Page 15 of 25 FirstFirst ... 51112131415 16171819 ... LastLast

Martial mediocrite

Posted On:
    8/16/2005 9:20am

Join us... or die
     Style: Using bag as aggro outlet

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "Dieuseul Berto" is an associate of Kim's and seems to be an exponent of MMA before it became popular. Is he legit?
    What am I?:

I am ignorant, thieving, lying, hypocrital, violent and thoroughly self obssessed. I steal from others to make myself look better, only to make the item or information worse.

I go on and on and ON about how brave and strong and brilliant and wealthy I am, but in the end I'm all mouth and no trousers.

That's right children, I'm your average AMERICUNT! and I exemplify AMERICA!:911flag:

:occasion1

JohnnyCache's "retort" proving how much he knows about medicine and geography and First World countries:
    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...=78188&page=22

Yes, through persistent lack of work and the cultivation of ignorance, he is a true American.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/16/2005 9:26am

Style: Chito-Ryu Karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/16/2005 9:46am

Style: Savate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    They seem to be selling black (is there any other color?) ops, small unit tactics, and other yadda-yadda "Im-so-badass-commando-wannabe" books. If AQ invades USA, theyd better beware. AK and his cronies/multiple personalities will surely kick their asses back to Afghanistan. :new_Llol:

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/16/2005 10:32am

Style: thugjitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by bad credit
    Sorry to have three replies back to back to back, but they all cover different things, so I thought it would be less confusing to seperate them.

As much as everybody is joking around about the Ashida Kim threat, I think it should be taken seriously. He's unhinged, he or one of his brainwashees could easily buy, borrow or steal a gun and come looking for one of you. Espicially if you're down south or in Florida. If you have guns I would carry one. In your car or on your person. If you have a home security system, use it. If not, lock your doors and windows and consider buying a system. Tell your roommates and family there may be a nut after you. Report this ass to the local and federal police. Granted, AK and his students are probably too ***** to really do anything, but us saying that may push them over the edge. Don't mean to be paranoid, I just think it's better to be safe than sorry.
    Yes ashida became unhinged the more appropriate word is "meltdown". Fortunately I have been spared the fate of others on this site. Luckily for me, he only banned me from his site.

Really if you think ashidas going to mobilize a covert army of ninjas PLEASE let me have some of the grass your smoking. The problem is that SB pissed him off with his history article, in a few weeks he'll calm down in the meantime he can come after me. A simple whois search, and some work by computer ninjas we'll do the rest as my ip wasnt masked when I visited his site.

I really enjoyed the show Highlander

Martial mediocrite

Posted On:
    8/16/2005 10:42am

Join us... or die
     Style: Using bag as aggro outlet

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ashida needs counselling and meds. Done. Next topic?
    What am I?:

I am ignorant, thieving, lying, hypocrital, violent and thoroughly self obssessed. I steal from others to make myself look better, only to make the item or information worse.

I go on and on and ON about how brave and strong and brilliant and wealthy I am, but in the end I'm all mouth and no trousers.

That's right children, I'm your average AMERICUNT! and I exemplify AMERICA!:911flag:

:occasion1

JohnnyCache's "retort" proving how much he knows about medicine and geography and First World countries:
    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...=78188&page=22

Yes, through persistent lack of work and the cultivation of ignorance, he is a true American.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/16/2005 10:51am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Elizabeth Gracen

Quote Originally Posted by Angry_Spastic
    Ashida needs counselling and meds. Done. Next topic?
    I would say it's a good time to plug one of my favourite actresses. There's just something about this woman I like, maybe because she's tall and i like my women skinny or perhaps because she was a former Miss America.....I'll leave out the part about her affair with Clinton. Aikido girl looks anything like Miss Liz im doomed........Oh well i couldnt think of a better way to die.

Last edited by Jay Zarella; 8/16/2005 10:54am at .

Posted On:
    8/16/2005 11:08am

Style: boxing, gjj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Jay, I'm not convinced she's not one of Radford's aliases.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/16/2005 11:26am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65
    Jay, I'm not convinced she's not one of Radford's aliases.
    Maybe but i'll stick with my fantasy. Now i dont know about you guys but Mrs. Liz could easily submit me, in fact I wouldnt even put up a fight.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/16/2005 1:10pm

Style: None as of yet

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rubberduck
    They seem to be selling black (is there any other color?) ops, small unit tactics, and other yadda-yadda "Im-so-badass-commando-wannabe" books. If AQ invades USA, theyd better beware. AK and his cronies/multiple personalities will surely kick their asses back to Afghanistan. :new_Llol:

How come no one commented on that crack I made comparing Mr. Kim to KOTH's Dale Gribble? :cry:

I can already picture him with his supposed "friends"(if he actually has any IRL) being the deluded loser of his group with his said friends trying to pull him out of the **** his crazy ninja stunts get him into.

WTF indeed

Posted On:
    8/16/2005 1:27pm

Style: Boxing, Solar Ray Attack

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by bad credit
    As much as everybody is joking around about the Ashida Kim threat, I think it should be taken seriously. He's unhinged, he or one of his brainwashees could easily buy, borrow or steal a gun and come looking for one of you.

yeah, they might do that, but then I might also have a bennelli M3 super 90. We've been ribbing him for years and nothing has come of it, ever.
    http://woodwardswhiskey.wordpress.com/

He was punching him like the collective karmic debt he'd accrued was coming to collections, mostly on his face.
Page 15 of 25 FirstFirst ... 51112131415 16171819 ... LastLast