Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Featherweight

Posted On:
    4/22/2010 12:17am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by N8y5000 View Post
    I was just wondering....I've taken some brutal hits including one to the stomach that made me spit up blood for a little while. I've been knocked out three times(only once in MA! lol) and that's a decently heavy hit.

What are your guys' worst hits ever? When did you REALLY take one and feel sorry for zigging when you should've zagged?

I can smell the stories now...
    YouTube- girl KO's guy

:laughing1

Posted On:
    4/22/2010 1:01am

forum leader
     Style: BJJ/ MMA/ MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    5 major hits resulted in 69 stitches to the head in one night. Aluminium bats and metal poles the culprits, wielded by gate crashers. 5 stitches on my temple, smack dab in the middle. Docs said first two hits on the back of my head should have sent me in to an immediate coma due to the power required to result in the size of the swelling but the temple shot should have killed me because of the perfect placement and the fact that I looked like Joseph Merrick, only more mangled. Seriously, one side of my head was two inches fatter than the other side and the back was just insanely fucked up.

Reports say after being cracked over the head and knocked down a few times the crashers decided I had been enough of a nuisance and one stood on my head, aimed in a huge arcing swing to finish me. Apparently I became a hero that night because I had saved two guys from severe beat downs, which unfortunately made me the main target. I don't remember what happened other than when they jumped the fence I picked up a chair and faced this dude showdown style without knowing he had distracted me as another dude swung at me from behind. The next thing I know I am standing at the fence with people trying to stem the bleeding with whatever they could find that was coming from my head as I screamed obscenities at the crashers who for all I knew were still there, but apparently had been gone for ages.

By the way, there were no Bruce Lee moments, supposedly in my "cracked over the head" daze I had shoulder barged, haymaker punched and sloppily tackled the aggressors to save the two dudes getting beat down. It was totally instinctual.

That first hit was strange, it felt like someone suddenly shifted the world right then left, forward then backward all at the same time, like a concentrated earthquake in my skull, I had the chair above my head when I lost all control of myself, I was awake but crumbling to the floor my limbs not responding, then on my back looking up at the sky I finally blacked out. Before I heard eyewitness reports claiming me a hero I struggled within me thinking I had pussed out and gone to ground curled up or something.

I also learnt that the police can charge you with something called "obstructing medical justice" because I was fighting the ambos trying to get me to get in the 'lamps. Is that true, LEO's?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/22/2010 1:14am

Style: Parkour and Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    When I was in junior high, a friend thought it would be a good idea to tackle his oldest brother and hold him down for some prank I can't remember. There were four of us holding the dude down, and I had him in a headlock. Before I know it, all my mates hop up and I'm the one holding the beast down. He was three years older than us, and if you consider puberty and the fact I was a short twig and he was a largish dude, I knew I was in trouble. So I figured I'd hold him down till he calmed down, and told him so. That didn't work. Intimidated, I let the dude go and got bodyslammed on the cement floor. Being a spritely thing and not feeling the pain yet, I bounced right up and got slammed again. I bounced up again and realized I couldn't move or breathe. "Why Simon," one of the guys said, "you get slammed so gracefully." Which made the big guy laugh, which probably saved my life.

Around the same time, at a brother's birthday party, I was running my mouth to another of my brothers. Again, I'm a little bit of nothing at the time, and he was a former wrestler/weightlifter who was packing weight very quickly at the time. Also, he's ten years older than me. He lost his cool (understandably. Nothing more annoying than a mouth that can't back itself up.) and picked me up by the throat and held me in the air for what seemed like a good long while. A witness told me I had a putter in hand and started whacking him, but I don't remember that. I just remember dangling helplessly, throwing a few ineffective kicks, and maybe getting put down unceremoniously on a concrete floor, again.

Had my nose broken twice. Once when being a jackass, jumping into a ditch by my own knee, and once when playing football with a high school basketball star who spun around me, ending with me and a 90-lb. girl colliding.

My life is full of self-stupidity.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/22/2010 6:29am

Style: BJJ n stuff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Besides 3 nose breaks and a load of busted toes and dislocations I would have to say my worst injury is when I had my sternum broken along with two ribs and nerve damage to the right pectoral muscle. Got it from a bare knuckle punch to the chest about 15 years ago. Suffice to say it hurt like ****, although the pain only really kicked in a few hours later. I continued sparring after taking the shot without much discomfort. Ended up in hospital the next morning because I could only shallow breath from the pain. No cast possible for that injury, just lots of hunching over and moving around like Quasi Modo. Sleeping was the worst and it was particularly crap when I got a cold that involved lots of involuntary coughing fits... pain like no other. 15 years later and I still have problems from that injury such as over compensation in surrounding muscle which gave me upper back problems. T'was a pisser!
    Last edited by Prince Vlad; 4/22/2010 6:33am at .

Featherweight

Posted On:
    4/22/2010 10:21am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: I don't do anything now

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I was kicked so hard in the head in a JKD sparring session I almost blacked out.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/23/2010 10:19am

Style: BJJ (ex DRAJJ)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I had an accident with a bus when I was 6 or 7.
    Spent a month in the hospital, pissing into a bottle because I had nasty internal bleeding and swelling in my leg that hurt like hell if my leg was lower than my body.

Posted On:
    4/23/2010 10:25am

Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I havent got knocked out yet but very dazed

Posted On:
    4/23/2010 11:25am

Style: Judo Sandbagger

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Thought I had taken some hard shots from TKD and playing hockey, but one day a baby horse kicked me in the chest...I lay in Horse **** trying to get my lungs to breath for what seemed like eternity - the whole while the mother horse was sniffing at me to see why I was laying there making weird noises. Was severly bruised for weeks afterwards, and laughing or coughing was impossible, no fractures.

Posted On:
    4/23/2010 11:27am

Style: Limalama, Judo & BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I was patted on the back by Chuck Norris once....clinically dead for 5 minutes.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/23/2010 10:29pm

Style: MMA + Harmonica

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by HereBeADragon View Post
    I was patted on the back by Chuck Norris once....clinically dead for 5 minutes.
Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3910111213 1415 LastLast