Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/26/2005 3:49am

Style: thugjitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Is Ron Collins legit?

Does anybody here know of this person? I stumbled across this thread over at ashida message board and was wondering what Bullshido thinks about him. He's also talking about setting up some training programs, if he is real why do you think he's affiliated with ashida? I also noticed that his Black Dragon book is marketed and sold through dojo press, upon further investigation a link popped up to a Zombie forums discussion thread about herbal medicine.
    http://p206.ezboard.com/fashidakimme...icID=504.topic

I think Sam Browning needs to investigate this guy as well, and that aikido girl warrants closer scrutiny.
    Last edited by Jay Zarella; 8/26/2005 7:31am at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/26/2005 4:43am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Two things I disagree with, one if you have a gun. Shoot for the head, self-defense is easier proven by your word alone. This guy can say anything.
    As far as the matter of self-defense goes, it ends when they aren't able to attack you, ie on the ground. If you follow them to the ground or stomp their brains into jello your going to jail. So do it right...
    Don't worry about the kicking knives out of someone's hand thing. Seen plenty of people get stabbed in the foot that way. Don't even consider the knife, he already has in his mind. It's the mental crutch! Go for a knee or a fient to draw the weapon into play, then attack the elbow, wrist or shoulder.
    If you can disable the arm then take away the knife. Most important thing to do is call the police. We look more favoribly at people who call us then the guys who kick ass & leave. What do you have to hide?
    The second thing is this, the matter of attitudes should be considered. The easy way to do it is this,

Cats- Avarega Joe, will run from a fight but push him into a corner & he comes out swinging... Tooth & Claw!
    Dogs- The average tough guy, all bark & little bite...
    Wolves- Not much better then guys who talk allot but will trun agressive when they have back up. Usual gang bangers...
    Bears- The big guys who try & intimidate you with size & talk. Just dogs who stand up & growl to impress you first, then try & scare you.
    Wolverines- These are the real bad asses! They don't talk to you for 20 minutes trying to scare you. If they are gonna fight you they'll just shoot you & get it done quick or when you step to them, they don't care about your friends or what knife you have or how big you are. They only care about snapping you in half....

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/26/2005 7:41am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    TTT the above quote was by Ron Collins who I feel is actually ashida kim aka aikido girl! Take a look at aikido girls, Collins, and ashidas posts it certainly looks like the work of the same individual. For example I just posted a thread where ashidas response refers to a mess kit? wtf? and this Collins guy claims he's ex military. Somethings very fishy here.

...is THE PENETRATOR

Posted On:
    8/26/2005 10:46am

supporting member
     Style: German longsword, .45 ACP

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well, I suppose it would be rather strange if an actual ex-military martial arts person were to appear on Ashida Kim's board and start defending him. So, it makes a lot of sense if that were AK playing a different roll.
    nobody shoots anybody in the face unless youre a hit man or a video gamer. - Jack Thompson
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Th...%28attorney%29

...is THE PENETRATOR

Posted On:
    8/26/2005 12:44pm

supporting member
     Style: German longsword, .45 ACP

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It's not a matter of challenges, I haven't had a good fight since I was in the army. I'm not making a challenge, I'm stating a simple fact. That being all this NHB-badass drama doesn't mean a god damn thing. If they wonna talk about being a bad ass & jumping people then let them come after someone who doesn't have @#%$ to lose. Hell if I get @#%$ up, cool chicks dig scars. If I get to rip someone's throat out in the street, I guess I proved once & for all how effective our "fraudulant-bull-@#%$" is.
    Hmm. This sounds more like Ashida Kim than any real combat vet.

http://p206.ezboard.com/fashidakimme...icID=504.topic
    nobody shoots anybody in the face unless youre a hit man or a video gamer. - Jack Thompson
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Th...%28attorney%29

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/26/2005 8:54pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Rons sort of retracted his death match statement. I was pretty fucking pissed off about that especially after ashida threatened death to Bullshido *in fact JKD chick mentioned we have ninjas after us* and this dude pops up claiming he was defending there SWEET little kitten aikido girl because people were abusing her wtf?! Jesus she brings alot of that on herself, making all sorts of outrageous claims and statements but accordingly JKD chick isnt worthy of the same courtesy for some reason?! Fine this is an admirable goal but if your going to defend women be equal about it and not letting others make death threats is a damn good place to start! You cant have ashida running around making threats, and then back his play with rubbish about "im going to be aikido girls champion" NO.

The sad part is that aikido is really ashida LQQk closely at her threads, compare to Hunters and there frighteningly similar. The whole part about my boyfriends family owns a laundrymat just seemed really phony and there have been more then a few instances where her storyline doesnt pan out.

This thread is about Ron so lets look at him a little closer, i'll go low power with the microscope. He makes claim to be ex GRUNT who just recently left the military. However in other threads he claims to be a veteran police officer, so which is it Army Infantry or Police officer hard to say really whatever suits his fancy. Let's see today i'll be Army vet and tommorow well i'll be a police officer/ yea OK Ronny boy! The thing that fucking irks me is that these fake Army guys are spitting in the faces of REAL military worldwide and it's wrong. Is Ron for real? hmmmm from what i have seen doubtful, he also avoided my latest question in his death thread, so when i can post there again(limited posting restriction as usual) I plan on getting into his background some more.

Posted On:
    8/26/2005 10:13pm

Join us... or die
     Style: MMA, functional JKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    My guess is...

This is Ashida's 'Dale Gribble' sub-personallity, his mercenary/military/bounty hunter tough guy character for when he's not in the mood to pretend to be an inscrutable Master.
    "You know what I like about you, William? You like guns AND meditation."

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/26/2005 10:38pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well it's a few things "im too deadly to spar" and also a nice way for ashida to work in another death threat which is bullshit! In fact I heard the FBI looks into this sort of stuff. For example I cant just call someone up on the phone and say "yea im going to kill you because you wrote a negative article about me" the net really isnt that much different. Ron if he's telling the truth about his mall job is pretty fucking dumb, first he claims "cmon down i'll kill you" then it's "just ask around look for goth kids they know who i am".............

It's also interesting to note that both his books are sold through ashidas website and printed by Dojo Press, in particular his Black Dragon fighting book http://dojopress.com/catalogbk20.html and anyone familiar with the ashida case knows he was told to stop associating his name with them. So what does he do? Simple just create another name shroud it in mystery and hopefully nobody figures it out. He really is transparent and I think he gets so much attention because everyone knows another train wreck is just around the corner.
    Last edited by Jay Zarella; 8/26/2005 10:41pm at .

My guns bigger than Scrapper's!

Posted On:
    8/26/2005 11:14pm

supporting member
     Style: Kakutogi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I was wondering when Ron Collins was going to turn back up.

Ron is a weird one. He was BIG into the BULLSHIDO of Ashida Kim then joined the army and it seemed he would wise up but I guess not. I don't remember what he did in the military but he did email me a couple of times in Korea at my military address and his had an army tag as well. From what I recall he did go to some ninja training meeting with Ashida a couple of years ago and they all camped out in tents or something, there was pics on Ashida's site.

Jay you can tell him to come here and I will personally test him to see how effective he thinks he is.
    ______
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

RIP SOLDIER

Didn't anyone ever tell him a fat man could never be a ninja
    -Gene, GODHAND

You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
    The key to fighting two men at once is to be much tougher than both of them.
    -Daniel Tosh

My guns bigger than Scrapper's!

Posted On:
    8/26/2005 11:17pm

supporting member
     Style: Kakutogi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh another thing. Some of the old time Ebudoka will remember the infamous ONIKI incident. It was either him or another equally idiotic kid who used the handle Kaiyodaiken, or something like that, they tried to convince the E-Budo that his master taught him something called ONIKI, the hilarity was priceless. He didn't realize why he was getting laughed at until someone spilled that the kanji combination would not be spoken as ONI KI and a native japanese (which he claimed taught him) would NEVER make that mistake. Then the backpeddling began. A short time later I made the point that what they called BLACK DRAGON NINJITSU, KORUI RYU NINJITSU, would not be called that by a Japanese or anyone that knew the language well. It woudl be KOKURYU and it was hilarious seeing many of the idiots, Ashida included, try to explian that away. It was one of the many times I proved Ashida new dick about asian languages.
    ______
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

RIP SOLDIER

Didn't anyone ever tell him a fat man could never be a ninja
    -Gene, GODHAND

You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
    The key to fighting two men at once is to be much tougher than both of them.
    -Daniel Tosh
Page 1 of 14 1 234511 ... LastLast