Sponsored Links Spacer Image

All Out of Bubblegum

Posted On:
    12/28/2005 4:16pm

supporting memberforum leader
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I like how his description of the bad/virtual sensei is all about the guy's manners and barely touches on his skill.
    There's no choice but to confront you, to engage you, to erase you. I've gone to great lengths to expand my threshold of pain. I will use my mistakes against you. There's no other choice.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/28/2005 4:20pm

Style: hackery

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hmm, actually haughty -- I noticed this thread:

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=30088

"Kim had LOTS OF BOOKS PUBLISHED. And why would anyone who wanted a fake certificate send off for one, they could just print it themselves."

This really reeks to me. Probably my overdeveloped senses of irony, sarcasm and general trickery, but if some of your first threads are on

'So this ninja pretender that Bullshido outed ... what was such a big deal about that, he seemed like an OK guy'

'So this Phil Elmore guy that Bullshido laughs at ... what's the big deal, he seems like an okay guy'

and when those are two of the most notable pincushions for Bullshido, I really have to wonder. Why couch it in carefully arranged unobtrusive terms like this? No one would object to a thread along the lines of

"So I have to wonder, with Kim and Phil, is Bullshido's vigilance turning them into assholes?"

And if you have an even more direct beef, why not just say so? That's the thing about this place, unlike certain others: discussion is allowed. Even if it gets moved to Trollshido, as your kim thread rightly did, discussion is allowed.

Posted On:
    12/28/2005 11:12pm

Business Class Supporting Memberstaff
     Guy Who Pays the Bills and Gets the Death Threats Style: MMA (Retired)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well he's not Phil, unless Phil moved to the midwest.

Senior Administrator

Posted On:
    12/29/2005 11:26am

staff
     Style: JKD, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I was saying the same thing, with less detail.
    Monkey Ninjas! Attack!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/29/2005 12:41pm

Style: None

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by unpossible
    Hmm, actually haughty -- I noticed this thread:

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=30088

"Kim had LOTS OF BOOKS PUBLISHED. And why would anyone who wanted a fake certificate send off for one, they could just print it themselves."

This really reeks to me. Probably my overdeveloped senses of irony, sarcasm and general trickery, but if some of your first threads are on

'So this ninja pretender that Bullshido outed ... what was such a big deal about that, he seemed like an OK guy'

'So this Phil Elmore guy that Bullshido laughs at ... what's the big deal, he seems like an okay guy'

and when those are two of the most notable pincushions for Bullshido, I really have to wonder. Why couch it in carefully arranged unobtrusive terms like this? No one would object to a thread along the lines of

"So I have to wonder, with Kim and Phil, is Bullshido's vigilance turning them into assholes?"

And if you have an even more direct beef, why not just say so? That's the thing about this place, unlike certain others: discussion is allowed. Even if it gets moved to Trollshido, as your kim thread rightly did, discussion is allowed.
    First of all, I wish you wouldn't have used quotation marks, because I didn't say any of those things.

As for the Kim thread, I never implied he was an honest man. I had a question about the mail-order black belt mill which took two threads to get answered.

And those have been my only two threads. This one I accidently dragged up from a few weeks ago, but it was not mine. Anyway, participation in these discussions is somewhat out of character for me. Heck, that's why I know so little about the topics! Usually I just stick to the Current Events forum.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/29/2005 12:44pm

Style: None

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by JKDChick
    I did an IP check on haughty, no obvious duping. So either he's Phil and he's gotten smart or he's just what he seems.
    My goodness, you guys are serious!

Why does it matter if I'm Phil or not?

Senior Administrator

Posted On:
    12/29/2005 1:29pm

staff
     Style: JKD, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Because if you were Phil, we would ban the account as a duplicate and then mock you till armageddon.
    Monkey Ninjas! Attack!

Posted On:
    12/29/2005 1:52pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by JKDChick
    I was saying the same thing, with less detail.
    What happened was me starting that post before you did, and then coming back to actually post it later without knowing you already covered it.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/29/2005 2:08pm

Style: hackery

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well, I am proud of my fairly rational posting in this thread. I will treat myself to an icy cold beverage.

Posted On:
    12/29/2005 2:10pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by unpossible
    Well, I am proud of my fairly rational posting in this thread. I will treat myself to an icy cold beverage.
    On me.

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 12345 678915 ... LastLast