Fear and bullets.

Posted On:
    8/11/2005 3:03pm

staff
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCache
    What if I go five down on both of them? I'll make at least a dollar then, right? :laughing7
    Also, odds on:

Act of God Cause Cancellation-no odds (never bet on the weather)
    Asia Punks Out- 10/1 against
    JFS Punks Out- 3/2 for
    Asia by submission- even
    Asia by strikes- even
    JFS by Sub- 4/1 against
    JFS by Strike- 4/1 against
    No Resolution- neither one goes down and we argue about who would have won a decision. -3/1 against

House reserves teh right to never pay out on any of this and keep all your money.
    And lo, Kano looked down upon the field and saw the multitudes. Amongst them were the disciples of Uesheba who were greatly vexed at his sayings. And Kano spake: "Do not be concerned with the mote in thy neighbor's eye, when verily thou hast a massive stick in thine ass".

--Scrolls of Bujutsu: Chapter 5 vs 10-14.

Converter of Virgins

Posted On:
    8/11/2005 3:05pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: H'ung Ga & SPM

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMcFu
    Okay, so you can disrupt organs and underlying tissue while leaving the skin intact. Sort of like those demonstrations where someone strikes a row of boards and breaks the middle one?
    Jeezus H. Chreest no. Are you asking serious questions or just being an idiotic asshhole?

Human skin is incredibly elastic and follow through force isn't going to tear it or anything like that. The whole "sticking my fingers through your flesh" **** is just that ... ****.

Can you reliably hit your target each time?
    Try reading a bit and then see if you can answer your own question, okay? Don't be intellectually lazy, lazy people suck.

Can you reliably throw a dart and hit the target about where you want to from 18 inches away or less? Kindly don't give me that Dim Mak point striking take as that is about as fantasy loaded a way to go as possible.

Under the pressure of someone really trying to take you out the best a person can do is general targeting, e.g., left upper torso, right frontal section of the face, etc. The "trick" is to destroy or seriously compromise the area(s) you are able to strike. I do just that and I do it very well. I maintain excellent bio-mechanics under full blown stress as experienced in a real fight. John

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/11/2005 3:06pm

Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I've given up hope of ever contributing to this board in any meaningful way - I mean, I train, watch a lot of UFC and stuff, daydream about being a cage fighter and kicking ass and stuff but it's not like I have any groundbreaking insights on training methodology or fighting or stuff. I excel in other areas of life.

This board has provided me valuable information - stretching tips for instance (thanks Tae-Bo Master) - and shattered some deepseated myths which I hadn't even realized I was entertaining. But first and foremost this forum has given me ENDLESS amounts of fun and entertainment.

This thread has truly made my week.

Game on!

Badness will not be rewarded

Posted On:
    8/11/2005 3:08pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by JFS USA
    Jeezus H. Chreest no. Are you asking serious questions or just being an idiotic asshhole?

Human skin is incredibly elastic and follow through force isn't going to tear it or anything like that. The whole "sticking my fingers through your flesh" **** is just that ... ****.

Try reading a bit and then see if you can answer your own question, okay? Don't be intellectually lazy, lazy people suck.

Can you reliably throw a dart and hit the target about where you want to from 18 inches away or less? Kindly don't give me that Dim Mak point striking take as that is about as fantasy loaded a way to go as possible.

Under the pressure of someone really trying to take you out the best a person can do is general targeting, e.g., left upper torso, right frontal section of the face, etc. The "trick" is to destroy or seriously compromise the area(s) you are able to strike. I do just that and I do it very well. I maintain excellent bio-mechanics under full blown stress as experienced in a real fight. John
    Don't be a dick. I am trying to figure out what you are claiming. And reading a little bit? This thread is 30 something pages . . .

All Out of Bubblegum

Posted On:

supporting memberforum leader

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The specific odds on Asia should only be slightly better then his general odds :)
    There's no choice but to confront you, to engage you, to erase you. I've gone to great lengths to expand my threshold of pain. I will use my mistakes against you. There's no other choice.

Lightweight

Posted On:

supporting member
     Style: no gi bjj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCache
    Sounds like you don't beat off either. You should start doing all three, you've got enough jing for a lifetime.

HAHAHA - some people need to learn how to relieve stress w/o flaming on the net!

could reccommend a host of chemicals to consider : )

........... or at the very least i don't know anyone who isn't more relaxed after a little wax-on-wax-off

Converter of Virgins

Posted On:

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrapper
    Also, odds on:
    I have never QUIT anything in my life and I'm too old to learn now. You can forget any submission victory by Asia. I'm going to beat his fucking brains into jello.

There won't be any draw. See above. John

All Out of Bubblegum

Posted On:
    8/11/2005 3:10pm

supporting memberforum leader

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I guess add a spread for "Asia/JFS by non-ko injury"
    There's no choice but to confront you, to engage you, to erase you. I've gone to great lengths to expand my threshold of pain. I will use my mistakes against you. There's no other choice.

Converter of Virgins

Posted On:
    8/11/2005 3:11pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMcFu
    Don't be a dick. I am trying to figure out what you are claiming. And reading a little bit? This thread is 30 something pages . . .
    Don't be a kunt. I gave you your answer. Yeah, 30 pages, and all those "words" and such ... just not enough pictures to help you along the way ... is that your problem now 'tard? John

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/11/2005 3:11pm

Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Stop it already! I'm trying to go to bed but all this smack-talking makes it really hard to quit cold turkey.