• Register
Our Sponsors:

Page 13 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3910111213 1415161723 ... LastLast

Posted On:
    8/15/2005 11:19pm

Style: MMA, JKD philosophy

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Lohff, dakotjudo, there's an Ashida Kim follower in town? Is there more than one? Do they have a class? I want in on this. Let me talk to this guy. I can send him to the actual authentic BBT folks here in the state. Even if you guys don't like BBT as an art, I think it would blow an AK cultist's mind to see that the "Ninja" arts they learned aren't even authentic. Whatever happened to us having a Throwdown? Invite this guy. I'll show up. Let me talk to him. Hmmm, I should invite some local TKD and Mantis guys and show 'em some truth, too.

Posted On:
    8/15/2005 11:28pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sorry to have three replies back to back to back, but they all cover different things, so I thought it would be less confusing to seperate them.

As much as everybody is joking around about the Ashida Kim threat, I think it should be taken seriously. He's unhinged, he or one of his brainwashees could easily buy, borrow or steal a gun and come looking for one of you. Espicially if you're down south or in Florida. If you have guns I would carry one. In your car or on your person. If you have a home security system, use it. If not, lock your doors and windows and consider buying a system. Tell your roommates and family there may be a nut after you. Report this ass to the local and federal police. Granted, AK and his students are probably too ***** to really do anything, but us saying that may push them over the edge. Don't mean to be paranoid, I just think it's better to be safe than sorry.

Posted On:
    8/15/2005 11:31pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Damn, one more thing, what JKDchick said about us writing articles and stuff got me thinking; why don't we do an e-zine here on Bullshido, with monthly issues and articles anout the latest news in con-artistery in the arts?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/16/2005 12:15am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hmmm.... Good idea, Bad Credit. I like it.

Posted On:
    8/16/2005 12:34am

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by DngrRuss1
    May I post the article on other sites if not already there?
    Yes, as long as you include the copyright information at the bottom of the article. So please copy the version on the thread not in the article section since the latter doesn't include the (c).

Posted On:
    8/16/2005 12:44am

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by JKDChick
    That's Aikido Girl
    [my comments]

When they admit they have video footage of someone in Florida whom they want to call Ashida Kim...that is when I honestly related to all of this.

A few weeks ago, I was on a trip. My boyfriend, who was to join me later, was at one of the dojo that was visited by some idiots who were looking for me. They asked for my name, and my internet "alias" Aikido girl. When he asked them who they were, they shrank like the pricks they are, and left. He found that they were asking around in other dojo as well. Now, if they were from my town, I think they would have stuck around and questioned my boyfriend. Or at least gave into his offer to come in and train. [And get their asses kicked by the Wolf.] But they left. This was right after I'd had a little spat at Bullshido. One of them was openly investigating me. Who's to deny a few of them got together and chose to come look for me?

[Just for the record, we never sent anyone out to investigate AG, she simply wasn't worth our time. Secondly Ashida claimed on the Wikiencyclopedia(sp) thread that he was Akido Girl's lover which doesn't seem to match with the above story unless she is two timing ashida. :P]

I've already posted where I live.

[No she hasn't]

But no one has come to any of the Aikido dojo in town since I've been back. I don't think these people want to legitimize the Martial Arts community. I think they want to have only the standards that they see fit imposed upon us all. And they will go to any low means to scare those of us who don't want that, away. Even stalking. Lying goes without saying. They are bullies, pretty much. But if they keep stalking people, and try to push them into corners, they may find out the hard way what life can be like for those who seek to destroy.

ROTFL
    Last edited by Sam Browning; 8/16/2005 9:44am at .

Senior Administrator

Posted On:
    8/16/2005 12:46am

staff
     Style: JKD, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I mean, WHAT SPAT? I didn't even register she was ON here.
    Monkey Ninjas! Attack!

Posted On:
    8/16/2005 12:48am

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So, step the **** up then guys. Put your time and money and body on the line, like PHROST, like Sam and Asia and Omega and Anthony and Osiris and TNK and kickcatcher and beka and bunyip and the other members who've worked their butts off in exchange for whining and abuse, who've been beggered and betrayed and mocked.

Raise the tone by PRODUCING THESE THINGS YOU SAY WE SHOULD PRODUCE. You have a venue here, you can and will be heard.

PUT UP.
    I agree, we are very short of people who will actually lift a phone and do even basic research. I have at least two small scale research projects ready to hand over to anyone reliable who was willing to put in the time.

Posted On:
    8/16/2005 12:53am

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I mean, WHAT SPAT? I didn't even register she was ON here.
    See http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...679#post653679

notice how Beka rips her apart.

Senior Administrator

Posted On:
    8/16/2005 1:01am

staff
     Style: JKD, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Wow. She changed directions so many times it was like watching someone run down a spiral staircase.
    Monkey Ninjas! Attack!
Page 13 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3910111213 1415161723 ... LastLast