Page 14 of 25 FirstFirst ... 41011121314 1516171824 ... LastLast

Martial mediocrite

Posted On:
    8/16/2005 1:47am

Join us... or die
     Style: Using bag as aggro outlet

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    [A little addition. There is an old Gaelic saying. "Let those who love us, love us. And those that don't, may God turn their hearts. And if their hearts won't turn, may He turn their ankles so we'll know them by their limping."]

A flagrantly hypocritical jab by an Orientophile like Aikidogirl. I don't see her ditching Aikido for Bata and Collar and Elbow or using the Schim Dhu
    What am I?:

I am ignorant, thieving, lying, hypocrital, violent and thoroughly self obssessed. I steal from others to make myself look better, only to make the item or information worse.

I go on and on and ON about how brave and strong and brilliant and wealthy I am, but in the end I'm all mouth and no trousers.

That's right children, I'm your average AMERICUNT! and I exemplify AMERICA!:911flag:

:occasion1

JohnnyCache's "retort" proving how much he knows about medicine and geography and First World countries:
    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...=78188&page=22

Yes, through persistent lack of work and the cultivation of ignorance, he is a true American.

Seeker of Knowledge

Posted On:
    8/16/2005 5:58am

supporting member
     Style: Chen Style Taijiquan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    WTF... now he is threatening to "unleash" homeland sec on BS Jet Li style... I mean for the love of all thats naked and feminine... this guy seriously thinks he had far more power than he actually has... you guys in the states had better watch it... hes gonna start levitating and float to your houses next... cos he knows where every last one of yas live... its a vulcan... uh I mean... ninja mind trick...
    "If you can get it from my kungfu grip then you can have it... otherwise... step off b*t*h!!!" - Meet the Parents

"Hetero or Homo I don't see anyone telling him, "NO SIR I WILL NOT TAKE IT IN THE ASS!!!" " - Asia

"My neighbor has what he calls an "immortality potion" that will let you live forever.
    People have been telling him that it's stupid and will not work... for 1200 years." - Leodom

Banish Uncertainty
    Affirm Strength
    Hold Resolve
    Expect Death - read in a book

http://uk.360.yahoo.com/shadowdh
  3. 9chambers

Posted On:
    8/16/2005 6:22am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Man, .......... how old is Ashida Kim now? He's what, around 40?
    Last edited by 9chambers; 8/16/2005 6:24am at .

My guns bigger than Scrapper's!

Posted On:
    8/16/2005 6:57am

supporting member
     Style: Kakutogi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Some more Ashida Kim tidbits. Ever notice how when we call the Ashida followers KIDS they get their panties in a bunch? Well its because were are RIGHT the majority of the time. The guy Ashida appointed of one country was 16 when he started!!!! 16!!! There was one guy who was an adult and defended Ashida quite a bit but he is no longer with him either. Why? Becuase he started questioning why is he promoting something for someone HE NEVER MET!! One kid joined the army and he's emailed be a few times but I haven't seen him back on Ashida's board. The guys in Germany were mostly kids and the guy who ran the place was in his early 20s when I met them.
    ______
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

RIP SOLDIER

Didn't anyone ever tell him a fat man could never be a ninja
    -Gene, GODHAND

You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
    The key to fighting two men at once is to be much tougher than both of them.
    -Daniel Tosh

Lightweight

Posted On:
    8/16/2005 8:04am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ, Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by EVIL ASIA
    Some more Ashida Kim tidbits. Ever notice how when we call the Ashida followers KIDS they get their panties in a bunch? Well its because were are RIGHT the majority of the time. The guy Ashida appointed of one country was 16 when he started!!!! 16!!! There was one guy who was an adult and defended Ashida quite a bit but he is no longer with him either. Why? Becuase he started questioning why is he promoting something for someone HE NEVER MET!! One kid joined the army and he's emailed be a few times but I haven't seen him back on Ashida's board. The guys in Germany were mostly kids and the guy who ran the place was in his early 20s when I met them.
    So your recommendation is, should any actual Ashida Kim ninjas show up, to confiscate their shukos and threaten to call their parents, or will their mom be driving the getaway car?

My guns bigger than Scrapper's!

Posted On:
    8/16/2005 8:11am

supporting member
     Style: Kakutogi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    OMG ONE OF THE SIGNS OF THE APOCLYPES!!!

http://www.dojopress.com/catalog.books16.html

From what I've heard Dieuseul Berto is legit. But to associate with a lowlife like KIM!!!! I sure that Kim or one of his guys did the page because Fujiwara does NOT call himself GM. Still its one of those things that make you go HMMMMM.
    ______
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

RIP SOLDIER

Didn't anyone ever tell him a fat man could never be a ninja
    -Gene, GODHAND

You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
    The key to fighting two men at once is to be much tougher than both of them.
    -Daniel Tosh

Chemist

Posted On:
    8/16/2005 8:33am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ/Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The last I knew Mr. Berto ran a MMA school and lives in Winter Haven (same town as AK). His son boxed in the Olympics for Haiti. I'm guessing that everybody's got to do something to put food on the table.
    "Labor is prior to, and independent of, capital. Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if labor had not first existed. Labor is the superior of capital, and deserves much the higher consideration." -A. Lincoln

Vote your conscience.... Vote Libertarian!

Chemist

Posted On:
    8/16/2005 8:35am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ/Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by 9chambers
    Man, .......... how old is Ashida Kim now? He's what, around 40?
    He was born in 48, so that makes him 57 :eusa_doh:
    "Labor is prior to, and independent of, capital. Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if labor had not first existed. Labor is the superior of capital, and deserves much the higher consideration." -A. Lincoln

Vote your conscience.... Vote Libertarian!

Martial mediocrite

Posted On:
    8/16/2005 8:39am

Join us... or die
     Style: Using bag as aggro outlet

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by bad credit
    Angry_Spastic, if you want info on real Ninjutsu, search on google for Bujinkan Budo Taijutsu. Search for Steven K. Hayes, Masaaki Hatsumi, Jack Hoban, Richard Van Donk, Charles Daniels and any other actual BBT instructor. Search for Toshindo. Anything else take with a grain of salt and research.

Ashida Kim and all his aliases, Bryce Dallas, Rick Tews and Frank Dux are all BS artists.

The Genbukan organization was started by a teacher who split off from BBT over difference's on teaching methodology and rank progression, so they have authentic skills, but still, be careful.

Ronald Duncan with his "Koga" Ninjutsu was a former student of BBT, but he stole some stuff and claims he has scrolls to make him a Grandmaster, which is a lie. His skills might be good, but everything else is BS.

Robert Bussey was a former BBT student who felt it was anti-catholic and left, and then went on to mix BBT with TKD and MT. (WTF?) Mostly he's famous 'cause a couple of his students fought in the early UFC. Hell, one of them, Steve Jennum, won one as an alternate. (Had a crap fighting career after that, though.)

Check out Cliff Lenderman; he's a B-movie chop socky movie guy who mixed BBT with JKD, Kali, TKD, and Kempo. (My WTF-meter just exploded.) He's a powerlifter with his own site now and he's currently peddling a weight loss program. The movie's he's been in suck, but you can see him as Steven Hayes's opponent in early BBT books, and he was in a JKD book showing how he mixed Kali and BBT and talks about how JKD should borrow survival, stealth and fighting skills from BBT. Actually I like the blend of BBT and Kali; both are dirty, and both have similar ways of attacking soft spots on the arm.

On a personal note, I used to be what they would call around here a BBT nutrider. I got injured at work and had to quit. I later dabbled in TKD, then got into Bruce Lee's movies and books and became a big JKD nutrider. I even moved to the West coast so I could take JKD. Ended up broke, moved back home. Tried MMA on an amatuer level, but my cornerman was a liar, and thief who stole form me, so I chased him out of town and haven't had anybody decent to train with since. Tried 8 Step Praying Mantis and after two weeks left in disgust. Nice people, bad art. Nowadays I try my damndest to not be a nutrider of any style. The philosphy of JKD is about using the best moves from any style, and recognizing that you should go outside of your knowledge to learn more. I want to go train in BJJ and more MT with Lohff and the guys from Cagefighting, but it's too expensive and I'm looking for a job right now. recently I got news about a new BBT guy in town, so I will more than likely go back to that, too. That's my two cents.
    Those fucking thieves!

I had a Mcdojo take my money too. Take them to your equivalent of Small Claims Tribunal.
    What am I?:

I am ignorant, thieving, lying, hypocrital, violent and thoroughly self obssessed. I steal from others to make myself look better, only to make the item or information worse.

I go on and on and ON about how brave and strong and brilliant and wealthy I am, but in the end I'm all mouth and no trousers.

That's right children, I'm your average AMERICUNT! and I exemplify AMERICA!:911flag:

:occasion1

JohnnyCache's "retort" proving how much he knows about medicine and geography and First World countries:
    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...=78188&page=22

Yes, through persistent lack of work and the cultivation of ignorance, he is a true American.

Amateur Fighter

Posted On:
    8/16/2005 9:17am

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    To bad credit: Yes, somehow in the cage scene we managed to stumble across one of Ashida's followers. Thing is, Ive known the guy for a while, and he doesn't strike me as the kind that would believe Kim's nonsense. As Dakotajudo stated, he became really cautious about what he said when he found out. I could get you some contact information for the guy because he would will probably listen to a fellow ninjitsu practitioner more readily than he would me.

Be careful though. We have a real oppurtunity to affect some change in this guys world, and I don't want to drive him away.