Featherweight

Posted On:
    4/11/2010 3:03pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Rugby

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vargas View Post
    Bent over to pick up a loose ball in a rugby game and got kneed in the face by some giant from the other team. Broke my nose, flipped me over on my back like a pancake.
    Yo I've been there, no broken nose but the knee to the dome had my ears ringing for 2 days. Another other time, again in a rugby match, I got thrown a hospital pass (a pass you have to reach up above your head to catch), I went up for it, but the pass was a bit behind me so in catching it I turned around about half way.Then the pain came. A #8 from there side hit so hard in the back, that I had blood in my piss for 3 days. I did not finish that match. I did'nt even walk off the pitch.

Posted On:
    4/11/2010 3:08pm

Style: Sub-Grap/MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Going to the dentist tomorrow morning to have a broken tooth fixed.

Went for a double leg, fucked it up and ate a nicely executed knee.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/11/2010 4:26pm

Style: The Way of Hand and Foot

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Another hard hit was during my black belt test. This was the two-on-one portion of it but by this point in my test I was utterly drained and already nursing a lump on my shoulder. So we began, one guy was small but very powerful (to this day I still believe him to be the most powerful fighter I have ever sparred) the other guy tall and though his technique wasn't very refined (if you were to watch him he would be appear more as a brawler) he is quite strong.

They tore my ass up ending in my getting a clean roundhouse to my neck and then an (accidental) kick to the groin. I'm glad I managed to push through and still pass the test.

Posted On:
    4/11/2010 6:22pm

Style: MMA, Yoga

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by MMAMickey View Post
    you're the guy in the white gi right? That was a fucking awesome headkick
    Thanks, pity it didn't stop him.
    "Boxing is the art of hitting an opponent from the furthest distance away, exposing the least amount of your body while getting into position to punch with maximum leverage and not getting hit."
    Kenny Weldon

Posted On:
    4/11/2010 6:49pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Kenkojuku Karate, Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sang View Post
    I get body or leg shot TKO'd on a weekly basis so its hard to narrow these down to 'worst'. I've only been rocked by a head shot once when i had my jaw broken by a 220 pounder's kick.

This bodyshot did hurt a little though:

YouTube- karate1.AVI
    I enjoyed watching that.

It looks like you're still trying to figure out the nuances of KK rules punching. I am sure I'd be really lost without being able to set up my normal stuff with face punches.

Posted On:
    4/11/2010 10:07pm

Style: Limalama, Judo & BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Those are some awesome hits folks! As to me I've only been put out (blackout etc) and that was by Gene LeBell which is pretty cool. As to hardest hit my top 3 are;
    1. Shoulder dislocated and separated at once
    2. My Jeep skipping me like a stone

1. Shoulder got munched because I was helping a new student in my teachers class (he is an old school sort and we trained on cement floor with thin rug over it). I was working with him in a throw that translated as something like rolling boulder. Instead of bending so I could roll away he straightened up and I went straight down shoulder first. Whole class stopped when they heard the pop. I spent the next half hour seeing stars and wishing I had been knocked out.

2. My Jeep went out of park and started rolling away I ran after it across an intersection against a red light, stupid I know. Just as I hurled my upper half into the window the Jeep hit the divider and leapt in the air. I went skipping like a stone across the street.

Hardest I have ever been hit by a person was years ago by a female student. She was a classmate of mine and a fire fighter. She cought me with a spinning kick to the head sent me straight into the wall headfirst. I didnt blackout but everything went brown for a few minutes :D I had the biggest crush on her after that.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/11/2010 10:12pm

Style: The Way of Hand and Foot

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by HereBeADragon
    She cought me with a spinning kick to the head sent me straight into the wall headfirst. I didnt blackout but everything went brown for a few minutes :D I had the biggest crush on her after that.
    Did you squeeze her butt?

Posted On:
    4/11/2010 10:18pm

Style: Limalama, Judo & BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    no we were sparring. If I had groped I might not be alive today. :D

All Out of Bubblegum

Posted On:
    4/11/2010 11:16pm

supporting memberforum leader
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I took a toughman fight in 2000, on short notice, showed up half in the bag expecting to knock out some random, and fought a a 6'7" 310 pound guy who's now a lineman for the rams.

It went great for about 45 seconds and then there was a white flash, a solid sensation, and I was down on all fours wondering why a guy was going "Six"
    There's no choice but to confront you, to engage you, to erase you. I've gone to great lengths to expand my threshold of pain. I will use my mistakes against you. There's no other choice.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/12/2010 8:15am

Style: blunt trauma

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Back in high school I was in a Lacrosse scrimmage and took a shot on goal. The guy who was also our all-state fullback was also scrimmaging, and he was on the other team. I never even saw him coming in. I just woke up on my back, looking up at half the team with a dislocated shoulder.

When I was ten, I got smacked by a compact car and skidded for about 20 feet, but I got up and walked to the bus anyway. When I was 18 I got knocked off my bike by a guy who thought it was okay to make a right turn on red without waiting for pedestrians. I threw the ruined bike into a parking lot, brushed the dirt off my bleeding leg, and gestured angrily for the geriatric fuckhead to meet me in the lot to exchange insurance info.

What I took away from all this is that running backs hit harder than cars.