Posted On:
    8/30/2005 3:31pm

supporting member
     Style: _razilian _iu _itsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay Zarella
    Tired of the Bull Sh!T!!!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I could go on but here my thing. I have a sister that could rip half you internet warriors in half. Anybody remember my little thing on personality types for fighters? Well you guys are children, a pack of yepping dogs. aikido girl is our kitten, she won't run into a fight but back her into a corner the claws come out. Me I'm the wolverine of the family, I'll come for you...

Here it is as simple as it gets...
    1 at a time or all of you at once, I will kill one of you... I live in Beckley WV, I drive a red noen & I'm either at the Cross Roads Mall chilling in my shop or "Rocky's" drinking enough jose & yager to kill a horse. Simple as that, no money, no rules...

Have a Nice Day,
    Ron

BAHAHAAAAAHAAAAAAAHAAAAHA *GASP* HAAAAHAAAHAAHAAAAAA!

"Me, I'm the wolverine, small furry and I smell bad..."

Now that ladies and gentlemen, is a true e-toughguy. Soak it in...

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/31/2005 8:47am

Style: keyboard warrior

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Posted On:
    8/31/2005 9:52am

Style: Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluto Blutarsky
    I'm all in favor of returning to the age of hamilton/burr types of duels.

No, I'm not bieng sarcastic.
    Maybe we could use paintball guns.

Interestingly enough, I almost believe that if there WERE a formal, legal, and non-lethal way of "duelling" with someone that it might cut down on all those "gunned down over road rage / parking lot scuffle / night club argument" bullshit that seems so prevalent in our modern times.

The duellers duel, winner wins, and maybe afterwards they are both treated to a drink afterwards (courtesy of "our sponsor" -- whoever that is.)

It's funny. It's ridiculous and yet... there may be some merit to the idea. Hmmmmmm..... FOX TV -- are you listening?

-dagorilla

Martial mediocrite

Posted On:
    8/31/2005 10:13am

Join us... or die
     Style: Using bag as aggro outlet

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by daGorilla
    Maybe we could use paintball guns.

Interestingly enough, I almost believe that if there WERE a formal, legal, and non-lethal way of "duelling" with someone that it might cut down on all those "gunned down over road rage / parking lot scuffle / night club argument" bullshit that seems so prevalent in our modern times.

The duellers duel, winner wins, and maybe afterwards they are both treated to a drink afterwards (courtesy of "our sponsor" -- whoever that is.)

It's funny. It's ridiculous and yet... there may be some merit to the idea. Hmmmmmm..... FOX TV -- are you listening?

-dagorilla
    Da Gorilla,

I believe that people should fight on a mat, with the rules being no biting, no groin shots and to "break" when told. The match should continue until the opponents are exhausted. Or unconscious.

I advocate this because I have done it and am prepared to do so again. :waraya
    What am I?:

I am ignorant, thieving, lying, hypocrital, violent and thoroughly self obssessed. I steal from others to make myself look better, only to make the item or information worse.

I go on and on and ON about how brave and strong and brilliant and wealthy I am, but in the end I'm all mouth and no trousers.

That's right children, I'm your average AMERICUNT! and I exemplify AMERICA!:911flag:

:occasion1

JohnnyCache's "retort" proving how much he knows about medicine and geography and First World countries:
    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...=78188&page=22

Yes, through persistent lack of work and the cultivation of ignorance, he is a true American.

Posted On:
    8/31/2005 1:33pm

Style: Mostly drinking. E-chaun

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I think there needs to be some "cooling off" period though, and some threat of fatality because the idea is to get people to back off and forget or forgive whatever it was thier problem was/is and realize it is not worth dying for.

thats why these guys had seconds to try to talk them out of it.

It might sound barbaric, but it will also cut down on some drunken idiot getting into a fight because he thinks the magical art of drunken martial arts lies at the bottom of a Heiniken.

Let him rethink his issue when he isn't drunk.
    Last edited by Bluto Blutarsky; 8/31/2005 1:35pm at .

All Out of Bubblegum

Posted On:
    8/31/2005 8:28pm

supporting memberforum leader
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Could I then make a living hiring myself out as a judicial surrogate for the small and or disabled?
    There's no choice but to confront you, to engage you, to erase you. I've gone to great lengths to expand my threshold of pain. I will use my mistakes against you. There's no other choice.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/31/2005 10:30pm

Style: Boxing, Beginner BJJ,

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by nekozuki
    I'm sorry... that is the most ridiculous thing i have ever seen. :laughing7

nuthin' ta f*ck with

Posted On:
    8/31/2005 11:58pm

supporting member
     Style: MT/SUB GRAPPLING

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote" "Neat and effective"

Uh...WRONG and...WRONG.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/01/2005 7:25am

Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This from a neutral party:

"I'm not taking sides here, but I don't think anybody should verbaly bash anyone. Everyone has their own opinion, some have opinions stronger then others.

I am on a neutrual side, not siding with Ashida, not siding with Bullshido.

But come on, we're all mature people here, we're all martial artists, and should be good enough not to make fun of someone or call them a "prick" as in an above post.

To those who don't take my advice, here's some more, grow up. "

Then this from Kim:

"--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    So, according to you it is okay for these guys to call me a fake, but not alright for me to call them pricks? Kind of a double standard, isn't it?
    As for being mature, WE are not the ones who have established an entire message board solely for the purpose of bashing someone; WE are not the ones who go to other boards and attack people; so QUIT TELLING US THAT WE ARE BEING IMMATURE because we have the audacity to defend outselves from S**THEADS LIKE YOU! That is just more troll BULLS**T!

Ashida Kim "

He sounds like such a baby!

Martial mediocrite

Posted On:
    9/01/2005 8:23am

Join us... or die
     Style: Using bag as aggro outlet

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCache
    Could I then make a living hiring myself out as a judicial surrogate for the small and or disabled?
    Potentially, but it would be a lot sweeter for the disabled person to trash the offender. Poetic justice rather than universal irony. :boxing::thebirdma
    What am I?:

I am ignorant, thieving, lying, hypocrital, violent and thoroughly self obssessed. I steal from others to make myself look better, only to make the item or information worse.

I go on and on and ON about how brave and strong and brilliant and wealthy I am, but in the end I'm all mouth and no trousers.

That's right children, I'm your average AMERICUNT! and I exemplify AMERICA!:911flag:

:occasion1

JohnnyCache's "retort" proving how much he knows about medicine and geography and First World countries:
    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...=78188&page=22

Yes, through persistent lack of work and the cultivation of ignorance, he is a true American.