Sponsored Links Spacer Image

My guns bigger than Scrapper's!

Posted On:
    8/28/2005 6:11pm

supporting member
     Style: Kakutogi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I find it funny how the tough guy ninjas will talk on their forum were they are protected from ridicule but won't come here and issue a challenge where it is well know we let pple say their peace.

Its simply due to them not wanting to leave their comfort zone and not actually being called out on their BS.
    ______
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

RIP SOLDIER

Didn't anyone ever tell him a fat man could never be a ninja
    -Gene, GODHAND

You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
    The key to fighting two men at once is to be much tougher than both of them.
    -Daniel Tosh

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/28/2005 6:26pm

Style: thugjitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by EVIL ASIA
    I find it funny how the tough guy ninjas will talk on their forum were they are protected from ridicule but won't come here and issue a challenge where it is well know we let pple say their peace.

Its simply due to them not wanting to leave their comfort zone and not actually being called out on their BS.
    Ronny boy thinks he's the only one who can fight dirty? Gimme a fucking break I grew up in Charlestown Ma. where the goal there is hit an armoured car and retire(really) WTF not based on reality but just the same i know all about fish hooks and biting so whatever Ronny boy wants to do is fine by me, im accepting this challenge because he tried to scare a woman on this board and im just not going to tolerate it. He can claim to be a 5th Dan and bad ass dude whatever . That's fine prove it im here and awaiting his response.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/30/2005 6:48am

Style: TKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    He is still using some form of marketing, just a more humanistic approach to it.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/30/2005 7:22am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The FAQ on his website is interesting.

http://www.geocities.com/nineshadows2001/

I remember Ron from back in the old E-Budo days. At that time, he was trying to make himself off as some wise master. Now, he's just moved up to street thug. I kind of feel sorry for the guy. If he would have spent all of the time that he has used attempting to look legitimate, he would probably be really good by now.

It's just unfortunate.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/31/2005 10:30am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

the latest crap

Lord Morgue
    Padwan Morgue-Wan
    (8/30/05 9:08)
    Reply Re: Tired of the Bulls##t
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Bullshido don't seem to have an awful lot of respect for soldiers. I saw Phrost on another board slagging off Pfc. Jessica Lynch, of all people.
    Meh, big talk from a bunch of losers who tapped out to Ronald McDonald when they got sued over the name "McDojo". That's right, Hamburglar 3:16 says the World's Favorite Magical Clown just KICKED YOUR ASS!

Edited by: Lord Morgue at: 8/31/05 7:35

Aikido girl
    Foolish Mortal
    (8/30/05 22:31)
    Reply Hahahahaha....
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the immortal words of the Simpson's character Nelson: "HA HA!"

Even though I haven't eaten at McDonalds for years...I think tonight, good 'ol Wal Mart is getting a visit, and on the way out, I'll stop at the Mickey D's in there for 2 quarter pounders, a large fri, and a large coke! The homeless guy who sleeps near the vetinary clinic down the street from there will thank not only me, but Bullshido.net! I'll make sure of it!

Hahahahahahahahahhahahaha...

[And Jessica Lynch has recieved more love in one day than Phrost has received in his whole life. She doesn't need that coward's respect, though. She's got mine.]

This is exactly the sort of mindless instigation that aikido girl excels at, and i noticed that all my replies in that thread have been deleted and Ron didnt answer a single question of mine. The only thing aikido girl can afford is 2 99 cent cheeseburgers anyway, christ a few months ago she had to post on a friends computer because she didnt have the money to buy one and now she's pigging out at mickey D's?= I dont think so. Yea, we should all support Jessica Lynch!! just about everyone on that site fucking sucks imho.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/31/2005 1:17pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'll be honest with you, I feel sorry for the people that post on that board. You are basically dealing with a bunch of misfits, who feel that they wont be accepted in any legitimate school, so they stay in an enviroment where they are "comfortable." Unfortunately, they are staying with a man who intentionally seeks out the gullible in an attempt to pass HIMSELF off as legitimate.

Anyone with any experience whatsoever in the martial arts can read an Ashida Kim book and see that it's laughable at best.

A couple of years ago, Ron Collins went out of his way to appear legitimate. I, in fact, spoke to him on a couple of occasions, and he was a nice guy. Just a little mis-guided. The unfortunate thing for Ron is that he simply doesn't realize that with a little training under someone legit, he could be very good, and that's sad.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/01/2005 10:31pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ok as you all know Ron challenged a death match throwdown and if admin has a problem i can understand i will accept this fight/challenge wherever you want Ron just name the place time NO rules is fine by me. im sick of your **** step up back down i just dont fucking care i wont kill you but your fucking an insulting little douche bag and i cant wait to break a few of your teeth.

Posted On:
    10/29/2010 4:21pm

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    http://www.themartialist.com/2010/14...llins-wvninja/

An update.

Phil Elmore just wrote a lengthy analysis of Ron's military claims and has proven conclusively that Ron's been lying for 10 years about his service record.

Well done, Mr. Elmore, well done. :)

Pulling mount since '09

Posted On:
    10/30/2010 2:17am

Style: jits da variedade brasile

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Wow, I spent an hour reading that. It's a thing of beauty, VERY well done. Is it worth reprinting here, or putting in the BS.org wiki, or is that not a good idea?

Posted On:
    10/30/2010 6:03am

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If Phil did that investigation for this site he would have gotten an investigations tag. He would be ammenable to it being in our wiki, but considering how people here generally treat him. (insert your opinion here) I thought it might produce some drama down the road. But what people think?
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123 456713 ... LastLast