Genius

Posted On:
    8/19/2005 1:25pm

supporting member
     Style: Kru-MuayThai,GJJ-Blue

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Nice job, anna and spats.
    "Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities." Voltaire.

Fencing Instructor

Posted On:
    8/19/2005 1:32pm

Style: Sabre/Rapier/Katana

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Koto, we moved that particular debate to "Eye gouges, biting and stick Oh My!" on this same forum in an attempt to get the topic back on track. It didn't work, but we did still move the eye gouge/bite arguement there. And have apparantly driven Zachz to abandon Bullshido..

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/22/2005 6:01pm

Style: Machimura SuiDi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnaTrocity
    I have a pretty solid push kick, but i like to do it a lot closer then i was with isshinryu guy (Probably wopuldnt use it anyways, as I wanted to get close and take him down or clinch up)

I didnt use it in that sparring clip with kidspatula because i mostly wasnt in range (i just wanted to work my jabbing) and I tend to accidently hurt her when I do use it.

I dont think she used it much because she wasnt in range either.

We never use side kicks.
    You make your range, Ms. Excuses.

You're welcome! Wasn't I complimenting you guys? I dunno but I sense a bit of arrogance here. One thing that sport and MMAs doesn't teach you is humility and graciousness, obviously. So let me break it down for ya'...

You're still girls and as much sparring as you could ever do or as much training you partake in the truth is, in the real world, if a guy wanted to get at you his strength coupled with rage would be too much for you to handle 99% of the time. On the concrete no one is gonna give you warning, so you better grow some eyes in the back of your head and get a gender change if you want to be able to really defend yourself with that ring crap. You won't have time to pull a gun or to circle your opponent. You can play wannabe spec-ops dude, but the truth is that the military in the US of A doesn't allow chicks to be in spec-ops for a reason. Even most skinny guys are stronger and hardier than burly women. Has to do with natures fat-muscle ratio.

Now to my second question. Are you ladies in the KKK or something? What's up with all the armament? Is life really that scary in Georgia? Do you have friends that are not WASPs?

In the end you guys are in the same camp with the Chito Ryu guy and Ninja boy. None of you have a clue. You're just doing Hope Ryu and playing kid games. All this kicking your own ass, half-heartedly, for pseudo-ass-kicking's sake shows the level of naivete of the common martial or sport "artist" in the West.

Kid Spat': Did you learn Muay Thai from a real Kru, like my instructor in the PI Sommchat Siddachai, or was his name "Johnson" or "Dickson" or something like that? Thai Boxing is okay, but many a Thai boxer got his ass handed to him when they fought for real (where I went to HS at). These were real Thai kids who learned Muay Thai in Thailand and the Philippines.

Btw I'm not talking about a weak "teep" but a thrusting front-thrust heel kick to the pelvis. Oh and why wouldn't you learn to sidekick? They learn sidekicks, back-kicks, crescent kicks, spinning heel hooks, flying kicks and multiple spinning kicks in Thailand and the Philippines, so why are you learning beginner kickboxing and it's being called Muay Thai?

Kat: Going to Japan to practice a nominal style like Wado Ryu (Diluted Japanese Crap-rotty) would teach you nothing about self-preservation or real MAs. That style you did was a waste of money and time. I was being facetious when I said it gave you a good foundation. I meant a good foundation in hope fighting, or sparring, which Wado is famous for. Sparring is good for beginners or for those who have never fought for real, but beyond a certain point it ingrains bad behavior and a lack of spontaneity. It's only good for sport, ring or grappling styles.

Now go get some humility, and quit thinking you're all that, 'cause you ain't different from anyone else who THINKS they know what fighting is on here or any of these stupid-assed sites.

Damn oblivious kids...

Fencing Instructor

Posted On:
    8/22/2005 6:04pm

Style: Sabre/Rapier/Katana

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    umm....

While I reserve the right to rip you apart later, for now I'm going to say, you're imagining arrogance where there is none and asking to be chewed out..

ANd now I'll sit back and give Anna and Kid the first shots here.

Zombie Herald

Posted On:
    8/22/2005 6:09pm

supporting member
     Style: Alliance BJJ (Blue)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shorinji Ki
    ...blahblahblah...
    Was that a genuine display of humility? That was kinda sweet..
    Last edited by Locu5; 8/22/2005 6:12pm at .

Perpetually Punchdrunk

Posted On:
    8/22/2005 6:09pm

Style: TKD, MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Shorinji Ki, JKD Chick is going to **** all over you.
    Rad ki was made up by adolescents. I do not know who created trad ki but it was not made by adolescents. your an ass dude, Im not being a little bitch you are, your past the level of a bitch. Your beyond Bitch! If im easting my time with ki and psi, then your wasting time to prove frauds, and all **** like that! -theoutsider

Kick boxing is ok, but don't expect do beat a man like Rickson Gracie with that. You need a real martial art. You need Xing Yi Quan. -Emptyflower

The splits, how ever, have a few martial uses. Doing the splits for me, can put my fists in testical strike range.

dont ignore the Art for the Martial or else your just kick boxing

Yes i am serious, there are kicks that can block punches. we have them in Moo duk kwan.
    I want to learn how to use them in case my arm gets broken in a fight.
    what would you have me do? if my arm gets broke, not block punches? -sempi-stone

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/22/2005 6:19pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by lifetime
    Shorinji Ki, JKD Chick is going to **** all over you.

Hahaha!!! Yeah wtf ever, bruh'! If her racist ass wants to dish out the frotteurism she gots the wrong cat. I'm not done with any of that deviant Dirty Sanchez type ****. Words don't hurt me man. Ain't none of 'em kicking my ass, ever. They may be able to spar and talk ****, but I ain't afraid of no man or woman. Not even ya'lls Jocked King, Asia!!!

Love, peace and manok grease, bitches!!!

Zombie Herald

Posted On:
    8/22/2005 6:21pm

supporting member
     Style: Alliance BJJ (Blue)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Fantastic. Where are you from?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/22/2005 6:23pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by locu5
    Was that a genuine display of humility? That was kinda sweet..
    Yes, thank you!!! I like to be sweet and cordial to dumb fucks. It makes their puny egos shine with lackluster nonbrilliance and their withered brains perk up. I'm such a nice guy! Obliviousness just makes me giddy!!!! Heeeheeeeheee! :qright1:

Perpetually Punchdrunk

Posted On:
    8/22/2005 6:24pm

Style: TKD, MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Words might not hurt you, but your words hurt me. Reading the slush you type makes my eyes bleed. You're not black, you're a nice shade of poo brown with a creamy white centre from where your first cousin Billy Bob gave you a bit of the family pie.
    Rad ki was made up by adolescents. I do not know who created trad ki but it was not made by adolescents. your an ass dude, Im not being a little bitch you are, your past the level of a bitch. Your beyond Bitch! If im easting my time with ki and psi, then your wasting time to prove frauds, and all **** like that! -theoutsider

Kick boxing is ok, but don't expect do beat a man like Rickson Gracie with that. You need a real martial art. You need Xing Yi Quan. -Emptyflower

The splits, how ever, have a few martial uses. Doing the splits for me, can put my fists in testical strike range.

dont ignore the Art for the Martial or else your just kick boxing

Yes i am serious, there are kicks that can block punches. we have them in Moo duk kwan.
    I want to learn how to use them in case my arm gets broken in a fight.
    what would you have me do? if my arm gets broke, not block punches? -sempi-stone
Page 51 of 61 FirstFirst ... 414748495051 52535455 ... LastLast