Our Sponsors:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    8/15/2005 11:03pm

Style: BJJ/Judo/HapKiDo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    There is nothing special on his leg locks DVD. It's not bad, it's just basic achilles and heel hook stuff, not the big 'secret' leg locks as advertised. I bought them right after starting BJJ, and tried to use them on a purple belt. Here I thought I had this new secret weapon, and he instantly escaped and took mount. After showing them to him I was told it was just your basic leg lock position.
    Is Wayne Brady gonna have to choke a bitch?

Featherweight

Posted On:
    9/27/2005 12:47pm

supporting member
     Style: Kenpo - CACC - BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hey Jake its Mike Anderson. You should remember me. I met you at Tony's June seminar back in 2003.

I definitely do not need to get into an internet forum war. I couldn't hack it with you and your friends from groundfight.com? I was kicked off of there for no reason also. Maybe its because I am associated with Tony. I just surfed and read over there. Never posted.

I would like to say though that I was there for the one time you did come and train with Tony. Infact I met you in his apartment with a few of the other guys he put up free of charge. Two of them from the U.K.

He opened his home to you - food, room and board and sound training at the college that Saturday. I opened my business to you and the 30+ that attended. I gave everything I could that evening to show the people from across the country and across the ocean what a sound group of guys we all were at that stage of the game.

I understand that differences do come up and people that were once friends become enemies. Clubs get destroyed and new ones are built, blah, blah, blah.

I guess I dont understand the malicious attacks everytime someone gives a decent review of Tony's material. I mean you were there, you experienced it. You felt it. We all rolled. Its all on video.

I dont know why you were kicked out. It may be because of the attacks that you have done on Tony. I mean when you were face to face with us you were nothing but smiles and giggles. Not a bad thing to say.

I've always just been a wanabe in cacc anyway there are much better wrestlers then I could ever hope to be.

You Jake made an enemy of me because of your malicious attacks and subtle subversions that I do know about. You have tried to destroy a mans livelihood because you do not agree with it.

Jake I opened my bar to all of you. I gave you all the best I could with what I had to offer at the time. Like I said I understand how things change, how can you keep trying to destroy another mans livelihood? How can you say some of the things you say as thruths?

I know you know me. Im nothing special. I just try to make pizzas, survive bar fights and live life. You have made an enemy here though. Remember that.

Mike

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/28/2005 9:29pm

Style: NOGI, Muay Thai, Kali,BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Tony's Tapes

I bought the tapes and adjusted my game.....I train for Self Defense only and do no competition so Tony's tapes made perfect sense.

Posted On:
    9/28/2005 9:56pm

supporting member
     Style: Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I bought the seminar tape and thought it was a waste of money. I would definately not recommend his stuff.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12