RAAAAAAR! Fear the Tiger!

Posted On:
    3/26/2003 11:59pm

supporting member
     Style: Karate/Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Blade,

Laugh it up, fuzzball! Those knees FUCKING HURT! And what did the bastard say afterwards? "You need to work on your conditioning. That's like, 2% of what I could throw." LIAR! But they were obviously not full power, so I can only imagine how bad he really could've hit me.

Regards,
    CrimsonTiger

"You kicked me in the HEAD! You NEVER throw kicks! How'd you do that? Wires?!" - Sempai Phil (my last sparring partner)
    Regards,
    CrimsonTiger

"Na'h, they should go to old school rules.
    One guy gets sword and sheild, the other gets a net and a trident.
    Lions eat christians between rounds." - Strong Machine

Lightweight

Posted On:
    3/27/2003 12:07am

supporting member
     Style: Choy Lay Fut

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Halogen, what MA was this?
    Its Buk Sing Choy Lay Fut, basically just an offshoot style of the more common regular Choy Lay Fut kung-fu.
  3. 9chambers

Posted On:
    3/27/2003 12:57am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I've taken some good shots to the head from guys a lot bigger than me while kickboxing and sparring but we had gloves on, so it really didn't bother me much at all. I've been hit pretty good in some free sparring and real fights but I never felt pain from it really.

Once in Jr. High this kid shoved me so I shoved him back. Then he grabbed my shoulders, when I looked down he slugged me, the kid in the second row said he hit me three times, I remember falling into some chairs, I got right back up but there was a teacher there by then and it was over. That's the only time I was ever knocked out. I was awake before I hit the ground so it didn't last too long. From how he had his hands on my shoulders I am guessing they were shots to the jaw or temple. Anyway, that one I count as a loss, if it even counts as a fight. I've had the wind knocked out of me a few times too.

I've been injured playing football a few times. A guy clipped me in the rain and I bruised my shoulder. Once I fractured my arm climbing a wall. Once I broke my leg horsing around on the mat (wrestling practice) because I wasn't wearing wrestling shoes. I got caught on the mat and twisted my ankle, ending up with a fracture. I still practiced with the cast.

Edited by - 9chambers on March 26 2003 23:59:35

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/27/2003 1:41am

Style: Shou Shu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    My leg is still sore from about a week and a half back when I was sparring this Muay Thai dude. He threw a low kick, and, like an idiot, I blocked it with my shin instead of my foot. OW. I still have the bruise.

But my hardest hit was probably when I full-out rushed my aikido sensei back in Hawaii. I did a SWEEEEEET jumping front kick that woulda looked amazing if it were a movie or some such, but he calmly stepped out of the way, grabbed me, and instead of just throwing me like a nice aikidoka, he reverts to his judo background and DRILLS me.

Needless to say, I have given up on using jump kicks in class.

My skill with a sword is formidable. My skill with the s-word is flat-out lethal.

Reading FD cause cancer

small hick city full with college students in Cali

Posted On:
    3/27/2003 2:24am

Style: Muay Thai and boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This bring up a lot of memory. I remeber the time I got bruise on my lower shin. It was weird because I was doing round house and this guy block it with his shin but my lower shin kick the guy's elbow. I didn't feel a thing at all.

Kunt, I has injured my ribs few time. I once break one right under shoulder blade (IT HURT! STILL DO!). What you feel was something being rip and I still remeber how it feel. It still hurt every few days.

Osiris, my former instructor did that because he was testing my reflex and I didn't react in time, so I got kicked. Yes he is a sadistic (which is probably why he like to show picture of dead body, make fun of it, talk about it and stuff. Unfortunately I inherit some of it from him though.

Just throw rock at it and it will go away.

"I would rather admit I am a lousy student than say I am the best, because once you think you are the best, there is no reason to continue learning."
    I would pick bag work over masturbating, fighting over sex, and KOing someone over having a orgasm!

Reading FD cause cancer

Posted On:
    3/27/2003 2:26am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I will explain the rib thing better. It make click noise and stuff because when your lung expand, it move the part holding ribs to sterum. The jagged parts push against eachother and pass eachother which is what make click noise.

"I would rather admit I am a lousy student than say I am the best, because once you think you are the best, there is no reason to continue learning."
    I would pick bag work over masturbating, fighting over sex, and KOing someone over having a orgasm!

Reading FD cause cancer

Posted On:
    3/27/2003 3:08am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well what can I do? I have no moneys at that time so where else can I train? I can either not train at all or take a lot of beating and do as he say and learn something.

Hole in one.

Posted On:
    3/27/2003 3:21am

Join us... or die
     Style: LongFist CMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    lets go down the list

Nose broken twice.

Knocked out several times.

Spinning back fist to the head, kept fighting but sat down and passed out after two other bouts.

Spinning side kick lifted me off the ground once, we were fighting in a parking lot.

Knocked a mobile volleyball post down with my head.

got struck in the head while doing a chain whip maneuver(i was wearing shorts and it caught on the leg and swiped me in the head)face full of blood.

Hip dislocated once in a training accident.

Fell off of a 12 foot pole.(that really sucked)

4 Auto accidents.
    Give to Haiti relief. text "haiti' to 90999
    http://www.youtube.com/user/TeacherMonkey?feature=mhee

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/27/2003 4:54am

Style: Shou Shu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Who the hell are you, Jackie Chan? Good GOD! We oughtta just send HIM into Iraq. Take out the whole city o' Baghdad while he's on a damn guided tour!

My skill with a sword is formidable. My skill with the s-word is flat-out lethal.

***ned

Posted On:
    3/27/2003 5:11am

supporting member
     Style: i

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Pwned.

~
    my name is daniel jo
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123 456713 ... LastLast