Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Middleweight

Posted On:
    8/26/2005 11:36pm

supporting member
     Style: na

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    My helpful suggestion to Orrobin is.... You are 17, don't be afraid to learn and toughen up. Its much easier to become tough at 17 than later because you have stupidity on your side. Decide not to be a ***** now and you'll thank yourself later.
    Aikido can be good as long as you realize that martial arts is about fighting and possibly killing people. You can loose fights and be hurt or killed yourself so try to be good at the basic skills of any martial art, fighting.
    That way you can stay alive long enough to generate enough chi to prove to the world that you can do miracles with it.
    As for advancing in martial arts, get tough and dedicate a lot to it. Time, Blood and Sweat makes a good martial artist.

Bullshido's Greatest Ninja

Posted On:
    4/26/2006 4:21pm

supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: JJJ/Judo[Nidan] BJJ[Blue]

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I know this is newbietown but can I can I?

I will.

Orrobin. This is what you should do :seppuku: good bye no one loves you.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/26/2006 5:38pm

Style: none currently, ex-TSK

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by KageKaze
    I know this is newbietown but can I can I?

I will.

Orrobin. This is what you should do :seppuku: good bye no one loves you.
    Kage... dude... this isn't Newbietown, and this thread is looking a bit peaked. 8/27/2005??? Does this douche even post here anymore? If you're looking for someone to tell to cut themselves and cry Raitaro is asking for it pretty bad in the "Overrated" thread. Let the dead be. :icon_wink

Mostly, I just sit here. Mostly.

Posted On:
    4/26/2006 10:00pm

hall of famestaff
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Has to be a troll.

Posted On:
    4/27/2006 12:50am

Style: MMA, JKD philosophy

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Chi Kung's not a martial art. Chi Kung are breathing exercises usually taught in CMA, like Kung Fu. Heck, there's some in Taijutsu. How would you kick somebody's ass by sucking your gut in as you hold your breath? Would you hit the bad guy with your expanding gut as you breathe in?

That being said, I like Chi Kung as a sort of standing calesthenics with breathing. When I'm somewhere I can't shadowbox, or do calesthenics, or lift weights, I do Chi Kung because most people around me don't notice. I can't do all the exercises that way, but I've spent hours in a slow retail kiosk doing Chi Kung. Church, too. I don't have any superpowers. If by Chi, you mean health, then yes, doing those breathing patterns has raised my Chi. I used to have Asthma and learning how to breathe slow and deep and calm instead of quick, shallow and panicky helped me beat it.

Ad Hominem rocks.

Posted On:
    4/27/2006 12:51am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ, mma

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Isn't there a seperate forum, a town if you will, for this kind of poster, ones who are new to the forum, a newbie as the lingo goes.

If only there was a special place like this....

sigh... I'm 17 I know I'm young but I'm a person so I diserve your respect...
    hehehehehe, this kid won't last a week here with that attitude.

OOOOOOOOOOAAARRGGHH RLY?

Posted On:
    4/27/2006 7:01pm

supporting member
     Style: In Transition

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You dumbshits this thread is old as hell. This guy hasn't posted since. All of you need to seppuku.

Motorboatin SOB

Posted On:
    4/27/2006 7:07pm

supporting member
     Style: Judo and BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Kagekaze, you are fucking idiot.
    And that's when I figured out that tears couldn't make somebody who was dead alive again. There's another thing to learn about tears, they can't make somebody who doesn't love you any more love you again. It's the same with prayers. I wonder how much of their lives people waste crying and praying to God. If you ask me, the devil makes more sense than God does. I can at least see why people would want him around. It's good to have somebody to blame for the bad stuff they do. Maybe God's there because people get scared of all the bad stuff they do. They figure that God and the Devil are always playing this game of tug-of-war game with them. And they never know which side they're gonna wind up on. I guess that tug-of-war idea explains how sometimes, even when people try to do something good, it still turns out bad.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234