222232 Bullies, 4248 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Page 1 of 25 1 234511 ... LastLast
  1. --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Ashida Kim Exposed, And Response

You want a war, fine. You want to track down and harass my friends, fine. Now, you will all learn why you fear the darkness. Me and my boys will be coming for you. And we won’t be shooting pictures, brother.

Yes, ladies and gentlemen. This is the response from Ashida Kim, to our latest expose of his BS activities. The more astute reader will recognize the quote as from James Earl Jones' character, Thulsa Doom, in Conan. But we all know orignality is not the strong suit of Ashida.

For those of you unaware, Bullshido recently published an expose of Ashida, better known as Radford Davis. Here is a small bit from the introduction:

Local Winter Haven Man Leads Way In Selling Mail Order Black Belt Certificates.

Chad Sloman had heard the rumours before. For years in the martial arts community there have been whispers. "Want to impress some guilible potential students with your martial arts skills, but don't have the actual background? Pay a fee to join a martial arts hall of fame or buy a black belt ranking which you can hang on your wall to impress little Johnny and his soccer mom." In March a friend told Chad about The Dojo, and Dojo Press, a site offering to rank to all those who passed certain qualifications. operating out of P.O. Box 209, Lake Alfred, Florida.

"Certification, suitable for framing, in your chosen system of fighting arts can be awarded upon presentation of previous credentials at Yudansha/Black Belt Level or above. Prior certification or documentation eliminates the video testing requirement. Qualified Military Hand-to-Hand Combat or Self-Defense Experts are eligible for this Certificate. No additional training required. Get credit for what you already know.” http://dojopress.com/catalogms2.html
    But wait! One also receives

"DOJO ID Card and 8 1/2 x 11 Certificate of Rank and Membership in The DOJO-Academy of Martial Arts, a subsidiary of BLACK BELT INTERNATIONAL the parent company and Representative Commission for dozens of styles and martial arts clubs worldwide. Video Testing is available as part of the Fee, and will be evaluated by recognized instructors and sanctioned in whatever school or freestyle method is designated by the applicant."
    Ashida/Radford's response can be read on his forums here:

http://p206.ezboard.com/fashidakimme...icID=443.topic

Original poster's comments follow:

I think he's pissed about the recent expose piece (even though he says he isn't). If I were Sam Browning and Phrost, I'd be putting in a nightingale floor in my Tatami house, hiring pirates, or spraying the herbaceous border with anti-ninja spray, or whatever it is one does in such a situation.

Moved to News and copy added by Phrost.
    Attached Images  

WARNING: BJJ may cause airway obstruction.

Posted On:
    8/14/2005 3:51pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Bajillion Joo Jizzu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Actually I was wondering about "Ashida Kim" - although he's a total nut job, the possibility of such a name is not completely impossible. Korea was occupied for sometime by Japan, and although there was alot of raping going on by the Japanese, some of them were decent enough to hitch up with some of the nice females in the area.

Therefore sometimes a Japanese man and a Korean woman (or the other way around) would get married, have kids, and compromise on a name.

I have a friend named Byungwoo Ryu. First name Korean in origin. Last name is Jpanaese in origin. No biggie.

But as far as good old chris hunter yes hes about as much ninja as Splinter the rat who I caught in my kitchen last year. I captured another mouse and they duked it out in a box and I set the winner free.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/14/2005 4:00pm

Style: None, at present

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BenwaMandelbrot
    I think he's pissed about the recent expose piece (even though he says he isn't). If I were Sam Browning and Phrost, I'd be putting in a nightingale floor in my Tatami house, hiring pirates, or spraying the herbaceous border with anti-ninja spray, or whatever it is one does in such a situation.

You want a war, fine. You want to track down and harass my friends, fine. Now, you will all learn why you fear the darkness. Me and my boys will be coming for you. And we won’t be shooting pictures, brother.

http://p206.ezboard.com/fashidakimme...icID=443.topic
    Jeepers, I hope Ashida doesn't get himself in trouble with the law for saying that stuff...

http://www.leg.state.fl.us/statutes/...n%2010#0836.10

836.10 Written threats to kill or do bodily injury; punishment.--If any person writes or composes and also sends or procures the sending of any letter or inscribed communication, so written or composed, whether such letter or communication be signed or anonymous, to any person, containing a threat to kill or to do bodily injury to the person to whom such letter or communication is sent, or a threat to kill or do bodily injury to any member of the family of the person to whom such letter or communication is sent, the person so writing or composing and so sending or procuring the sending of such letter or communication, shall be guilty of a felony of the second degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084.

Something tells me the law-enforcement folks in the Lake Alfred/Winter Park area may know who this "Ashida Kim" is, and perhaps they should be notified about this possible felony offense! :5shocking
    Last edited by G.R. Bug; 8/14/2005 4:04pm at .

Posted On:
    8/14/2005 4:06pm

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Personally I'm not worried. And no, harrassment would be calling Radford late at night or threatening him with bodily harm which we have not done. (And I do not want done) We've made our case that Radford = Ashida. Nothing more need be said.

Amateur Fighter

Posted On:
    8/14/2005 4:14pm

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm not much for threads that turn into point and laugh fests, but I had a couple of questions come up from reading his message board.

1. I am seriously wondering if his "supporters" are just him under different user names. If not, I am seriously curious about their backgrounds. No underlying threat here, just what makes them tick, and why they believe so wholeheartedly in guy that has so many reputable sources debunking him.

2. Does he make threats just to save face? He knows 2 things, 1. Threats won't make people stop, and 2. He won't follow through.

3. I can't help but notice how small his messageboard is. Surely fleecing people in the ma community can't be his only source of income. I wonder what he does supplement his income?

These are open-ended questions, if you have answers, thanks.

Crappler Extraordinaire

Posted On:
    8/14/2005 4:31pm

supporting member
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    He's comunicated a threat. I think seeking prosecution would be an apropriate response. Just hope he doesn't hurt those poor police officers TOO bad when they come to arrest him.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/14/2005 4:54pm

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh my dear LORD. "Now you will all learn why you fear the darkness".... That's the most intimidating thing this guy could come up with??? Sounds like somebody has spent too many Saturday nights reading comic books. Maybe he really is a ninja after all.

Seriously, does ANYBODY really talk like that? I can just imagine what conversations at this loser's house must be like. "Passeth the margirine or I shall strike thee down with much fury..."

Everybody was Kung Fu fighting

Posted On:
    8/14/2005 4:56pm

supporting member
     Style: Tai Chi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Does Kim not realise that Phrost, Sam and most of the other Bullshido 'seniors' transform into heavily armed giant robots when physically threatened ?

Noob: Reloaded

Posted On:
    8/14/2005 4:59pm

supporting member
     Style: MT nub, Ex-Tang Soo Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Since nobody else has...

“Hide nothing and the fools will search everywhere…”
    Old Ninja Saying

As most of you know, our policy is not to respond to these trolls. All they want is attention, they have even admitted that their sole purpose in trashing others is to get people to come to their Message Boards so they can pretend they have friends. THAT is what they are really jealous of. The responses of my friends here so far has proven that.
    Of course, they will all be declared “sycophants and deluded fools” by the trolls, but then, one must consider the source, LOL

There are a few issues here that need to be addressed, however.

First, as I have said many times, all these people named and about thirty others in the same area are friends of mine. They have, out of the kindness of their hearts set up Dojo Press and allowed me to glean a miniscule stipend from the millions of dollars stolen by the “legitimate publishers.” In this post the author says that my books are more widely known and distributed than ALL the other Ninja authors combined. If that is so, where are my millions of dollars of royalties? I have nothing. My friends allow me to stay with them and use their toys. I am a Komuso, a wandering itinerant priest.” Just because there is “no record of my name in any directory in the world” does not mean I do not exist. Am I not here? Speaking to you now? You see, my friends, it doesn’t matter if you believe in me, what is important is that I believe in you.

By the way, if my books have sold so much better than all the others, perhaps it is because more people believe in and get something out of what I write than these other chaps. Only recent found out there were Polish translations of Ninja Mind Control that have been selling for twenty years. Never saw a nickel from them. BUT, have had quite few nice correspondents for Rumania and Poland who thanked me for teaching them how to breathe properly, calm their minds and heal their bodies. It is just possible that I am able to explain Kuji Kiri more clearly than these other authors. But, of course according to the trolls, that is impossible because I never studied it, LOL

This Neal fellow seems to think he is on some “noble mission to shut me down because someone might learn a self defense technique that doesn’t work from an unqualified instructor.” At the Hayes seminar I infiltrated, one of the techniques he taught was how to escape if a guy had a knife to your throat and your back to the wall. The trick was to raise your instep up between his legs and kick him in the balls. Now, what do you think will happen when you do that? His hands are going to whip to his groin and in the process slit your throat. Any decent self defense instructor knows that you must immobilize the weapon first. But, of course, according to the trolls, I couldn’t know that because I’ve never studied any martial arts at all, LOL

What these guys are objecting to is the same thing they hated about Bruce Lee and Count Dante. That I am willing to teach anyone and make is simple and quick and cheap. Most people don’t want to spend two to four years in a commercially successful Karate school being forced to sign a contract for several thousand dollars, being required to bow and scrape to the instructors (Americans are just naturally against bowing, LOL), being used as a punching bag by the teachers and senior students, required to go to tournaments and beat up strangers, breaking fingers and toes they must pay for themselves because their "masters" don't know how to heal them, and so on. Most people who have been beat up or who are afraid they are going to be, want a simple technique they can get even with. I give it to them. I make them equal to any mugger or Black Belt in a single lesson by telling the one technique that works every time against any opponent that is the hallmark of Ninjitsu invisibility– throw sand in their eyes and run away. That is the most simple, effective and non-violent self-defense technique known to man. Did I invent it? No, it also appears in Master Leung Ting’s book Skills of the Vagabonds, which was published AFTER I demonstrated this technique in Secrets of the Ninja in 1980. To me that proves that the Japanese Ninjitsu I learned came for Chinese vagabonds and wandering priests. And explains why many of the techniques have Chinese names. But, of course, that is impossible because according to the trolls, there are no real martial arts except Brazilian Jujitsu, LOL
    As for Kata Dante, I am the only one teaching it and preserving the knowledge of an American martial arts pioneer who would have been discredited by trolls and forgotten by now if not for me. Ask Jon Pachivas about the time I performed the Dance of Death in five seconds for the judges at the Tampa Bay Open. I scared them to death. But they all knew John KEEHAN (not Keegan) and they all recognized his kata. Which is merely the Yang side that balances the Yin of non-violent Ninjitsu. But, of course, that too is impossible, according to the trolls, because Count Dante is not recognized as a real martial artist, even though the BDFS, of which I am a member because I have an ID Card and I got it at a seminar with a book regardless of what anyone else may say, is now being held up to me as a legitimate martial art that I am ripping off.

Fact is, we charge a one time fee and give you the power of a lethal weapon in a single day. Instead of milking dues out of you for years and teaching you crap.

But, the reason I am responding this time is the most disturbing quote of all from this tripe, where the author says they have “reviewed a videotape of a man in the yard at (address) and it would seem to be the same man.” Now, when these dickheads were just trashing me I ignored them. Because words can never hurt me. But what this passage means that these pimps sent their goon squad all the way to Florida to hide in the bushes like the peeping Toms they are and stalk my friends like registered sex offenders with their little voyeur cams.

Any of the fifty or so students who came and trained with me in the Green Swamp over the past twenty years know, one of the places I stay is a 3-bedroom ranch style house that is so far out in the bush it doesn’t even have a street address. And that is not in my name either.

For all the time and money and energy you dickheads have wasted here you could have got together and put up the money and paid for me to get in the ring and kill one of you in public, but you won’t because you are cowards. As they say in DC, “you boys stepped over the line.” And just so we learn some political lesson from all this, are these trolls not doing to me the same ting they have done to the president? They keep “phishing for documents or responses” till they get enough bits to fabricate a conspiracy and if they can’t find evidence of their delusions, they make it up. When they get caught they whine about free speech and say we must “move on.” But, here they are, still beating a dead horse that no one cares about and trying to deny us the right to congregate and discuss the martial arts as WE SEE FIT, without their moronic opinions being considered.

Ashida Kim

“Hide nothing and the fools will search everywhere…”
    Old Ninja Saying

"All bark, no bite."
    Older saying

Physical threats? Surely you jest, Ashida. You said you weren't bothered by it, yet you make physical threats, implying using firearms. Less than honorable and seemingly too simple for a ninja. Wouldn't a dim mak be more in line?

Problems with his response: The $10k challenge is public knowledge.
    DIDN'T YOU KNOW?! The Chinese know everything! And they knew it 4,000 years before YOU did!

"Yes. Yes I am. I'm clearly illiterate and dictating this post to a squadron of several dozen trained jumping beans I've coearced into living on my keyboard, each named after a letter or character, which bounce up and down as I call their names." -JohnnyCache

Noob: Reloaded

Posted On:
    8/14/2005 5:00pm

supporting member
     Style: MT nub, Ex-Tang Soo Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cullion
    Does Kim not realise that Phrost, Sam and most of the other Bullshido 'seniors' transform into heavily armed giant robots when physically threatened ?
    ...but not Mechanized Attack Squad.
    DIDN'T YOU KNOW?! The Chinese know everything! And they knew it 4,000 years before YOU did!

"Yes. Yes I am. I'm clearly illiterate and dictating this post to a squadron of several dozen trained jumping beans I've coearced into living on my keyboard, each named after a letter or character, which bounce up and down as I call their names." -JohnnyCache
Page 1 of 25 1 234511 ... LastLast