--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/17/2013 11:59am

Style: martial arts

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Last edited by ronin7411; 5/17/2013 12:21pm at .

Transmaniacon MC

Posted On:
    5/17/2013 12:25pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm a little late to this thread, so I'm not really sure what's going on, here... my question is why Mr. Collins would need to send an FOIA request to DVA for his DD-214; seems to me the wrong way to go. First, I still have my full service jacket in paper from shortly after my discharge; secondly, I got a DVD version of the entire thing by following the proper channels through NARA: http://www.archives.gov/veterans/mil...rvice-records/ No FOIA required.

FOIA is something you do to get somebody else's redacted records; your own unredacted records are available to you.

There's not enough words to describe my existence.

Posted On:
    5/17/2013 2:59pm

supporting member
     Style: No Style

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by submessenger View Post
    I'm a little late to this thread, so I'm not really sure what's going on, here... my question is why Mr. Collins would need to send an FOIA request to DVA for his DD-214; seems to me the wrong way to go. First, I still have my full service jacket in paper from shortly after my discharge; secondly, I got a DVD version of the entire thing by following the proper channels through NARA: http://www.archives.gov/veterans/mil...rvice-records/ No FOIA required.

FOIA is something you do to get somebody else's redacted records; your own unredacted records are available to you.
    Having been somewhat minorly involved in this thread, I would speculate that Mr. Collins is attempting to get himself a trial by Internet, which has a faaaaar lower burden of proof than an actual court trial, which based on all the evidence I've seen to date, is not something he can win.

Hell at this point he might be trying to poison the jury pool, by simply releasing enough confusing videos about his situation in the hopes that everyone in his local jurisdiction will find these videos and come to court with doubt already established.

Just a theory...but it would fit his MO...lots of attempts at redirection.
    Last edited by W. Rabbit; 5/17/2013 3:02pm at .

Posted On:
    5/18/2013 2:34pm

Join us... or die
     Style: 血鷲

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Browning View Post
    I re-read the article. It methodically takes apart Ron's military and martial arts claims. Feel the burn.
    I got as far as "Drunken Wolverine Ninja Kung Fu".

The resulting deluge of tears prevented my reading any further.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/20/2013 9:53pm

Style: martial arts

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I re-read the article. It methodically takes apart Ron's military and martial arts claims. Feel the burn.
    http://themartialist.net/?p=2522

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/23/2013 12:36pm

Style: Liu Seong Gung Fu

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ronin7411 View Post
    So, to recap my own brief news piece (which Mr. Hunter seems to find significant), Ron lied about his military service and Ron admits he lied about his military service, but the specific dimensions of his lies differ slightly thanks to facts Ron himself has deliberately heretofore concealed. That about what you we're trying to say "Ronin?"

Posted On:
    5/23/2013 4:11pm

hall of famestaff

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I don't think that Ron has ever heard of the substantial truth doctrine as it applies to defamation law.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/23/2013 7:34pm

Style: Liu Seong Gung Fu

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I don't think that Ron has ever heard of the substantial truth doctrine as it applies to defamation law.
    Correct me if I'm wrong, Sam, but it seems to me that Ron's operating under the basic assumption that he can unilaterally create legal obligations in others by bleating his crazy theories at them. Then, when he records his opinions on YouTube, those opinions magically become "proof" and "evidence," whereupon he has established that everyone who doesn't agree with him is part of the Massive Anti-Ron Conspiracy, and that is how he justifies saying legally bizarre things like, 'I have a right to shoot cops if they try to arrest me under false pretenses, and I'm the one who gets to decide if their pretenses are false.' (I'm paraphrasing.)

Also, I find it interesting that Johnny will come here and post links to Ron's videos, but Ron can't be bothered actually to come here and defend himself, and Johnny can't take Ron's cock out of his mouth long enough actually to defend his "Sensei" in his own words.

But then, Johnny Hunter is a profoundly stupid person. I spoke to him on the phone once. I was taken aback by how genuinely, earnestly stupid he is.

Posted On:
    5/23/2013 9:18pm

hall of famestaff

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The kindest way I can put it, is that Ron's idea of what proof is, is more akin to magical thinking then it is to what is commonly accepted as such in the western and non-western industrialized world.
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 289101112 1314 LastLast