Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/25/2005 11:38pm

Style: Shotokan Karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

im so depressed.

i figured this would go in health. because depression is a health topic.

i just got to college up here in reno. i miss my boyfriend so much. i am so nervous i can't eat- im always sick. i can't sleep because im crying. everyone is nice and friendly and wanting to have fun and invite me too. but i can't have fun. what the hell is wrong with me. im so depressed. i can't focus and im depressed all the time. and sometimes, i just start crying. i have been diagnosed with depression before and have been off meds for.....about.....8 months now. im proud to be off it. i quit by myself. i thre out all the meds. i weaned off it. i don't know. im so depressed. im worried. someone just talk to me. please

**** you math class

Posted On:
    8/25/2005 11:43pm

supporting member
     Style: TKD, Ballet, Archery

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowcat
    I CRAVE SYMPATHY FOR MY SOB STORIES
    vagina

10th level Superlesson Grandmaster

Posted On:
    8/25/2005 11:46pm

Style: Currently Inactive

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This may not be the best forum for you, talk to someone flesh and blood if you need to talk.
    Who, for Pete’s sake! Is opposing science? In fact, we want MORE science by CRITICALLY ANALIZING the evidence-Connie Morris, Kansas State BOE (bolding and underlining part of original quote, red is my emphasis)

As long as you try to treat your subjective experiences as if they were objective experiences, you will continue to be confounded by people who disagree with you.-some guy on an internet messageboard

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/25/2005 11:57pm

Style: BJJ blue

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If you are really very nervous and depressed, you should call up someone on the phone that you can really trust - mabey your parents or siblings, or a good friend. The weekend is coming up, so it will give you a chance to escape a little bit. Try to get out and be alone by yourself a little bit, and gather your emotions. Whenever I am feeling like this I like to get up and go for a long walk.
    If you really take pride in being off your meds, then stick off them if you can, but don't feel ashamed if you have to go back on them. Depression is a disease, no one feels ashamed of having to take anti-biotics, so you shouldn't feel that way about having to take medication for depression.

p.s. Mega-jesus san, I love you most of the time, but when it is obvious that someone is really suffering, and they have a medical condition which worsens that suffering, it is just a terrible thing to try and worsen that suffering in any way.

**** you math class

Posted On:
    8/26/2005 12:02am

supporting member
     Style: TKD, Ballet, Archery

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by AikidoDeadlines
    p.s. Mega-jesus san, I love you most of the time,
    Aw, I love me too. Do you want to double-date me with myself?

but when it is obvious that someone is really suffering, and they have a medical condition which worsens that suffering, it is just a terrible thing to try and worsen that suffering in any way.
    She's asking strangers for social interaction, and strangers on the internet at that.

Speaking of the internet, I generally refuse to believe stories of suffering and woe, since I have yet to find one that wasn't just attention mongering.
    Last edited by MEGA JESUS-SAMA; 8/26/2005 12:05am at .

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    8/26/2005 12:07am

supporting member
     Style: Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    she's asking strangers for social interaction, and strangers on the internet at that.
    Ok, I think I heard about this in a math class once. It has something to do with taking the square root of negative number... I think. Paradox? The number "i"? **** if I remember.

:merror:

Posted On:
    8/26/2005 12:08am

supporting memberhall of fame
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    When you first get to college this kind of thing is common. You just left one life behind and are starting another. The fact that you have a boyfriend makes things worst. If you have to go back on Meds then do it, it is a medical issue not some test of will or strength. I am sorry you feel so bad but things will get better, you will meet new people, find new friends, and be just fine.

UAAAH!

Posted On:
    8/26/2005 12:22am

Join us... or die
     Style: Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    My ex was a crazy bitch who was hiding it until she went off her meds. I've been ignoring her since we split but for 4 weeks she kept text messaging and emailing me, it was disgusting.

Anyway, I don't remember what my point was, but I think it was something like: please don't be crazy.
    Tough is not how you act, tough is how you train.

OOOOOOOOOOAAARRGGHH RLY?

Posted On:
    8/26/2005 12:35am

supporting member
     Style: In Transition

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowcat
    i figured this would go in health. because depression is a health topic.

i just got to college up here in reno. i miss my boyfriend so much. i am so nervous i can't eat- im always sick. i can't sleep because im crying. everyone is nice and friendly and wanting to have fun and invite me too. but i can't have fun. what the hell is wrong with me. im so depressed. i can't focus and im depressed all the time. and sometimes, i just start crying. i have been diagnosed with depression before and have been off meds for.....about.....8 months now. im proud to be off it. i quit by myself. i thre out all the meds. i weaned off it. i don't know. im so depressed. im worried. someone just talk to me. please
    Get some proper excercise (pfft, shotokan) and FORCE yourself to eat. Hopefully the sleep will come back naturally. Excercise releases dopamine into your brain, making you happy. Eating also makes your brain happy.

Lastly: I caught your boyfriend cheating on you with Mega Jesus. It's true. You'd better just forget about him and stop being depressed. Your boyfriend, that is.

PL

OOOOOOOOOOAAARRGGHH RLY?

Posted On:
    8/26/2005 12:38am

supporting member
     Style: In Transition

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by MEGA JESUS-SAN
    Speaking of the internet, I generally refuse to believe stories of suffering and woe, since I have yet to find one that wasn't just attention mongering.
    The whole point is to get attention. If she doesn't get anybody's attention, how will they help her? I doubt that it's her sole purpose for posting.

PL
Page 1 of 14 1 234511 ... LastLast