228373 Bullies, 4174 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 481 to 490 of 675
Page 49 of 68 FirstFirst ... 394546474849 5051525359 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. plasmagoat is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    218

    Posted On:
    10/28/2005 4:28am


     Style: Nothing

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMcFu
    Oh, you're still here.
    Oh, so are you.
  2. JohnnyCache is offline
    JohnnyCache's Avatar

    All Out of Bubblegum

    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    10,472

    Posted On:
    10/28/2005 4:51am

    supporting memberforum leader
     Style: MMA

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    blah blah blah hay guys I don't fight or know what I'm talking about but I think I will burble on and on about how people making jokes I don't get about things I don't do and people I don't know who would like to read that?

    ALSO HAY CHECK DIGGITY I KNOW MUCH ABOUT DEBATING AND I WILL TYPE SO MUCH YOU CAN'T BEAT MY WORDS
    There's no choice but to confront you, to engage you, to erase you. I've gone to great lengths to expand my threshold of pain. I will use my mistakes against you. There's no other choice.
  3. Locu5 is offline
    Locu5's Avatar

    Zombie Herald

    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    3,786

    Posted On:
    10/28/2005 5:31am

    supporting member
     Style: Alliance BJJ (Blue)

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So wait... to recap. You are basically some kid with no real MA experience who thinks MA is about morals and beadditudes. Additionally, you are upset because some people are taunting you on a forum; this is a logical contradiction because they do martial arts. You have now taken all of this kiddie angst and created this whole persecution persona online to defend yourself against the hordes of Bullshido members waiting in the wings to correct you. You claim moral and intellectual superiority over your detractors and are winning the debate based on pure obstinance.

    Does that about cover everything?

    Have you considered actually taking a martial art and getting some mat time?
  4. pox is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    240

    Posted On:
    10/28/2005 5:35am


     Style: Kenpo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by plasmagoat



    Well, being civil seems to be one of them. It's impossible to be strictly civil in an environment such as this, but I'm sure doing my best. Let me tell you: I have never, ever encountered a person as rude, offensive, hostile and angry as JSF. Never. He's completely unique and without peer. I can only say that those who have to deal with him in real life have my deepest sympathies.
    Plasmagoat,
    you do realise that civility on a web forum is best viewed as a tool to facilitate communication rather than as a shield from robust debate?
  5. JohnnyCache is offline
    JohnnyCache's Avatar

    All Out of Bubblegum

    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    10,472

    Posted On:
    10/28/2005 5:35am

    supporting memberforum leader
     Style: MMA

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Not JUST obstinance. Obstinace and snobbery, dude.

    Or did you mean plasmagoat?
    There's no choice but to confront you, to engage you, to erase you. I've gone to great lengths to expand my threshold of pain. I will use my mistakes against you. There's no other choice.
  6. Locu5 is offline
    Locu5's Avatar

    Zombie Herald

    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    3,786

    Posted On:
    10/28/2005 5:37am

    supporting member
     Style: Alliance BJJ (Blue)

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    No, you are correct. There is a definite superiority attitude coming from there. But he is still a kid, and really that is to be expected. I knew everything back then too.
    Last edited by Locu5; 10/28/2005 5:40am at . Reason: splellign
  7. pox is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    240

    Posted On:
    10/28/2005 5:46am


     Style: Kenpo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by plasmagoat

    I don't expect anyone to fawn all over me,
    Yes you do.

    And that's why you're still posting here. You're shocked that anyone would dare question you on your asinine opinions, and apalled that people would dare suggest that you try and provide any evidence that would make your ramblings seem even remotely plausible. What's even funnier is that your arrogance is blinding you to how much of an idiot you're making of yourself.

    Please try to remember that debates aren't decided by word count.
  8. plasmagoat is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    218

    Posted On:
    10/28/2005 5:57am


     Style: Nothing

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by locu5
    So wait... to recap. You are basically some kid with no real MA experience who thinks MA is about morals and beadditudes.
    See, this is what I mean. Even after all these pages, people still misinterpret me on purpose, or simply don't read what I say. Pathetic. I've explained this **** so many times already...

    Additionally, you are upset because some people are taunting you on a forum; this is a logical contradiction because they do martial arts. You have now taken all of this kiddie angst and created this whole persecution persona online to defend yourself against the hordes of Bullshido members waiting in the wings to correct you. You claim moral and intellectual superiority over your detractors and are winning the debate based on pure obstinance.
    I can easily claim moral and intellectual superiority.

    Have you considered actually taking a martial art and getting some mat time?
    Who says that I haven't taken a martial art, and what the **** does it have to do with anything anyway? Haven't I already explained in mind-numbing detail how it doesn't matter? Jesus fucking christ...

    Quote Originally Posted by pox
    Plasmagoat,
    you do realise that civility on a web forum is best viewed as a tool to facilitate communication rather than as a shield from robust debate?
    I've never used it as a shield againts debate.

    Quote Originally Posted by locu5
    No, you are correct. There is a definite superiority attitude coming from there. But he is still a kid, and really that is to be expected. I knew everything back then too.
    Except that I've never claimed to know everything, you're just imagining that I have.

    Quote Originally Posted by pox
    Yes you do.
    Erm, no.

    And that's why you're still posting here. You're shocked that anyone would dare question you on your asinine opinions, and apalled that people would dare suggest that you try and provide any evidence that would make your ramblings seem even remotely plausible. What's even funnier is that your arrogance is blinding you to how much of an idiot you're making of yourself.

    Please try to remember that debates aren't decided by word count.
    1) I've tried to explain many, many, many, many times that I don't consider my opinion to be factual, nor have I tried to enforce my opinion on anyone.
    2) There is no fucking evidence to provide. This is not about evidence or about objective reality. You cannot demand "evidence" for purely personal preferences that cannot be proven correct or incorrect
    3) My "arrogance" is just a result of the behavior of certain members here. If you keep giving me reasons to look down on you and consider you inferior, then that's what will happen.
    Last edited by plasmagoat; 10/28/2005 6:03am at .
  9. Locu5 is offline
    Locu5's Avatar

    Zombie Herald

    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    3,786

    Posted On:
    10/28/2005 6:10am

    supporting member
     Style: Alliance BJJ (Blue)

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Thank you for replying. Perhaps the deficiency in my understanding of your point comes from reading comprehension issues; it is also possible that your point is so ephemeral that it defies actual description. My understanding of your point is:

    "MA is about politeness in my opinion. People here are not being polite and this means they are not being good martial artists. Everyone here is being rude to me, no matter the fact that I am more moral and smarter."

    Is that a fair assessment?

    By what right do you claim moral and intellectual superiority? Please delineate the actions, achievements, and words that demonstrate this. Or is this also simply your opinion?

    Your style field says you do not do MA; you said yourself your MA experience is not worth mentioning, ergo it may as well not exist. It matters because you are trying to state your opinion on what a martial artist should be, from the outside. This is as tenuous a position as me trying to tell professional wrestlers that they should not act silly so much because it demeans the sport.

    Have you considered actually taking a good martial art and experiencing what MA is really about?

    I understand that you want to defend yourself against these horrid attackers of your point of view. While that is commendable, you seem to lack the tools to do this in either a martial or spoken context. That is OK, part of growing up is learning from people who know more than you do, as a significant number of posters here do in both the martial context and in others.

    What would you like to learn about?
  10. Cullion is offline
    Cullion's Avatar

    Everybody was Kung Fu fighting

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Oxford, UK
    Posts
    6,526

    Posted On:
    10/28/2005 6:21am

    supporting member
     Style: Tai Chi

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I have plasmagoat on my ignore list, but I clicked 'viewpost' to see what Locu was replying to.

    He's still whining about the same ****. Christ.

    Plasmagoat, get over yourself. Nobody gives a **** whether you respect us or not. I hope your reply to Locu is a 'thank you' for him taking the time to politely explain to you why you are considered an ass.

    Keep this up and I'm pretty sure the mods will gift you with some kind of special avatar title.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.