Our Sponsors:

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12 345612 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. DRD

Posted On:
    3/26/2003 10:34pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    LOng story. I will try to shorten it. I was 16, he was 32. He was looking to throw a cup of pee at a group of kids. I was the kid it hit. I saw him standing behind an open car door.

I went and asked him why he did it. I saw his right arm coming up from behind the door, turned and ducked as fast as possible, not fast enough.

Cops caught him in a car chase. Asked why he did it, he said he just wanted to hit someone. It went to the Dallas county grand Jury, and they came out and told my parents that my testamony and get this, "his admittance to doing it", may not result in a true bill because there was a murder case before and after mine being heard. Bad luck of the draw. True enough, they no-billed him.

You get no explanation from a sitting Grand Jury. Became a closed file, except to me. I had his name and believe it or not, still remember both full name and birth date.

I found him on Harry Hines Blvd in Dallas, a famous or infamous area, in a bar, and asked him to come outside, told him who I was and why I was there, and he said, wish I had killed you.

I pulled out the pair of Nunchuca's I was carrying with me, and was very qualified to use, forgot all my training on how to use them, grabbed both sides in a baseball bat grip, and flattened his nose across his face, went inside and called ambulance and police and waited for the police.

They came, heard, said justice had apparently be done better by me than by the system and sent me on my way. I do admit to having some law enforcement contacts within the Dallas PD at that and future times, but sometimes a cop can just tell when something has gone down the way it should.

DRD

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/26/2003 10:39pm

Style: Taekwondo/Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I can think of a couple of times.

1. 2nd wrestling match ever in high school, put my hand on the mat to stop getting taken down and gotten my arm broken backwards at the elbow.

2. Got hit in the nose with and Escrima stick, busted open pretty bad and bleeding.

AKAKTK

Posted On:
    3/26/2003 10:45pm

Style: Liu Seong Gung Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    got kicked in my ribcage high on the right side under the armpit. couldnt raise my right arm at all for about 2 weeks and when i took more than a shallow breath, my sternum would move and make a clicking noise, that went away after about 6 months. never went to the doctor so i dont really know what happened. think maybe where some of the ribs join the sternum, that connection was fractured or something. really hurt when i laughed.

Lightweight

Posted On:
    3/26/2003 10:53pm

supporting member
     Style: Choy Lay Fut

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The hardest I've ever been hit was about 2 weeks ago during sparring. I took a spinning backfist (it was the other guys forearm that actually struck me) right to the side of the head. My whole head rattled and my vision blurred a bit. I stood there for a second or two, then swayed a little bit before taking a few stumbling steps and finally getting myself back under control.

OFFICIAL Mayor of Cwcville

Posted On:
    3/26/2003 11:12pm

supporting member
     Style: Electricity, Speed

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I really hope DRD lost his ability to form short-term memories after the attack.

They don't call it the Nazi PARTY for nothing!
    Captain's Log: Just a little update for all my TRUE and HONEST friends out there:

1) I am STRAIGHT! I am STRAIGHT! Get it through your thick skulls, numbskulls!

2) My name is not Ian Brandon Something.

3) Kacey is coming with me now. I have stolen her from the other Christian Weston Chandler.

REMINDER: I am still the one and only true creator of sonichu and rosechu electric hedgehog pokemon

Posted On:
    3/26/2003 11:17pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Submission Wrestling.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    first of lol @ the potentila customers leaving, and you getting TKOed by the knees crimsone.

secondly - ROFL DRD what a story! You got him lol.

ouch kicking machine...

lol kuntaokid. "hahaahhaha, ouch, haha.. ouch".

Halogen, what MA was this?
    "Training = pain." - I said that.

PizDoff when drunk: "I'm actually MOST pissed that my target for the evening got drink...then I gave her my Bullshido Canada hoodie like a gentleman because she was outside with not much on...did I mention she barfed twice when I got our jackets...steaming barf is kinda fascinating..." - PizDoff.

AKAKTK

Posted On:
    3/26/2003 11:19pm

Style: Liu Seong Gung Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    " 2nd wrestling match ever in high school, put my hand on the mat to stop getting taken down and gotten my arm broken backwards at the elbow"

that is raw. how long did it take to heal? and how is that elbow now?

dude,i cringed when i read that.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/26/2003 11:31pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    bicycle accident, broken my collarbone.

Village Idiot

Posted On:
    3/26/2003 11:33pm

Style: Brazilian Jiu Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Harry Hines lol, where do you live in the Dallas area? I live in Dallas so its funny to hear of spots you mention.

This may be irrelivant but a friend of mine was on harry hines and a few hookers pulled up and asked if he was looking for fun. He said no thanks, and they said looks like you need some *****.

It was pretty funny to see that happen to him.

Anyways hardest I've ever been hit was when boxing my friends, I turned around since we were in a very small area since someone was blocking my way, my friend hit me from underneath my arm that was next to my head and caught me in the jaw.

I got pretty wobbly, didn't fall though but had to go up against the wall.
    I'll make one when I can find one I like.
  10. DRD

Posted On:
    3/26/2003 11:56pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Carbon, I lived over on Myerwood in North Dallas just off Midway south of LBJ.

I saw some wild stuff on Harry Hines, then alot of it moved over to industrial just below the Loews. This was up till 90 when I moved to Ar.

There used to be a bar at the "Y" of Industrial and something else, once again below the Loews Anatole but North of Lew Sterrit Justice Center.

One guy on one side of a stage got pissed at a guy across the stage, and stood up and fired a S&W 44mag at less then 10 feet. Hit him right in the forehead, or what used to be his head. Roughest thing I ever saw In big D and I saw a bunch over time, as I bet you have.

DRD

If you have been there for many years, or your parents, I used to bounce at the old drive in theater that was the last one left on Harry Hines around 74-76. They had to have bouncers at both the tickets booths coming in, the food area in the projection bldg, and walking the lot. Do you remember it. Been gone for a long long time.

DRD
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12 345612 ... LastLast