Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/27/2005 12:01am

Style: thugjitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by EVIL ASIA
    I was wondering when Ron Collins was going to turn back up.

Ron is a weird one. He was BIG into the BULLSHIDO of Ashida Kim then joined the army and it seemed he would wise up but I guess not. I don't remember what he did in the military but he did email me a couple of times in Korea at my military address and his had an army tag as well. From what I recall he did go to some ninja training meeting with Ashida a couple of years ago and they all camped out in tents or something, there was pics on Ashida's site.

Jay you can tell him to come here and I will personally test him to see how effective he thinks he is.
    He really sounds like ashida, im just wondering about the law enforcement career. Grunt doesnt equal MP. One thing for sure Rons missing a few marbles and was probably sectioned 8 out of the service.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron
    It's not a matter of challenges, I haven't had a good fight since I was in the army. I'm not making a challenge, I'm stating a simple fact. That being all this NHB-badass drama doesn't mean a god damn thing. If they wonna talk about being a bad ass & jumping people then let them come after someone who doesn't have @#%$ to lose. Hell if I get @#%$ up, cool chicks dig scars. If I get to rip someone's throat out in the street, I guess I proved once & for all how effective our "fraudulant-bull-@#%$" is.
    Ok he's basically saying even if i get a few scars it's fine. But if i rip someones throat out it's ok and i proved my point?! wtf he honestly thinks in a death fight the other person isnt trying to kill him he's nuts. To the best of my knowledge nobody threatened to jump anyone except for ashida with his army of ninjas and now Ron is following in his footsteps. Maybe Ron can go fight death matches in Thailand and prove his deadly style there. The only thing he's accomplishing thus far is everyone laughing at him and of all people he picks out to defend, its aikido girl. Who's a little instigator in her own right. Jesus a while back she's giving people advise about street fighting when she's never even been in one that was real weak imho. ashida can spit out all the rhetoric he wants the fact is the only one who made threats was Ron and himself.

Once again people stumbled across his stupid challenge, in fact there's one who was willing to pay $10,000 CASH up front and he still managed to wiggle out of it! We all know the challenge isnt legit. I guess he thinks that everyone accepting the offer or giving him **** in general is automatically from Bullshido.

...is THE PENETRATOR

Posted On:
    8/27/2005 1:27am

supporting member
     Style: German longsword, .45 ACP

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Melissa Colllins, Ron Collins, and Ashida Kim all have similar writing styles. I think they're being acted by the same person.
    nobody shoots anybody in the face unless youre a hit man or a video gamer. - Jack Thompson
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Th...%28attorney%29

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/27/2005 3:02am

Style: Kickboxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Again the mystic US copyrights reveal the truths of the universe.

1. Registration Number: TXu-942-973
    Title: Black dragon Ninjitsu.
    Description: 59 p.
    Claimant: acRonald Collins , Jr., 1980-
    Created: 1999
    Special Codes: 1/B

Black Dragon Ninjitsu by 5th Dan Koga Ryu Ninja Ron Collins is one of the best basic training instructional manuals on the Art of the Mystic-Warrior available.
    Holy ****! A 5th Dan and Ninja expert at the age of 19.

Posted On:
    8/27/2005 3:19am

Join us... or die
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I doubt he's for real on the koga ninja stuff. Unless I'm mistaken, the last real koga ninjitsu inheritor died in a car accidnet in the '60s. Or maybe that's just what they want us to believe ;)

Doesn't ashida cliam to have m4d k0g4 ninjutsu sk1llz?

My guns bigger than Scrapper's!

Posted On:
    8/27/2005 7:33am

supporting member
     Style: Kakutogi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ninjutsu from koga is a dead system.

Tanemura is trying to RECREATE it but he does't claim to be teaching from a direct lineage. The pple who are are LYING.

AFAIK Ron and Asshida are two seperate pple. Ron was attended their lil ninja camp thing and there was pics of him and Ashida together, he's not that big from what I remember. I used to just chalk Ron's ignorance to being young but if he feels he wants to go back to his ninja fantasy then, again, I would LOVE for him to show up to a Throwdown so I can prove him wrong. Being stateside I can reach out more and crush alot more pple. I wish I could do that for a living, simply travel and smack around ninja wannabes. I'm kinda upset that we haven't been added to Ashida's Offical **** list.
    ______
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

RIP SOLDIER

Didn't anyone ever tell him a fat man could never be a ninja
    -Gene, GODHAND

You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
    The key to fighting two men at once is to be much tougher than both of them.
    -Daniel Tosh

Posted On:
    8/27/2005 7:53am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ______
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

RIP SOLDIER

-Gene, GODHAND

You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
    -Daniel Tosh

Posted On:
    8/27/2005 3:21pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Those guys on Ashidas site know DICK about "scrolls" when they would talk of them I would ask it it was densho or makimono, if maki what classification (such as mokuroku). They didn't have a clue what I was talking about. Again more hilarity. Especially when many would claim to have a Japanese teacher.
    ______

RIP SOLDIER

-Gene, GODHAND

-Daniel Tosh

Posted On:
    8/27/2005 11:25pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So bascily Ron Collins is an Ashida Kim nutrider and promoter of fraud, mail order martial arts.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/28/2005 7:47am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Virus
    So bascily Ron Collins is an Ashida Kim nutrider and promoter of fraud, mail order martial arts.
    Basically, he also couldnt get up in time for formation so the Army got rid of his lazy ass which really sucks, because now everyone on the interweb has to listen to his crap. I for one, am thrilled to have met him, next time im down at the Mall foodcourt i'll be thinking of Ronny boy.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/28/2005 4:57pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well looks like ive been banned from shitheads message board again. Ronny boy is pure grade A bullshido and anytime he wants.........im fucking sick of this guy he wants to play "im to deadly to spar" fine im game. He knows about this thread so my advice to him is stfu NOW anybody that is affiliated with Kim is a fucking joke imho especially that aikido girl, she wants to claim her 5'5" boyfriend is a "wolf" fine! Let me know what dojo/school he's at and she doesnt have to worry about me sneaking around taking pictures. I'll walk right in the front door and he can show me how much of a wolf he is, im also traveling to Oakland Ca. in 3 weeks..........

Ron pm me with a location where we can actually meet for the Kumite dont worry im not going to kill just **** you up real good. Lets go!!! you made a challenge claiming people here are fake well im accepting your terms...........

BITCH
    Last edited by Jay Zarella; 8/28/2005 5:05pm at .
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12 345612 ... LastLast