226209 Bullies, 3740 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 91 to 100 of 158
Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910 11121314 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. fubar is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    125

    Posted On:
    1/02/2006 7:15pm


     Style: ex-TKD 2 Muay Thai

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Wanted to see what all the fuss was about. -just a drive by from a pig farming vigilante ....

    The moderators are being nice to me , but the general population seems kind of hostile. Not personally mind you ...
  2. Phrost is offline
    Phrost's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 1998
    Location
    Cow Town
    Posts
    19,115

    Posted On:
    1/02/2006 7:17pm

    Business Class Supporting Memberstaff
     Guy Who Pays the Bills and Gets the Death Threats Style: MMA (Retired)

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    OMG YOU ARE FROM PAX... BAN TIME>>!!

    Not. Hell, Phil isn't even banned over here. He's just a coward who can't "objectively" defend his arguments when he can't "fight unfairly".

    The reason for any hostiliity here is that there's no point to having discussion that's so hampered by false decorum that it's completely pointless and turns every thread into an exchange between members of a single-minded support group.
  3. fubar is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    125

    Posted On:
    1/02/2006 7:40pm


     Style: ex-TKD 2 Muay Thai

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well that is clear enough. And I love a good fight , but I am not here to fight for Phil. I haven't even read his book , Although I sure have seen the reaction it got from you all.

    I really popped in to see how our new troll "haughty" was doing. Because , for some reason every time someone shows up just to act like a dickhead ( genuinely just showing up to **** with people ) it seems to be a character who is a member here. But this sight is huge , so it's not too surprising. Even my aquaintance above , the Doc there , came off as a Bullshidoka looking to argue politics with the gun nuts. But he seems to have a depth of knowledge some are interested in regarding Wing Chun and Philipino stuff.

    On the Pax site I likened this place to the ugly parts of a city , and PB as a vacation without all the crowds of assholes in your face.

    Anyway , nice to meet you.
  4. JKDChick is offline
    JKDChick's Avatar

    Senior Administrator

    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    8,131

    Posted On:
    1/02/2006 8:00pm

    staff
     Style: JKD, BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    We all hate haughty, too, you know. He's a troll HERE.
    Monkey Ninjas! Attack!
  5. Matt Bernius is offline

    Middleweight

    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Rochester, NY
    Posts
    1,041

    Posted On:
    1/02/2006 10:22pm

    supporting member
     Style: Kung Fu

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by haughty
    Okay. You've won me over. Phil's Bullshido.
    I don't necessarily think that everything Phil does is bad. Personally, I enjoy reading the Martialist. And Phil has managed to assemble a community of like minded individuals to share info, some of it seems to be quite good. Especially the firearms material.

    I just don't feel Phil is qualified to teach. And I think that SHEH crosses that major line.

    - Matt
    Student of Wan Yi Chuan Kung Fu,
    Kali, & what ever works
    Renaissance Martial Arts
    Rochester, NY
  6. Kungfoolss is offline

    I restore the Balance

    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Sunny Hawaii
    Posts
    4,972

    Posted On:
    1/02/2006 10:28pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: I wear pants

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BenwaMandelbrot
    If you pick at it, it'll just get worse.
    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/atta...achmentid=4747

    Only an ass would make a big deal - much less photograph himself - hitting a BoB.
    Kungfoolss, Scourge of the theory-based stylists, Most Feared man at Bullshido.com, and the Preeminent Force in the martial arts political arena
  7. Kungfoolss is offline

    I restore the Balance

    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Sunny Hawaii
    Posts
    4,972

    Posted On:
    1/02/2006 10:33pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: I wear pants

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Bernius
    I don't necessarily think that everything Phil does is bad. Personally, I enjoy reading the Martialist.
    You need a smack to the back of the head then.

    And Phil has managed to assemble a community of like minded individuals to share info,
    That isn't saying terribly much when you take the idiocy of phil into consideration.
    Kungfoolss, Scourge of the theory-based stylists, Most Feared man at Bullshido.com, and the Preeminent Force in the martial arts political arena
  8. haughty is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    171

    Posted On:
    1/03/2006 7:09am


     Style: None

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by JKDChick
    We all hate haughty, too, you know. He's a troll HERE.
    I am?

    I was banned from Pax Baculum for no reason I can positively identify.
  9. fubar is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    125

    Posted On:
    1/03/2006 7:09am


     Style: ex-TKD 2 Muay Thai

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh no , some one is being mean. I'm going back to the safety of false decorum and pointless single minded support group. ...

    being labled idiot for my association with a website by a nazi icon bearing guy in a grass skirt somehow doesn't worry me too much. Nice sig line. I guess you and Phil both share a habit of self promotion and ego.

    Here's my attempt at contribiting to this feud : Imagine for a minute that Phil's website has several adults with long training histories including getting in the ring, actual streetfights instead of video analysis only , prior military service , the use of "zombie" as a substitute for "people who need killing ", an interest in modern weapons instead of wasting time with silly **** like traditional okinawan rice harvesters , and - here's the important part - No interest in a beginners manual on Self Defense. ?

    Earlier I scoffed at the readers of Black Belt & Inside Kung Fu. Bullshido doesn't seem to go after those useless rags. There may be masters getting their pics taken but mostly they will get a teen aged kid killed if they try to emulate them in a Self Defense problem. Same thing with Phil writing a book on Self Defense , as far as I am concerned. How many shitheads have been hurt emulating a Gracie without putting in the sweat in a proper gym ? Same thing. Any one who's had their nose broken once knows you can't learn a physical skill from a book.
  10. haughty is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    171

    Posted On:
    1/03/2006 7:38am


     Style: None

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by fubar
    Oh no , some one is being mean. I'm going back to the safety of false decorum and pointless single minded support group. ...

    being labled idiot for my association with a website by a nazi icon bearing guy in a grass skirt somehow doesn't worry me too much. Nice sig line. I guess you and Phil both share a habit of self promotion and ego.

    Here's my attempt at contribiting to this feud : Imagine for a minute that Phil's website has several adults with long training histories including getting in the ring, actual streetfights instead of video analysis only , prior military service , the use of "zombie" as a substitute for "people who need killing ", an interest in modern weapons instead of wasting time with silly **** like traditional okinawan rice harvesters , and - here's the important part - No interest in a beginners manual on Self Defense. ?

    Earlier I scoffed at the readers of Black Belt & Inside Kung Fu. Bullshido doesn't seem to go after those useless rags. There may be masters getting their pics taken but mostly they will get a teen aged kid killed if they try to emulate them in a Self Defense problem. Same thing with Phil writing a book on Self Defense , as far as I am concerned. How many shitheads have been hurt emulating a Gracie without putting in the sweat in a proper gym ? Same thing. Any one who's had their nose broken once knows you can't learn a physical skill from a book.
    It's not a feud, nor was it ever.
Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910 11121314 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.