Hell yeah! Hell no!
    where do you guys keep finding those?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/23/2010 11:38pm

Style: FMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Not in a fight, but a mosh pit. Descending directly face first into (essentially) a really solid jumping knee. White flash. Woah that was hard. My nose is running. Are my front teeth loose?

pro nonsense self defense

Posted On:
    4/24/2010 12:18am

supporting member
     Style: FMA, dumbek, Indian clubs

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pat Pintados View Post
    Not in a fight, but a mosh pit. Descending directly face first into (essentially) a really solid jumping knee. White flash. Woah that was hard. My nose is running. Are my front teeth loose?
    I once got flung into the edge of the pit and only had enough time to tuck my chin, so my forehead hit a guy right in the face, whipping his head back and sending him back into the crowd. I tried to find the guy to help him up and see if he was okay, but he was nowhere to be found. That's when I learned that I can headbutt without hurting my head.

Posted On:
    4/24/2010 12:22pm

Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Got hit in the face by an escrima stick which broke my nose and shifted it over. Had to have the surgeon push it back into place.

Was playing full court bb and some mexicans kept shooting at the hoop when we were down at the other end. I was driving down and this dick had just shot, the ball landed exactly under my foot. I lost my balance, spun around and the back of my head hit the iron pole. It fucking echoed, I swear to god. The funny thing is I was not hurt. Dumb luck.

Another time I was delivering packages in SF on a bike. Rode full speed into the back of a pickup, flew through the air, flipped, and landed on my back. Again, not hurt, but it was spectacular. Everyone was screaming "call an ambulance!"
    "We often joke -- and we really wish it were a joke -- that you will only encounter two basic problems with your 'self-defense' training.
    1) That it doesn't work
    2) That it does work"
    -Animal MacYoung

Posted On:
    4/24/2010 3:29pm

Style: Limalama, Judo & BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Not the hardest I have ever been hit but it was the worst bloody nose I ever got and it was pretty funny.

I was teaching the kids class and for fun was showing the kids how to kick up into a handstand. Most were getting it but one of my girls just could not get up there. After several tries I decided to help by grabbing her legs as she kicked up. What I did not know was this was the exact moment that she decided to kick up as hard as she could. Next thing I know a heel is smashing into my nose. Both nostrils are pouring blood, the kids eyes are all as big as saucers and the parents watching this are crying they are laughing so hard. I grin at my student tell her good kick and go plug my nose with toilet paper.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/24/2010 7:24pm

Style: MMA + Harmonica

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by HereBeADragon View Post
    where do you guys keep finding those?
    It turned up after a night on the town and when i came back to finish off that bottle of whi

Heavyweight

Posted On:
    4/24/2010 7:44pm

supporting member
     Style: Kyokushinkai / Kajukenbo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    1) Chasing Kyokushinkai sensei around the room, teasing him with alternating side kicks to the face and backhands to the nose. Feeling all loose and strong and then flash of nothingness and found myself looking up through purple stars (that were ringed with shimmering silver light) at the bottom of heavy bag in the corner and realizing that it was swinging back and forth, over my face. I thought, gee, I guess I hit the bag on my way down.

2,3, 4, 5, and so forth weren't so much, though in two I dropped with an audible whine (spinning back fist caught my neck) and next thing I knew Master was holding my neck and saying, just breath, just breath.
    "Preparing mentally, the most important thing is, if you aren't doing it for the love of it, then don't do it." - Benny Urquidez

Heavyweight

Posted On:
    4/24/2010 8:27pm

supporting member
     Style: Kyokushinkai / Kajukenbo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by HereBeADragon View Post
    Not the hardest I have ever been hit but it was the worst bloody nose I ever got and it was pretty funny.

I was teaching the kids class and for fun was showing the kids how to kick up into a handstand. Most were getting it but one of my girls just could not get up there. After several tries I decided to help by grabbing her legs as she kicked up. What I did not know was this was the exact moment that she decided to kick up as hard as she could. Next thing I know a heel is smashing into my nose. Both nostrils are pouring blood, the kids eyes are all as big as saucers and the parents watching this are crying they are laughing so hard. I grin at my student tell her good kick and go plug my nose with toilet paper.
    I was telling this twelve year old girl to hit harder. Over and over and etc. Jeeezuz H Christ girlie, fucking hit me!!!!! - I was thinking as I calmly encouraged the little girl to hit harder. So many n00bs, specially girls, have this blockage to hitting and I was trying really hard to get the little gal to HIT! Little girl (from now on called evil bitch, or E.B.) then exploded and unloaded a full-body full-contact sliding back kick, slammed/snapped it into my inner thigh, crushing flesh to the bone with her nasty little heel. I hit the ground shocked, in that blinding white pain thing and rolled around grunting (while resisting yelling FUCKING ASSHOLE **** BITCH PASSIVE AGGRESSIVE SHITHEAD ****, **** YOU) and then climbed back onto my feet. "Uh, that was hard enough, heh, heh." Days late a big purple bruise hit the skin and I limped for a week.
    "Preparing mentally, the most important thing is, if you aren't doing it for the love of it, then don't do it." - Benny Urquidez

Posted On:
    4/24/2010 8:44pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by fug View Post
    I was telling this twelve year old girl to hit harder. Over and over and etc. Jeeezuz H Christ girlie, fucking hit me!!!!! - I was thinking as I calmly encouraged the little girl to hit harder. So many n00bs, specially girls, have this blockage to hitting and I was trying really hard to get the little gal to HIT! Little girl (from now on called evil bitch, or E.B.) then exploded and unloaded a full-body full-contact sliding back kick, slammed/snapped it into my inner thigh, crushing flesh to the bone with her nasty little heel. I hit the ground shocked, in that blinding white pain thing and rolled around grunting (while resisting yelling FUCKING ASSHOLE **** BITCH PASSIVE AGGRESSIVE SHITHEAD ****, **** YOU) and then climbed back onto my feet. "Uh, that was hard enough, heh, heh." Days late a big purple bruise hit the skin and I limped for a week.
    Had that been one of my students I would have been so proud.

Posted On:
    4/24/2010 8:46pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by illegalusername View Post
    It turned up after a night on the town and when i came back to finish off that bottle of whi
    I've got an awesome Gary Busey one but I don't know how to post it.
Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 41011121314 15 LastLast