Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/16/2005 4:58am

Style: None

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Well ouch

OK fine, I'll reconsider what I write when you reconsider getting that bokken out of your ass. Hows that sound? BTW, as an "Instructor", aren't you supposed to act a little more mature than a "kid"? Sounds like someone got into MA for compensation....

Badness will not be rewarded

Posted On:
    8/16/2005 5:05am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Cool argue with the mods in your first five posts. I foresee great things.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/16/2005 5:12am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

D'oh!

Ya know I think it is safe to say, by reading these and other posts using many many cuss words and insults, that they do not mind. I mean hey, this guy argues with something the site founder commented on. Why should they gimme the slap down and I should just take it?

Administrator

Posted On:
    8/16/2005 5:12am

staff
     Style: Chinese Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shirobake
    OK fine, I'll reconsider what I write when you reconsider getting that bokken out of your ass. Hows that sound? BTW, as an "Instructor", aren't you supposed to act a little more mature than a "kid"? Sounds like someone got into MA for compensation....

Bokken...cute. Compensation happens when an irrelevant little punk like yourself uses the instructor/mature arguement. Only thing you're doing is projecting your insecurities and you inept conversation abilities upon the rest of us. You're right you are a newb and maybe when you've been around enough you'd realize how moronic this posts ends up being just because you can't deal with the fact that you're not as smart as you mom think you are.

You come on here using very key words and I don't bait that easily. You're obviously fishing for something and I didn't give it to you. Go back to your sensei, allow him to lube you up and get your daily dick up your ass and maybe you'd be a bit less grumpy. Until then take deep breaths and realize you're not as stupid as you look. Nobody's that stupid.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/16/2005 5:22am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Wooooooow

And the Instructor of the Year Award Goes To...

Apparently I don't even need to bait OR fish, cause I'll be damned if a siffu like yourself just lost it on someone half his age and feels the need to go into intimite detail on gay ritual (which, to be fair, you are quite good at. What do you do when the students are a little behind on dues? *wink* I know, I said "behind" and got ya all anxious...sorry) Yeah, the bokken thing. I guess as a gay teacher of Chinese MA I should expect one of those tridents up there, huh?

Also, being as it has already been established that I am not in an art, but simply innocently researching the MA world, I don't have a sensei. But hey, you sound great, I'll bet the kids love ya. I bet you use the same mouth on me ya use on them, and those dicks your apparently so fond of...

If you are a mod, grow up...more, and let it go. If you "can't be baited", then stop replying dumbass.
    Last edited by Shirobake; 8/16/2005 5:33am at .

Administrator

Posted On:
    8/16/2005 5:45am

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Instructor of the Year 2003....

Like so many you fail to realize I only engage in banter if I choose to. Let's not call the kettle black anymore. Only person needing to do some growing up is you or do you like crying on the other thread too?

Posted On:
    8/16/2005 5:46am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shirobake
    And the Instructor of the Year Award Goes To...

Apparently I don't even need to bait OR fish, cause I'll be damned if a siffu like yourself just lost it on someone half his age and feels the need to go into intimite detail on gay ritual (which, to be fair, you are quite good at. What do you do when the students are a little behind on dues? *wink* I know, I said "behind" and got ya all anxious...sorry) Yeah, the bokken thing. I guess as a gay teacher of Chinese MA I should expect one of those tridents up there, huh?

Also, being as it has already been established that I am not in an art, but simply innocently researching the MA world, I don't have a sensei. But hey, you sound great, I'll bet the kids love ya. I bet you use the same mouth on me ya use on them, and those dicks your apparently so fond of...

If you are a mod, grow up...more, and let it go. If you "can't be baited", then stop replying dumbass.
    You no use logic. When do right, no can defend.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/16/2005 5:55am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Suuuuuuure

Yeaaaaaaaaah thats it, your soooooooo misunderstood. That's why no one goes to the lessons anymore, and why you keep trying to win a pointless debate with someone who finds your "banter" as amusing as the fact that he is now apparently arguing with Mr. McYoda...

But hey, if keeping this going is the only thing that keeps you from losing your mind over your own questioned sexuality and declining popularity on forums and in the MA community at large, please continue the debate against the college student who finds the fact that you are so easily pissed off amusing. Well, that and your lack of manhood...

Administrator

Posted On:
    8/16/2005 6:04am

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Mr Mcfu, is he talking to you or me?

Assuming he's talking to me I'll respond:

You whined about all the gay jokes from the other thread being thrown at you....gee look at your last few posts.

You keep talking about gay sex....you looking for a date? I'm married.

Remember I'll be more man than you'll ever be kid. You do a good job for a keyboard warrior with about as much integrity as a water strainer.

Listen kid why don't you quit while you're "behind" you quips make no sense and a bit redundant. You need better material and more practice if you're going to go toe to toe with me.

Posted On:
    8/16/2005 6:12am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Omega, to you, I think.

Shirobake, just admit you took something out of context and drop it. Spreading it to other threads is über retarded as well.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 12 3 LastLast