Martial mediocrite

Posted On:
    8/15/2005 3:59pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Using bag as aggro outlet

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Shaft
    Guys, after seeing that short biography on the life of an urban ninja I truly sympathize for all the unjust scrutiny being thrown at Ashida Kim.

Don't you guys see it? Just level with me for a second here. Ashida Kim is a short, gangly white geek with glasses for a REASON!! He's an urban ninja that's been DESPARATELY trying to adapt himself to our weak, untrained, un-ninja like society. Can't you understand where he's coming from. Those pictures of him that I googled up are real. They're authentic. But they're all sincere, albeit tragic, attempts of an urban ninja trying to be more like us. Unthreatening and approachable.

If any of you were to see Ashida Kim in his full ninja glory, like that real urban ninja who showed us the torment of his life, you'd be terrified just like those really hot girls (man, they were hot) were.

Ashida Kim is trying his hardest to relate to us so that we don't have to go to him, terrified and unwilling to learn. Just google his name and see the sad, tragic images of a sacrificing urban ninja for yourself. It brought utter tears to my eyes, knowing a man so dedicated to the teaching of true, authentic martial arts would go through such an agonizing and humiliating process just to be with us on this Earth, in this world.

PS: Ashida Kim has tasty nuts.
    My good Doctor,

Whilst I lack the qualifications, cash and academic work ethic to be a shrink, it is clear to me that Mr Kim is, as has been stated, an Orientophile. Like people who exhibit most perversions, he shows a distorted view of the target of his twisted affections, much like a kiddyfiddler, bestialist or inbreed.

It is also interesting to note that Mr Kim fits the profile of a lot of potentially perverse people (although he actively practises and shows no remorse); a detachment from reality, poor sociability and self-care and a refusal to actively participate in something that would make him suitably able to justifiably call himself a "ninja" which in my own understanding of hoplology is a kind of Japanese guerilla fighter, spy and information gatherer from around the 15th century.

P.S. I do not know about Ashida's nuts and dislike male genitalia, but I will happily give him a "bush castration" during our grappling match. His rules don't cover that.
    What am I?:

I am ignorant, thieving, lying, hypocrital, violent and thoroughly self obssessed. I steal from others to make myself look better, only to make the item or information worse.

I go on and on and ON about how brave and strong and brilliant and wealthy I am, but in the end I'm all mouth and no trousers.

That's right children, I'm your average AMERICUNT! and I exemplify AMERICA!:911flag:

:occasion1

JohnnyCache's "retort" proving how much he knows about medicine and geography and First World countries:
    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...=78188&page=22

Yes, through persistent lack of work and the cultivation of ignorance, he is a true American.

WARNING: BJJ may cause airway obstruction.

Posted On:
    8/15/2005 4:04pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Bajillion Joo Jizzu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by daGorilla
    I think the main effect of "cleaning up" a little would be to gain respect from the MA journalism community at large, which could (theoretically) provide a much larger venue for us to out the frauds and pretenders.

Of course, this would rely on such publications being willing to step up and print the goods -- but I think some would, as long as all the facts in an article checked out.

I like the wise-ass nature of Bullshido. I'm not sure I'd want to get rid of it. OTOH, wouldn't it also be cool if Bullshido was the #1 source for investigating bullshido, and we could "spread the word" to the MA community as a whole through connections to magazines and the larger media -- instead of just our own tiny Trolliverse? And the only way to do that would be to clean up a bit... (and maybe keep a special forum or two devoted to dick jokes)...

-Again, just some thoughts. Change or no change, I enjoy Bullshido.net :walk:

-daGorilla
    Wait, what's wrong with flaming people and acting like 10 year olds when bullshido people come on the forum. I mean that's our reputation now, according to all the anti-Bullshido.net threads on all different forums - that we are just a bunch of bullies that flame and act like 10 year olds to anyone who claims they practice something other than BJJ, Muay Thai, or MMA (even though most of mods and majority of members do TMAs).

Why change our routine? Flame on! So what if no one takes us seriously? Least we know the truth right? Cleaning up the site and really pushing for hard exposes and constructive criticism of the martial arts world while building a solid base in martial arts media to reach more people? Where the **** is the fun in that?? Sounds like a religion to me! Don't you all rather flame and curse and make indecent jokes about people's families?

I'm sure you see my point...

Senior Administrator

Posted On:
    8/15/2005 4:17pm

staff
     Style: JKD, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So, step the **** up then guys. Put your time and money and body on the line, like PHROST, like Sam and Asia and Omega and Anthony and Osiris and TNK and kickcatcher and beka and bunyip and the other members who've worked their butts off in exchange for whining and abuse, who've been beggered and betrayed and mocked.

Raise the tone by PRODUCING THESE THINGS YOU SAY WE SHOULD PRODUCE. You have a venue here, you can and will be heard.

PUT UP.
    Monkey Ninjas! Attack!

Martial mediocrite

Posted On:
    8/15/2005 4:28pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    *tentatively offers JKDChick a mood stabiliser*

*runs*
    What am I?:

I am ignorant, thieving, lying, hypocrital, violent and thoroughly self obssessed. I steal from others to make myself look better, only to make the item or information worse.

I go on and on and ON about how brave and strong and brilliant and wealthy I am, but in the end I'm all mouth and no trousers.

That's right children, I'm your average AMERICUNT! and I exemplify AMERICA!:911flag:

JohnnyCache's "retort" proving how much he knows about medicine and geography and First World countries:

Yes, through persistent lack of work and the cultivation of ignorance, he is a true American.

Senior Administrator

Posted On:
    8/15/2005 4:32pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I don't like being lectured at about what the site SHOULD be. It is what the members make it. You're responsible, all of you.
    Monkey Ninjas! Attack!

Amateur Fighter

Posted On:
    8/15/2005 4:34pm

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Fair enough JKDChick. I think a valid point to remember is that not all bullshido's victories must be major in scope, like Sam's report for instance. As Dakotajudo stated earlier, an Ashida follower has been found here. I'm going to talk to the guy and feel out his belief structure. I feel the course of action that will probably lead to the most success after that is having him come train with us, and possibly presenting Sam's report on Kim to him.

Because quite a few members have some experience in dealing with situations such as these, I am BEGGING for advice. What would you do. Remember, one less guy following Ashida Kim, is one less guy lining the ************'s pockets. I want this guy see Kim for who he really is, and not insult him in the process.

Ashida knows he is ****, verbally insulting him changes nothing. Coaxing his followers out of his lies cuts his legs out from under him. So again, any advice?

Senior Administrator

Posted On:
    8/15/2005 4:39pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I count the number of people who've changed from ineffective arts to BJJ or Judo or MMA training or Kyokushkin or Muay Thai because of finding this place to be each a victory.

There is nothing SMALL about maybe saving a life. :icon_salu

EDIT: BEcause depublishing is a great web tradition.
    Last edited by JKDChick; 8/15/2005 5:05pm at .
    Monkey Ninjas! Attack!

WTF???

Posted On:
    8/15/2005 4:56pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ LARPing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by JKDChick
    I count the number of people who've changed from ineffective arts to BJJ or Judo or MMA training or Kyokushkin or Muay Thai because of finding this place to be each a victory.
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving JKDChick flowers and a box of chocolates.
    Mauro: Coming into the ring now is Giant Silva. 7 foot 2, 385 lbs, making his debut in Pride.
    Bas: Wow, that is one big guy!
    Mauro: He must have an enormous Johnson!
    Bas: Ur…I suppose.
    Mauro: What are his keys to victory here in the Pride ring tonight?
    Bas: Well I think he needs to use his reach, avoid Heaths takedowns, and try to use his size to overpower him.
    Mauro: I mean, imagine the size of that thing!
    Bas: Now Heath is coming into the ring…
    Mauro: Do women really like them that big? Doesn’t it hurt?
    Bas: I really wouldn’t know.
    Mauro: I’m starting to feel a little insecure.
    Bas: Let’s just talk about the fight.
    Mauro: You’re right, el Basito. What are Heaths keys to winning here tonight. What does he have to do? What are his strategies for emerging victorious here in the Saitama Super Arena tonight?
    Bas: Well, the first thing…
    Mauro: My wife says she doesn’t like them too big, that it’s all about how you use it.
    Bas: That’s not what she told me.

Martial mediocrite

Posted On:
    8/15/2005 5:01pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh JKDChick darling. I don't know if you're being facetious about the depression bit, but big hugs all the same.

Your slimy emo weird disabled Internet boyfriend from the Southern Hemisphere.

Angry Spastic
    What am I?:

Fencing Instructor

Posted On:
    8/15/2005 5:03pm

Style: Sabre/Rapier/Katana

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Da, and now you know what it is I keep my mouth shut when it comes to the insults and behavior I feel are over the top. I love posting here and being part of the community as I can, but until I can spare the time and cash to actually help out on a real level here it's not for me to open my mouth.
Page 10 of 25 FirstFirst ... 678910 1112131420 ... LastLast