Our Sponsors:

Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 678910 11121314 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    8/23/2012 2:38pm

Style: Arnis/Kenpo hybrid

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Does this guy have anything to do with martial arts anymore?

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

pro nonsense self defense

Posted On:
    8/23/2012 2:42pm

supporting member
     Style: FMA, dumbek, Indian clubs

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Whoa, he even thinks his lawyer is out to get him.

Administrator

Posted On:
    8/23/2012 3:21pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffphansen77 View Post
    Chief Counsel Ron from his video's comment box: "Part 1: Na its good like this, My lawyer is removing himself because I said "bad things" about him on the internet and filed a complaint with the bar. Funny thing is ths lets me address the evidence posted with my comments (Oops) and lets me address the fact I have him on recording lying to me (Oops) and that I have evidence posted with those comments that shows I was set up by the police."...

"Part 2: That means that according to Brady v. Ohio and its off shoots the Prosecutor cannot use evidence taken in bad faith, which since the computers hold evidence in this case, and I can show that the police acted in bad faith, falsified evidence and tampered with evidence to cover up other evidence. Once the Prosecutor is made aware of this evidence they have to dismiss the case & are criminally liabel as well as liable in civil court."
    Armchair lawyers wow.

Posted On:
    8/24/2012 5:26pm

hall of famestaff

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The way things are going, Ron's probably going to end up trying his own case because it appears he's "unmanagable" by any legal counsel. This means he will not follow directions, and keep from contacting the cops. Attorneys have nightmares about such clients, who are a rarity, but who exist.

Posted On:
    8/24/2012 5:30pm

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "That means that according to Brady v. Ohio and its off shoots the Prosecutor cannot use evidence taken in bad faith, which since the computers hold evidence in this case, and I can show that the police acted in bad faith, falsified evidence and tampered with evidence to cover up other evidence. Once the Prosecutor is made aware of this evidence they have to dismiss the case & are criminally liabel as well as liable in civil court."

Actually Ron or his attorney will have to write up, and argue such a motion, which will likely require eyewitness testimony. In Connecticut this would be part of a motion to suppress or alternatively a motion to dismiss if one could claim the entire case hinges on this evidence. Prosecutors generally do not drop cases because one "makes them aware" of such "evidence".

Someone else will have to explain prosecutorial immunity to Ron.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/07/2012 10:03pm

Style: Generic MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ron's new blog where he addresses the situation & shows how his defense is based on ninjutsu stragety:

Keep your Enemies Closer: Sensei Ron Collins Application of Modern Ninjutsu

http://blackdragonninjitsu.blogspot....ensei-ron.html

Interesting.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/26/2012 4:58pm

Style: martial arts

Hell yeah! Hell no!

if anyone wants to check out the comments to the video I posted above this message here is the link to all of the comments for the video above underneath this message

http://www.youtube.com/all_comments?v=9HwNpNsgFos
    Last edited by ronin7411; 10/26/2012 5:02pm at .

heaven sent and hell bent but weapons clenched and well kept

Posted On:
    10/26/2012 7:26pm

supporting member
     Style: 無木兔

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    http://arre.st/WV-999069449/

Height: 5ft 4in
    Weight:
    170 lbs.
    AGE/DOB: 6/11/1980
    Booked:
    4/19/2012
    Booking ID:
    999069449 SRJ, West Virginia Mugshots
    Raleigh County Court - Bail: $250,000.00
    Felony

Posted On:
    10/26/2012 11:17pm

hall of famestaff

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Some weeks ago, one of Ron's flunkies, Ronin7411 approached me about doing an interview with his master. So I provided my conditions including that the conversation would be tape recorded and posted on Bullshido in full, and that I could ask about anything related to his present arrest.

So I hear nothing for weeks about whether my conditions were accepted until flunky writes me today after the post of VW Mandy:

"This is the message that was sent:
    Hey Sam, Ron Collins just messaged me to let you know that he is still interested in talking to you about everything. If you like you can call him at [phone number omitted by Browning] or send him an e-mail to [Email omitted by Browning] to talk about everything with Ron. Also like I said prior I would rather have you guys deal directly regarding everything over this discussion. Since its going to be Ron and you doing everything as it is regarding this situation. Thank you and hope to hear from you soon Sam."

Here's the thing. The more I find out about Ron, the more it appears that he is suffering from some sort of personality disorder. I could interview him, but then this tape might end up in his criminal court proceeding. I've decided its better for all concerned, especially Ron, if that doesn't happen.

Now if Ron wishes to dispense with his scraping, bowing, worshipful admirer and post directly on Bullshido, that means he can make his case directly though given his previous efforts, he's not exactly doing himself any favors.

I have no idea what your lawyer is telling you Ron, but deranged conspiracy theories do not make for a convincing defense.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/27/2012 6:26am

Style: Generic MMA

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Just updating a link in this thread that has since gone dead.

The old Martialist article debunking Ron's numerous martial arts & military claims & cataloging his online antics:

http://web.archive.org/web/201010250...llins-wvninja/
Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 678910 11121314 ... LastLast