada. I suspect attempting to cross the border would not go well for him.
    your call. not my problem if complications crop up anyway (and maybe it's due to culture but i've seen a lot of such complications from where i am right now).

Quote Originally Posted by philb61 View Post
    Guy who's ducked/made up every fight condemns guy who's ducked/made up every fight.

It just doesn't get more surreal.
    ninja ultimate techniques:

1. the no show. you can't win against someone who's not there. ninja wins.

2. kyojitsu tenkan ho (cycling from fullness to emptiness and vice-versa). when questioned by detractors, be as loud as possible (BDFS ninjers) or give em the silent treatment (hatsumi).

3. hidden weapons (happo hiken and kakushi buki). be the first and the fastest to pull out a weapon during a jujitsu rolling session, then you win, according to a ninjer (seago).

4. use a borrowed banhammer. hide in MAP and report every post by "mma meatheads" as a violation of ToS.

5. if all else fails, join them to beat them. that's what netzler (trained under enson inoue), lord asia, shinbushi and a whole slew of x-ninjas here in BSD did.
    Last edited by baby_cart; 8/25/2017 8:27pm at . Reason: clarifying seago's comment

Page 41 of 53 First ... 3137383940414243444551 ... Last