Sponsored Links Spacer Image

***ned

Posted On:
    3/27/2003 5:12am

supporting member
     Style: i

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    We can see where Fatality Dragon get's his charming demeanor. Likes to poke fun at dead bodies, sounds like a cheery guy.

~
    my name is daniel jo

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/27/2003 5:15am

Style: Shou Shu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That's a dude... landing on his head... that's obviously blood... what the hell happened to his arms?!

My skill with a sword is formidable. My skill with the s-word is flat-out lethal.

***ned

Posted On:
    3/27/2003 5:32am

supporting member
     Style: i

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Uh, dunno if you're kidding buddy, but that's not blood. The color of a competition judo mat is orange-ish, arranged in a square with blue mats to show the out of bounds areas. Yes the guy in the white is landing on his head, but the focus should be on the blue guy. Took a bad fall from a hip throw, looks like uchimata to me. Anyway, his arm was broken (obviously) as his elbow went that-a-way instead of this-a-way.

~
    my name is daniel jo

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/27/2003 5:44am

Style: Shou Shu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I competed in high school... and we used generic floor mats. Unfortunately, my team got WAXED, myself included, so we never made it to the actual finals. I'm actually gonna start taking judo again, if the class in this area is good.

My skill with a sword is formidable. My skill with the s-word is flat-out lethal.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/27/2003 10:07am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I got knocked out pretty bad in my first boxing match. I dropped my right hand and ate a left hook. I don't remember much of that whole day, but I have the video. It was brutal, I was taking a nap in the ring for almost a minute. I give the guy credit, it was a BEAUTIFUL punch, landed right on my jaw.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/27/2003 10:10am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Probably during a boxing match. I got a nice, clean punch into the face so I blacked out, fell down for 5 seconds, got up, blacked out, fell down again for a while. Not once in my entire life have I had a broken or fractured bone though :)

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/27/2003 11:25am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sucker "punched" with a champagne bottle. A coked-out guy, at a bar I was working at, clobbered me in the side of the face with the champagne bottle while I was occupied with one of his buddies. It didn't knock me out luckily (!), but I ended up being attacked by him and several of his friends in the crowded bar. None of my co-workers helped me out (grrrr!), and I ended up playing stick-n-move for about 5 minutes until the cops showed up. By the time they got there I was outfitted like a Roman gladiator, with my own champagne bottle-club in one hand and a drink tray in the other (as a shield for the beer bottles being chucked at me.)

My other major injuries (from fighting only) are a broken cheekbone, a scratched cornea, and a deviated septum and broken nose (I can now 'click' the septum back into place.)

Posted On:
    3/27/2003 11:37am

Join us... or die
     Style: Submission Wrestling.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    see, that's a beliveable story..
    "Training = pain." - I said that.

PizDoff when drunk: "I'm actually MOST pissed that my target for the evening got drink...then I gave her my Bullshido Canada hoodie like a gentleman because she was outside with not much on...did I mention she barfed twice when I got our jackets...steaming barf is kinda fascinating..." - PizDoff.

The Man with No Neck

Posted On:
    3/27/2003 11:47am

supporting member
     Style: submission wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Bent over to pick up a loose ball in a rugby game and got kneed in the face by some giant from the other team. Broke my nose, flipped me over on my back like a pancake. Didn't knock me out, though, so I at least walked off the field on my own.

"Go cry about it Vargas. Aren't you late for your shift at McDonald's?"

Edited by - Vargas on March 27 2003 10:47:42
    "I had once talked to Billy Conn, the boxer, about professionals versus amateurs - specifically street fighters. One had always heard rumors of champions being taken out by back-alley fighters. Conn was scornful. "Aw, it's like hitting a girl," he said. "They're nothing."

- George Plimpton
    "Shadow Box"

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/27/2003 11:56am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Are you being facetious, Blade? Don't make me come over there! (Damned expensive plane fare!)
Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234 567814 ... LastLast