Page 21 of 68 First ... 1117181920212223242531 ... Last
  1. #201
    JohnnyCache's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    10,528
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by MEGA JESUS-SAN
    Power Rangers too? Oh, and we'll need a forum about skateboarding. But not rollerblading. Rollerblading is totally gay.
    Rollerblading is WAY COOL skateborders are dirty skeevy stoners.


  2. #202
    MEGA JESUS-SAMA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Pirate Island
    Posts
    7,038
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Pot is bad for you? Since when?

    At least when you skateboard it doesn't look like you're taking it up the butt.

  3. #203

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    240
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by EinMensch
    If Bullshido's mission IS to eliminate the bullshit in martial arts, then you HAVE to be hospitable to teens, pre-teens, women, men, aliens, senior citizens, midgets, and yes, even Bulgarians.
    William,
    I hadn't thought about it in that light. Obviously I was overly harsh, and you've shown me how foolish I've been to disregard the opinions of some participants here based on something so inconsequential as their immaturity or incoherence.

    Does your righteous hospitality extend to those who say something you happen to disagree with?

  4. #204

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    240
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by jnp
    That needs to be in a stickie. Excellent synopsis.

    WCL since I brought it up I am willing to contribute to the stickie streamline effort.
    jnp, since you offered to help, I will too. Let me know if I can be of any assistance.

  5. #205
    WingChun Lawyer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    São Paulo, Brazil
    Posts
    5,426
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Guys, I was thinking about just writing an introductory PM, nothing more. That said, I think some work should be done on the newbie FAQ as well...
    That civilisation may not sink,
    Its great battle lost,
    Quiet the dog, tether the pony
    To a distant post;
    Our master Caesar is in the tent
    Where the maps are spread,
    His eyes fixed upon nothing,
    A hand under his head.


    - W.B. Yeats

  6. #206
    Yes Koto got his name changed, quit asking... supporting member
    VikingPower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    4,993
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCache
    Rollerblading is WAY COOL skateborders are dirty skeevy stoners.
    Rollerblading is like polka, it's an inherently lame white-person sport.

  7. #207

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Jesusland
    Posts
    11
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by pox
    William,
    Does your righteous hospitality extend to those who say something you happen to disagree with?
    Yes, my "righteous hospitality" extends to those who say something I happen to disagree with. My "righteous hospitality" does not extend to those who insult my friends.
    This thread is obviously going nowhere. I am done posting here.
    Good luck with the site!
    Cheers,
    William

  8. #208

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Seattle, WA area
    Posts
    1,044
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Koto_Ryu
    Rollerblading is like polka, it's an inherently lame white-person sport.
    Kind of like Hockey.

    :) -daGorilla

  9. #209

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    673
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    One of the things that pisses me off on the net, is this "lets respect others feelings crap" especially when it comes to women or girls who in many instances start the problems and then go complaining about how there wittle feelings have been hurt.

    Really, if someone making a wisecrack about the colour of your panties bothers you, either your real weak mentally, or you were raised by parents who havent been honest with you about life. Not everyone's going to be nice to you in this World, and when it comes to the web people troll forums like Bullshido looking for victims to browbeat and harass. Im glad the policies on this site are very loose and the people can say whatever they want within reason.

    Im sorry but i dont see bullshido changing policy because a 14 year old girl complained about someone asking her what colour are her panties.

  10. #210
    Bil Gee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    244
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay Zarella
    One of the things that pisses me off on the net, is this "lets respect others feelings crap" especially when it comes to women or girls who in many instances start the problems and then go complaining about how there wittle feelings have been hurt.

    Really, if someone making a wisecrack about the colour of your panties bothers you, either your real weak mentally, or you were raised by parents who havent been honest with you about life. Not everyone's going to be nice to you in this World, and when it comes to the web people troll forums like Bullshido looking for victims to browbeat and harass. Im glad the policies on this site are very loose and the people can say whatever they want within reason.

    Im sorry but i dont see bullshido changing policy because a 14 year old girl complained about someone asking her what colour are her panties.

    Before you ask I've just got out of the shower so I'm not wearing any panties.

    Whereas a bunch of martial arts geeks hurling abuse and exposing MA scams on the internet isn't going to attract much attention, innapropriate sexual behaviour toward a child is the kind of stuff that inspires lynch mobs.

    Just my thoughts on the matter.
    Last edited by Bil Gee; 8/18/2005 3:53pm at .

Page 21 of 68 First ... 1117181920212223242531 ... Last

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO