Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/27/2003 11:59am

Style: Taekwondo/Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Kuntaokid,
    My arm's still screwed up pretty bad, it took 6 weeks for me to be allowed to wrestle again. That was about 3 years ago when that happened and it still hurts like a bitch every now and then. During sparing you can tell when I get kicked in the elbow cause I'll start dancing around like someone lit my pants on fire. I can't straighten or bend it back all the way. Although when my arm was in a sling at chest level, I loved getting sympathy hugs from the well endowed chicks at school, that fucking rocked.

Working my way back to health

Posted On:
    3/27/2003 12:21pm

supporting member
     Style: Injury magnet

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Nothing serious from MA yet, not sparring yet.

I did get a soccer ball in the groin from a striker the size of Asia at about 10 ft. I was out for 2 min.

"I do not agree with what you have to say but, I will defend to the death your right to say it."
    -Voltaire

Ex-ATA and Proud of it.

Posted On:
    3/27/2003 12:46pm

Style: Jeet Kune Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The hardest hit I ever took was from the dash board of a Ford Pinto in a head on car accident with a 108 mph impact. I broke my left arm in two places, one was a compound fracture. I also broke my left femor, which was repaired with a stainless steel rod, I now sport titanium after my third surgery on it. I also lacerated my liver, smashed my radial nerve and endured seven major surgeries due to that single car accident.

Sincerely,

Knowing it is not enough, we must apply.
    Willing is not enough, we must do.

Never approach a Bull from the front, a Horse from the rear, or a Fool from any direction!

He who dares not offend cannot be honest. -- Thomas Payne

Reading FD cause cancer

small hick city full with college students in Cali

Posted On:
    3/27/2003 1:15pm

Style: Muay Thai and boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Osiris, he doesn't charge any thing at all.

Deus, yes he is a very cheerful family guy (yeah right!)

Fighty, interesting story

KFDW, it seems like you got the most beat from anyone around here.

Kicking, no wonder when I sprain my knee ligament and was limping around with brace on my knee. No one even ask me if I was ok :-(

Bolverk, I bet you never buy a pinto or drive fast again.

This is a really interesting board.

Just throw rock at it and it will go away.

"I would rather admit I am a lousy student than say I am the best, because once you think you are the best, there is no reason to continue learning."
    I would pick bag work over masturbating, fighting over sex, and KOing someone over having a orgasm!

Posted On:
    3/27/2003 1:25pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Submission Wrestling.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "facetious" lol no, I'm saying that that sounds believeable, you didn't exactly KO all those guys, you just managed to stay in there by improvising.
    "Training = pain." - I said that.

PizDoff when drunk: "I'm actually MOST pissed that my target for the evening got drink...then I gave her my Bullshido Canada hoodie like a gentleman because she was outside with not much on...did I mention she barfed twice when I got our jackets...steaming barf is kinda fascinating..." - PizDoff.

Ex-ATA and Proud of it.

Posted On:
    3/27/2003 1:44pm

Style: Jeet Kune Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Bolverk, I bet you never buy a pinto or drive fast again.
    LOL. I did not own the pinto. I was in the passenger seat, no seat belt, I wear them all of the time now.

We were only traveling at 55 mph at the time of the accident, the other guy was still going 53 mph after skidding 111' 8" and crossing the yellow line before hitting us.

It took quite awhile before I felt comfortable in a car again. I spent three months in the hospital, and it took many, many years to get my strength back to a respectable level. Thanks to Taekwondo, I now have an impressive amount of flexibility back in the damaged areas. It has been a long ordeal, and I still feel the pain everyday.

Sincerely,

Edited by - Bolverk on March 27 2003 12:45:15

Never approach a Bull from the front, a Horse from the rear, or a Fool from any direction!

He who dares not offend cannot be honest. -- Thomas Payne

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/27/2003 1:55pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Whew, Ok Blade. I didn't wanna have to go and "pop the Cris" on ya. Heh heh.

Posted On:
    3/27/2003 2:00pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    maybe i WAS being facetious, what ya goign to do about that, uh?

(errmm has you study MT and BJJ I'd like to make clear that I wasn't making-fun D: )

PizDoff when drunk: "I'm actually MOST pissed that my target for the evening got drink...then I gave her my Bullshido Canada hoodie like a gentleman because she was outside with not much on...did I mention she barfed twice when I got our jackets...steaming barf is kinda fascinating..." - PizDoff.

Marasmos

Posted On:
    3/27/2003 2:01pm

supporting member
     Style: 10th Planet JJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hm... Let's see...

When I was a kid in Moscow, I got into quite a few brutal fights, which included being knocked out by a lead-filled belt bucke, a 2x4, and being smacked across the face by a bicycle chain. The chain didn't knock me out, but I still remember the feeling of skin and meat being pinched and ripped off by the little links.

Then, when I moved to the US, the little schoolfights seemed like childplay to me. This country really made me soft (granted I was living in a rich suburb of Boston, I know that there's plenty of tough neighbourhoods here).

None of the fights I had in school came even close to what went on whre I came from - they were all no-weapons, and more about reputation than they were about fucking up the other guy.

A few years ago, I got into a street fight and really got my ass kicked. I ate two or three really sweet crosses, got huge cuts on my face, but was not knocked out. In fact only one of them knocked me down, and I got right back up in a second.

Then, when a bunch of my friends and I started a little fight club, I got a few very good shots, but no knockouts, though. Same goes for my current training. In fact, I have yet to be knocked out in this country :)
    You say what about my rice?

Posted On:
    3/27/2003 2:08pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    so no more fight club?

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 12345 6789 ... LastLast