Converter of Virgins

Posted On:
    10/27/2005 7:39pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: H'ung Ga & SPM

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Koto_Ryu
    True enough. You should attempt to save the last few cells you have left in there.
    More like two ... two remaining brain cells and he's struggling like Hell to get those to fire in synch.

OK, first you say you're winning because nobody can debate against you, then you say we're not having a debate. So you're actually winning something you're claiming isn't happening?
    Right on point. I've been giving this some serious thought ... conclusion ... Electro
    Convulsive Therapy. I'm thinking maybe he should get between 140 - 170 volts for 0.5 seconds.

Given his pronounced Schizophrenia ... Bilateral ECT is the best bet. Probably 8 - 10 sessions over a two week period will do it. He'll be burnt to a crisp ... but wtf ... at least he will be calm and quiet ... that's a real plus at this point in time.

Might as well castrate him while I'm at it ... I hate leaving problems unaddressed until the last moment ... it's just so ... untidy.

Posted On:
    10/27/2005 7:41pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Hung Gar, Choy Lay Fut

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    plasma goat, i have been silently reading the things posted here on both sides and have come to the conclusion that you are a total retard. you are way out of your league in not only debate, but in simple common sense...but then again....
    "Common sense in uncommon." D.W.O.Char

Converter of Virgins

Posted On:
    10/27/2005 7:42pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If people want to die willingly, I'm all for it. The gene pool's polluted enough as it is.
    I'm thinking PlasmaGoat really isn't competent to make that decision for himself.
    So ... being the decent Human Being I am ... I've made it for him.

If the ECT & castration doesn't produce a good outcome then I'm sending him to the nearest hot tub ... with an electric radio .. with a long extension cord, plugged into a live outlet.

What's the worst that can happen? He hangs in there for a few minutes ... smokes pours out his asshole & his eyeballs explode ... that's cool.

Yes Koto got his name changed, quit asking...

Posted On:
    10/27/2005 7:44pm

supporting member
     Style: Kyokushin Karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by JFS USA
    I'm thinking PlasmaGoat really isn't competent to make that decision for himself.
    So ... being the decent Human Being I am ... I've made it for him.

If the ECT & castration doesn't produce a good outcome then I'm sending him to the nearest hot tub ... with an electric radio .. with a long extension cord, plugged into a live outlet.

What's the worst that can happen? He hangs in there for a few minutes ... smokes pours out his asshole & his eyeballs explode ... that's cool.
    God, you're a sick bastard.

I love it.

:wanim

Converter of Virgins

Posted On:
    10/27/2005 7:52pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    God, you're a sick bastard.
    Well ... having been told that, repeatedly ... since the age of 4, who the Hell am I to argue?

Still, I'm better than I use to be ... maybe, a little bit ... perhaps ... okay, not so much ...

Yes Koto got his name changed, quit asking...

Posted On:
    10/27/2005 7:53pm

supporting member
     Style: Kyokushin Karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You're in good company. There's a lot of us twisted bastards here :thumbsup:

Fencing Instructor

Posted On:
    10/27/2005 8:43pm

Style: Sabre/Rapier/Katana

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Being several pages behind, forgive me, but I wanted to bring this up specifically.

PLASMAGOAT.

On Page 29 you made a statement that you expect civility, then state that it's impossible to maintain such in this enviroment.

I just wanted to point out that you're blatantly wrong as I carry myself with said level of civility on this board and other people screaming at me has never caused me to drop and retaliate the same.

Again, you lack the willpower to act as you feel everyone else should act and maintain it if it becomes "difficult". This is a failing in you, not in others being willing to ignore poor behavior.

Now back to my reading on Page 29..

Converter of Virgins

Posted On:
    10/27/2005 8:43pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You're in good company. There's a lot of us twisted bastards here :thumbsup:
    I knew there was some reason why this place felt so ... comfortable.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/27/2005 8:50pm

Style: Fighting without fighting

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Anyone for Dungeons & Dragons and Mountain Dew? :)

Converter of Virgins

Posted On:
    10/27/2005 8:51pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bard of DorAr
    Being several pages behind, forgive me, but I wanted to bring this up specifically.
    Dude, if you are angling for Sainthood ... you're in.

I'll be banging on the Gates of Hell ... screaming at that chickenshit mutherfucker Lucifer to let me back in so I can finish ripping the goddamned horns off his head and then shove them up his fucking ass until he chokes on them.

Satan ... what a fucking twat ... LOSER. Might as well rip his shitty tail off while I'm at it ... beat him over the head with it ... busy - busy - busy ... it's all in the details.