224774 Bullies, 3678 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 401 to 410 of 675
Page 41 of 68 FirstFirst ... 313738394041 4243444551 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. plasmagoat is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    218

    Posted On:
    10/27/2005 3:38pm


     Style: Nothing

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronin
    Plamsagoat,
    You are a closed minded kid with no notion of anything other than the crap he feeds himself.
    Grow up.
    Get a clue.
    Come back when you have done both.
    I can't believe you're telling me to grow up. How about you apply some Bullshido standards and practises to the real world and see how grownup they still seem? Or is reality just something inconvinient and irritating that you guys habitually ignore around here?
  2. JFS USA is offline

    Converter of Virgins

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Baltimore, Maryland Area
    Posts
    3,837

    Posted On:
    10/27/2005 3:41pm

    Bullshido Newbie
     Style: H'ung Ga & SPM

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrapper
    Once again:

    What do you bring?
    Well ... let's look at it objectively for a moment. He brings a tender bung hole having been butt-raped for being such a goober ... that should count for something I think.

    He has openly shared his concerns about his Mother douching with sardines and then laying down with cats. I think he should get "props" for having the courage to bring this twisted behavior to light.

    Most recently, Fin-Fukwit Boy has come forward with a problem of major importance. Namely, this poor, depraved Soul has a habit of shoving Gerbils up his ass.

    Fortunately, he had the Wisdom and foresight to bring his problem to the attention of the gentle, compassionate and sympathetic peep I truly am. Itís an honor and a privilege to be of some small consolation to a rodent luster such as him.

    As always, a person with his profile has been warmly embraced with loving arms and I'm certain he will emerge from this experience all the better for it.

    Growth is always painful ... I shudder to even think about the shoving Gerbils up his ass thing ... creepy ...
  3. Ronin is offline

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    20,894

    Posted On:
    10/27/2005 3:42pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: Shi Ja Quan

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by plasmagoat
    I can't believe you're telling me to grow up. How about you apply some Bullshido standards and practises to the real world and see how grownup they still seem? Or is reality just something inconvinient and irritating that you guys habitually ignore around here?

    Once more, you don't know what you are talking about.
    John and I have had "discussions" about his use of certain terms and I have told KFDW to chill in regards to spamming and things of that nature.
    BUT, just like I won't censor YOU, I won't do it to them either.
  4. Bard of DorAr is offline

    Fencing Instructor

    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Posts
    650

    Posted On:
    10/27/2005 3:44pm


     Style: Sabre/Rapier/Katana

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by plasmagoat
    State one good reason for allowing trolling, spammind, flaming and derailing. What are the benefits, why should such behavior be accepted, encouraged and defended?
    There aren't any, there also aren't any direct flaws. It offends a few thin skinned people, true, but in the overall angle it doesn't drive away serious martial artists and it doesn't actually affect his legitemacy as a fighter himself. On top of all that, he doesn't behave that way to legitemate fighters who come here, only to certain few others. So, as you so like to say, your point is irrelevent.

    Quote Originally Posted by plasmagoat
    You're right, I don't see it. I see no reason to respect someone only because he has expertise in something.
    That's illogical from the get go. No one says you have to respect the whole person, or that you can't despise certain behaviors. But to put it simply, it's like not respecting an actor's ability to act because he's a psycho in real life. I can despise a person and still respect their skill and knowledge. Which leads into..

    Quote Originally Posted by plasmagoat
    Well, Saddam was verifiably running a government for a long time, and I think he took it pretty seriously.
    Illogical, JFS is not killing people on the side while sharing MA knowledge. Saddam was not sharing his knowledge of how to run a govt (something he did Poorly IMO).

    Quote Originally Posted by plasmagoat
    Well, I can only say that before I gave up, I brought the (now deleted) book analysis, which I think is a step above posting "hey guys check out this funny video that you've already seen 10 times." Maybe I would have contributed more in time (please notice that I registered only a while ago, I haven't been hanging around for years), but now we'll never know because the forum users have convinced me that it's not worth anyone's time to contribute anything here.
    So keep up that vein.

    Quote Originally Posted by plasmagoat
    Still, what I bring or don't bring is in my opinion irrelevant, because I don't consider MA expertise and acitivity to be a subsitute for personality, manners and sanity.
    It is completely relevent. The site isn't a casual discussion site, there's a mission, there's a purpose and people are expected to contribute to it. You don't have to, true, but that doesn't change that it should be there.

    Quote Originally Posted by plasmagoat
    If you want to know what's wrong, just read the original post of this thread, it pretty much sums it all up. It even carries more authority than I do, because the poster has been here for much longer.
    I was there for that. We debated that through, came to a conclusion (Part of which involved that the underage girl was not known to be underaged and took no offense to begin with). Since then we talked a bit more and moved on. You're not saying anything new or contributing to the changes you want.

    Quote Originally Posted by plasmagoat
    I wouldn't behave so poorly if I wasn't provoked and exhausted into doing so. Even so, my behavior is polite and civil by Bullshido standards. I mean, anything is civil next to JFS.
    Which says you lack willpower. Honestly, perhaps this isn't a place for you then. If one lacks the willpower to behave the way they want to be in the face of literally anything, then they need to stay in a society that thinks for them so they'll never be tested. This really means you don't belong here, sorry. And an aside... Tangenting into an attack on someone else is poor form and unhelpful to your wants.

    Quote Originally Posted by plasmagoat
    There's really no point in keeping it up. By default, people like JFS should be banned on sight, but Bullshido is not an ordinary messageboard. This place is a haven for trolls.
    No, people like JFS should be banned from forums that require or demand civility and polite discourse. Either by wants of the Admin or the nature of the forum itself. Neither apply to this forum. There's some morons here, don't get me wrong, but their stupidity lies in what they say and what they think, not the manner in which they say it.

    Quote Originally Posted by plasmagoat
    I think I'd rather drink a bucket of my own piss than meet a socially dysfunctional and potentially violent jerkoff like him. The thought that he has a family is pretty fucking disturbing, too.
    And here you slide back into random insults and whining. Why? Because someone suggested you might want to get to know him better? This shows lack of forsight, lack of wisdom and inability to ever let your opinions be changed in the face of new evidence. It speaks poorly... For you.
  5. plasmagoat is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    218

    Posted On:
    10/27/2005 3:46pm


     Style: Nothing

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronin
    Once more, you don't know what you are talking about.
    Oh, I think I do.

    John and I have had "discussions" about his use of certain terms and I have told KFDW to chill in regards to spamming and things of that nature.
    BUT, just like I won't censor YOU, I won't do it to them either.
    It's not a binary choice. You can censore certain people and leave others alone. Here's how most forums do it: spammers and completely blatant and disruptive trolls (such as JFS and KFDW) are eventually banned. Rational and at least somewhat civilized people, however, stay. This way, there's less bullshit and more relevant content, with no harmful side-effects.
  6. Bard of DorAr is offline

    Fencing Instructor

    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Posts
    650

    Posted On:
    10/27/2005 3:46pm


     Style: Sabre/Rapier/Katana

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by plasmagoat
    I can't believe you're telling me to grow up. How about you apply some Bullshido standards and practises to the real world and see how grownup they still seem? Or is reality just something inconvinient and irritating that you guys habitually ignore around here?
    I behave the same way off the net as I do on it. This means civility a great deal of the time, but I have ripped people to pieces verbally and in public. I've told off cops when they were in the wrong, chewed out store managers in the middle of a store in front of sixty or more customers. And I've physically manhandled someone and drug them out of a park. Amazingly enough these all went over without any negative consequences from police or politeness patrols..

    Edit: You ALMOST followed my earlier advice. But when I said that you should ignore JFS if all he's doing is baiting and insulting... I meant that you should ignore him entirely, not tell him you're ignoring him. The other night at the bar, some drunked moron was trying to explain to me how my wife would be better off with him. To begin with I told him he was out of his league in all ways and suggested he wander off to sober up. He kept throwing insults. At this point I ignored him entirely. I did not TELL him I wasn't listening, I just stopped paying attention. He realized I didn't care about him one way or another and neither did my wife. So he wandered off. Now what do you suppose would have happened if I had told him he was unimportant and that I was going to ignore him.
    Last edited by Bard of DorAr; 10/27/2005 3:50pm at .
  7. JFS USA is offline

    Converter of Virgins

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Baltimore, Maryland Area
    Posts
    3,837

    Posted On:
    10/27/2005 3:48pm

    Bullshido Newbie
     Style: H'ung Ga & SPM

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by plasmagoat
    The pot is calling the kettle black.
    Aw Dude, that's just fucked up beyond repair. It's one thing to spew vomit at me ... I like puke ... mostly as a side dish though.

    It's quite another thing to diss Ronin MOD. The guy has major Rep and how the Hell he stands doing this Forum gig escapes me but I'm certainly appreciative of his efforts. He smoked me when I first came here and slung **** at him ... learn from my mistakes and don't be an utter wanker ... cool?

    If you want to **** with a MOD go hunt JKDChick ... tell I sent you. She'll burn your eyebrows off with a line of potty mouth that would make a Sailor proud ... she's a total Bitch ... I like her.
  8. Bard of DorAr is offline

    Fencing Instructor

    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Posts
    650

    Posted On:
    10/27/2005 3:52pm


     Style: Sabre/Rapier/Katana

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    And here we find the nature of humanity that has to do with people being different with different people, legitemately so. Cause JFS's opinion of JKDChick is so far off from mine you'd think we meant two different people if it ever came to a comparison. :)
  9. JFS USA is offline

    Converter of Virgins

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Baltimore, Maryland Area
    Posts
    3,837

    Posted On:
    10/27/2005 4:00pm

    Bullshido Newbie
     Style: H'ung Ga & SPM

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by plasmagoat
    Here's how most forums do it: spammers and completely blatant and disruptive trolls ...
    Cool .. you spanned all over some other threads including the Historical Forum. Abide by your alleged standards ... fukwit ... ban yourself.

    By your own admission you have nothing to offer ... you aren't an active MA ... you have no verifiable MA skills ... you have no interest in putting up or shutting up.

    Funny how you attempt to raise the troll shield when it's very apparent that you are in fact a troll. Bye now ... remember ... you left this place ... :icon_roll
  10. JFS USA is offline

    Converter of Virgins

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Baltimore, Maryland Area
    Posts
    3,837

    Posted On:
    10/27/2005 4:03pm

    Bullshido Newbie
     Style: H'ung Ga & SPM

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by plasmagoat
    I can't believe you're telling me to grow up.
    BELIEVE you Sinner ... believe and repent for the hour draws near for judgment.

    You know, time for your bathy and Din-Din :crybaby2:

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.