Our Sponsors:

Page 1 of 15 1 234511 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/26/2003 9:29pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I was just wondering....I've taken some brutal hits including one to the stomach that made me spit up blood for a little while. I've been knocked out three times(only once in MA! lol) and that's a decently heavy hit.

What are your guys' worst hits ever? When did you REALLY take one and feel sorry for zigging when you should've zagged?

I can smell the stories now...

Posted On:
    3/26/2003 9:44pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Submission Wrestling.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    one time when I was like 10, I was hit pretty damn hard by suprize, balck eye.

the next would probably be in MMA, but that would be wiht a slam - I;ve been slammed so hard, that if it had been on concrete, ther ewould be a good chance of some serious damage, if not death. Though usually, your head doesn't it, and when I do get slammed it takes the wind out of you at best...

I;ve been winded pretty hard, it was a crappy light contact KBoxing tornement, TKD style but a but better. guy I fought had 20-30Kg on me, (this was ages ago) and I got winded.

Have been hit pretty hard in MMA, though you don't really notice it, it just pisses you off.

nothing too bad though, for a while.

I;ve hurt my neck enough times..
    "Training = pain." - I said that.

PizDoff when drunk: "I'm actually MOST pissed that my target for the evening got drink...then I gave her my Bullshido Canada hoodie like a gentleman because she was outside with not much on...did I mention she barfed twice when I got our jackets...steaming barf is kinda fascinating..." - PizDoff.

Reading FD cause cancer

small hick city full with college students in Cali

Posted On:
    3/26/2003 9:52pm

Style: Muay Thai and boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    My worse hit was when my Harakure Ryu instructor round house me right in solar plexus while I was yawning and stretch and unexpected for it.

It throw me back 5 feet and landed on my ass and wanted to throw up and feel sick for few hours.

Just throw rock at it and it will go away.

"I would rather admit I am a lousy student than say I am the best, because once you think you are the best, there is no reason to continue learning."
    I would pick bag work over masturbating, fighting over sex, and KOing someone over having a orgasm!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/26/2003 9:56pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That's my question too.
  5. DRD

Posted On:
    3/26/2003 9:59pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hit to top of the head near the crest with a quart, leaded bottom beer bottle way back in 1970.
    Head broke, bottle did not. Took me three years to find him, but I did.

DRD

Decafinated white belt.

Posted On:
    3/26/2003 10:03pm

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I got elbowed in the eye once. It sucked....
    My pupil contracted REAL small on that eye, and the other was a bit bigger so I had O.o eyes. AND, I scratched my cornea, so I had to put goop in it for a few days and cover it with a patch. It SUCKED, ROYALLY.

In an unrelated note, when they put that flourescent dye in your eye and turn on the black light to make the scratches glow, its kinda cool...

Uh, I also remember jumping from a floor to a high-up door (in a garage of a house being built, no stairs) and I hit my knee/shin on the edge where the bottom of the door meets the wall in the garage. Ow...

<Me> John, what do you know about Zen Buddhism? <John> *smacks me*
    <John> I'd have to smack you sometime...
    Katana, on 540 kicks: "Hang from a ceiling fan with both hands. Flail your feet out and ask people to walk into you as you hit their face."

Posted On:
    3/26/2003 10:10pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    lol DRD, you got em'.

lol FD that's fucked up.

lol at that being cool nihilanthic

PizDoff when drunk: "I'm actually MOST pissed that my target for the evening got drink...then I gave her my Bullshido Canada hoodie like a gentleman because she was outside with not much on...did I mention she barfed twice when I got our jackets...steaming barf is kinda fascinating..." - PizDoff.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/26/2003 10:10pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ouch...I would hate having anything done to my eyes...

Posted On:
    3/26/2003 10:19pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    yeah, what did you do? How did you 100% know it was him? why did you track him down? HOW did you track him down?

RAAAAAAR! Fear the Tiger!

Posted On:
    3/26/2003 10:33pm

supporting member
     Style: Karate/Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hardest punches? Honestly? I've never been punched THAT hard.

Hardest strike in general? Knees from a MT guy during one of my Jujutsu greenbelt gradings (basically my Sensei threw whatever blackbelt was around at me). Two knees, I was SCREAMING/GASPING and in the fetal position on the floor in 1/2 a second. The two potential members who were viewing my grading to "check the dojo out" were gone when I finally got up. LOL!

Regards,
    CrimsonTiger

"You kicked me in the HEAD! You NEVER throw kicks! How'd you do that? Wires?!" - Sempai Phil (my last sparring partner)
    Regards,
    CrimsonTiger

"Na'h, they should go to old school rules.
    One guy gets sword and sheild, the other gets a net and a trident.
    Lions eat christians between rounds." - Strong Machine
Page 1 of 15 1 234511 ... LastLast