Reading FD cause cancer

small hick city full with college students in Cali

Posted On:
    3/26/2003 6:08pm

Style: Muay Thai and boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ok, thank you Bolverk.

Just throw rock at it and it will go away.

"I would rather admit I am a lousy student than say I am the best, because once you think you are the best, there is no reason to continue learning."
    I would pick bag work over masturbating, fighting over sex, and KOing someone over having a orgasm!

Posted On:
    3/26/2003 8:20pm

supporting memberstaff
     Style: Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Pat-"The triceps is the largest muscle and they should be trained as much or probably more than the biceps. "
    let me see?
    biceps are the ones on top and triceps on the bottom?

" I was also told that bench press is not good for the shoulder joints "
    i've read that you should not lower your elbows below 90 degrees, or not below your body....added stress to elbows and shoulders

"Weight training is a fantastic exercise program. It increase strength, flexibility, and power. Just lift with common sense."
    you forgot attractiveness :) lol

FD-Fighty is right.
    www.brinkzone.com

--
    Hard work, Patience, Dedication.
    The more you sweat in training, the less you bleed later.
    Surfing Facebook at work? Spread the good word by adding us on Facebook today! https://www.facebook.com/Bullshido

Village Idiot

Posted On:
    3/26/2003 11:47pm

Style: Brazilian Jiu Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ok first to talk crap to FD for trying to call me stupid.

Do research before I try a new exercise? Moron I've been lifting since 7th grade its not a new excercise to me.

It was my 3rd set and I was to fatigued and just got done doing benches and single bicep curls.

Yes I tried to go up once and couldn't then relaxed and tried again and couldn't get it, my spot had gone to get water. Was it the best idea? Ovbiously not since I injured the tendon in my wrist.

Now, I was using an ezy bar which I don't like because the curves in the bar put strange pressure at angles on my wrist when lifting my weight.

I'll take your advice Bolvek and the forearm concept does seem to apply. Its just I see alot of people getting bigger around me and I am starting to work alittle hard to make the same gains. I only lift 3 times a week if that.
    I'll make one when I can find one I like.

Reading FD cause cancer

Posted On:
    3/27/2003 1:50am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    LIft since 7th grade? That is very smart... Most expert wouldn't suggest anyone to lift at all until they are around 15 or 16. However there are even some that say that male shouldn't lift until as old as 22 (that is when body stop grow). I am not gonna to state my opinion on which age at all because I don't lift weights.

Also if you don't want me to call you stupid then quit calling me a retard! It is simply, stop calling me name and I will leave you lone. But if you like the attention then go ahead.

"I would rather admit I am a lousy student than say I am the best, because once you think you are the best, there is no reason to continue learning."
    I would pick bag work over masturbating, fighting over sex, and KOing someone over having a orgasm!

Village Idiot

Posted On:
    3/27/2003 8:37am

Style: Brazilian Jiu Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I call you a moron because you are a moron, you make the stupidest posts here that make no sense whatsoever and you actually think people agree with it.

Wow I lifted since 7th grade, yes whats the big deal? I played football? In alot of countries kids younger then 12 or 13 lift all the time.

Like in africa they carry water and food on their heads and other objects that they need to get around.

I doubt that it hurts you over all. Experts say alot of crap that doesn't apply to everyone it applies to the weak minded and the weak physically like them. So.....I don't really give a **** what the experts have to say.
    I'll make one when I can find one I like.

Reading FD cause cancer

Posted On:
    3/27/2003 1:05pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Fine call me a moron all you want. But I will call you fat idiot! Because you are overweight and stupid as well.

Carrying thing of about same weight on daily base is fine as long as you don't add the weight slowy and move it around.

My school didn't even let anyone use weight room until they are at LEAST 15. Also why don't we even see any weight room in middle or elementary school? Because lifing weight for people who aren't at certain age aren't good.

If you lift weight while you are too young. Then by the time you get older your muscle will grow against eachother and cause soreness and pains.

Also may you should readjust your excrises sechulde and do more cardio. Only a idiot would lift to lose weight! Also strenght doesn't matter when it come to many things because once you got worn out, you are finish! I have saw this in college football and other sports many time.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123