• Register
Our Sponsors:

Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst ... 23456 7891016 ... LastLast

Posted On:
    8/15/2005 9:23am

Style: boxing, gjj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I kinda agree with Xing. I think that too many of the posters sound too much alike. I saw that Asia had dealings with Aikido Girl. I wonder if he ever met or talked to her. I've often wondered if she was not one of his aliases, after all he did 'open' a dojo in her name. She claimed he made money off her likeness, she was mad about, she posted over here about being unhappy with him, and now is back over there nutriding.

Yes Koto got his name changed, quit asking...

Posted On:
    8/15/2005 9:53am

supporting member
     Style: Kyokushin Karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sh0t
    Not even Rick Tews?
    Rick Tews is a joke. His whole "ninjitsu" is straight Hollywood, a bunch of TKD mixed with Capoeira, weapons work, tricking, acrobatics, and some basic grappling stuff. If you want to be an extra in a martial arts movie, do Tew Ryu. Otherwise it's a joke.

Happy birthday to me.

Posted On:
    8/15/2005 10:01am

supporting member
     Style: Bocksing, ngBJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65
    I've often wondered if she was not one of his aliases, after all he did 'open' a dojo in her name. She claimed he made money off her likeness, she was mad about, she posted over here about being unhappy with him, and now is back over there nutriding.
    If Aikido Girl is another alias, it sounds like Ashida knows what it's like to be abused by his father/boyfriend and always come back to the abuser.

I think when Ashida goes after the mods, his dad will be driving the getaway car.

Judo Instructor

Posted On:
    8/15/2005 10:24am

supporting member
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lohff
    I am seriously curious about their backgrounds. No underlying threat here, just what makes them tick, and why they believe so wholeheartedly in guy that has so many reputable sources debunking him.
    You might get a chance to find out.

Hanging 'round after the fights the other night, I was watching the head security guy show some stuff to this tall, lanky dude (didn't fight that night, but I got the impression he fought other nights).

The security guy showed this move from an x-block; odd looking to my judo eyes. So I asked him what style. He played it kinda mysterious, made me guess. Said something to the effect that he'd seen me watching and wasn't sure he'd wanted to show it.

I told him it look odd enough, I wouldn't remember it; I wasn't trying to steal his technique.

Anyway, he finally did say it was from ninjutsu - when I asked him the style I swear he said "Ashida Kim".

I just laughed - I thought he was being sarcastic. But, near as I could tell, he was being serious. told me about his teacher.

Polite guy, though. Didn't see the point of getting into it just then; he was otherwise pleasant and we were on our way home. I think I invited him up for a roll anytime.

Posted On:
    8/15/2005 10:32am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by KayDeePee
    If Aikido Girl is another alias, it sounds like Ashida knows what it's like to be abused by his father/boyfriend and always come back to the abuser.

I think when Ashida goes after the mods, his dad will be driving the getaway car.

You got to feel sorry for the guy's dad. All his dad's friends are probably talking about how their kids are getting ready to retire, having grandkids, etc. He then has to say, 'well my kid is still living at home, playing ninja dress-up and on the computer all the time'.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/15/2005 10:46am

Style: None as of yet

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I always pictured Ashida Kim being very similar to Dale Gribble from "King of the Hill" only more obsessed with being a ninja than being a Marine or something.

Quote Originally Posted by gr81disp
    I am a police dispatcher so everytime some drunk getting arrested or kid hitting his g/f says, "I'm gonna kill ya!" we get him on terroristic threats also. It is just easier in GA and the Florida website sucks.
    I wish people didn't throw around the "T word" so loosely. I remember back before the whole 9/11 thing that terrorists or terrorism meant a group of people who attacked, kidnapped or threatened political figures or civilian groups for extreme political or religious motivations. A person who threatens people either by spoken words, phone calls, e-mails or whatever or goes around beating people up is usually considered a bully or a sociopath not a terrorist.
    Last edited by Zid; 8/15/2005 2:09pm at .

Dorkus Malorkus

Posted On:
    8/15/2005 11:34am

supporting member
     Style: Boxing/BJJudo/Crossfit

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Now, you will all learn why you fear the darkness.
    I'd watch out TNK, and Sam B, Ashida Kim might be the boogie man. I would just keep your feet inside your blankets, because he might eat your toes.
    Last edited by ojgsxr6; 8/15/2005 12:06pm at .

Posted On:
    8/15/2005 11:40am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It's hilarious over on his board. The guy is really having a meltdown.

Martial mediocrite

Posted On:
    8/15/2005 11:41am

Join us... or die
     Style: Using bag as aggro outlet

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Is this website crap?

www.ninjutsuaustralia.com

HONEY BADGER!

Posted On:
    8/15/2005 11:42am

Style: Pankration

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Asshita Kim
    Now, you will all learn why you fear the darkness.
    He sent emails to Osiris saying, I'm not gonna fight some steroid up tough guy without getting paid for it. On his own board, he backed out by saying, what do I get out of this? I'm a 50 year old man, with bad joints, shoulders and knees.
Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst ... 23456 7891016 ... LastLast