Posted On:
    8/31/2005 12:03pm

supporting member
     Style: Shaolin Kung Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cullion
    You do understand the humour I hope.
    Yeah, I figured you were doing the classic troll bait. I know you weren't serious, based on your other posts. :icon_rr:
    Jaguar's MMA record
    pre Kung Fu and BJJ: 0-0-0
    post Kung Fu and BJJ: 0-0-0 (BOO YAA!!)

We're number one! All others are number two or lower.
    - The Sphinx (Mystery Men)

Converter of Virgins

Posted On:
    8/31/2005 1:09pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: H'ung Ga & SPM

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowdh
    So thats a no then with regard to giving out the info of you beating Royce... or have I got the wrong end of the stick and its just the thing about the letter...
    I sent a certified letter. I notice that some BJJ tosser stated that the challenge required peeps to show up at Gracie's school ... hmmm ... that's after the same tosser asserted that peeps weren't obligated to come to me ... hmmm

BTW... hmmm sticks and stones and all that... but as I have repeatedly said... it aint me making the claims... sure you could whip my arse and then we could all go for some dim sum but the point is still valid that you inferred a claim on a public board... not I said the fly...
    The point is that gutless wonders are given an open check book to call into question any thing and I am curious as to how it is someone too afraid to post under their own "real" name qualifies as someone who merits an answer?

I'm not pointing the finger at you directly, I'm simply raising the issue. I say what I say and have had more than enough personal information about me put up on this forum. In many ways, I'm "known" ... all anyone has to do is ask the right peeps and there are only several million of them all around the World save for the Scandanavian Countries. How hard can it be?

The other thing that the monkeys and trolls keep playing is that the burden is on the one making the claim. Fair dinkum ... I'll play by that rule. If and only if the one posing the question can provide proof they have the skill/knowledge/ability to correctly interpret the information I provide. Why give an idiot proof of anything as they are ... an idiot.

Bag the post gong sau dim sum ... you flatter yourself. When I'm next on your side of the pond ... don't be a stranger. No need for you to identify yourself as one of the clowns on Bullshido ... have a fresh start and a clean slate. John

Brock Sampson

Posted On:
    8/31/2005 1:35pm

supporting member
     Style: 5.56

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by JFS USA
    I sent a certified letter. I notice that some BJJ tosser stated that the challenge required peeps to show up at Gracie's school ... hmmm ... that's after the same tosser asserted that peeps weren't obligated to come to me ... hmmm
    *YAWN*

I didn't say anything of the sort. What I said was that all that was required to get your challenge, which was common knowledge, was for you to show up at their school for your beating.

And specifically what ELSE I said was that we can only speculate on the number of crackpots who sent certified letters, or ALLEGE that they did. Was Royce supposed to fly to each of these crackpots and provide the beatdown at his expense? No.

What we do know is that people who showed up for those challenges got their **** stomped out. How do we know these things? Because they are documented.

Now the same 'tosser' stated that people weren't obligated to come to you? Nobody is obligated to do **** for you. Put up a $10,000 challenge and maybe they would. Then again, maybe you would just get some certified letters. And what would you say to those letters? Probably something along the rhetoric you have been babbling for 50+ pages.

But then again, why is anyone obligated to come to you? For bragging rights on kicking the **** out of some 50 year old stroke-impaired nut job whose entire online experience is just a long string of insults, threats, and inuendo alluding to his greatness? Not exactly the same thing as defeating a Gracie.

Brock Sampson

Posted On:
    8/31/2005 1:39pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    BTW - did I ever tell you about the time I sent a certified letter to Bruce Lee challenging him to a fight to the death?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/31/2005 6:52pm

Style: Arnis, WC, Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Is THAT how he died...

It's pretty beat up, but it is a complete copy....

Posted On:
    8/31/2005 8:48pm

supporting member
     Style: EBMAS WT/ Latosa Concepts

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint punchy!?
    This should spice it up.

I see that a few Wing Chun Masters are learning BJJ:
    http://www.kamonwingchun.com/Brazilian%20Jiu-Jitsu.asp
    http://www.weng-chun.com/bjj/

Can we expect to see a fusion style soon? WCBJJ?

It would be all powerful. All the weaknesses of BJJ could be fixed with WC!
    and BJJ could learn to strike! and Kick, and ........

Eye Gouge!!!

But seriously, if they are adding BJJ, as its own program, than they are just another MMA. MT and BJJ seems popular, why not WC and BJJ.

I have long advocated that the Gracie method of running through the different patterns, setting locks, then allowing your partner to escape and set one on you, is chi sau. You must learn to feel the set up and counter then, not once you are fully submited. That would be like blocking punchs AFTER they break your nose!!

This is anti-grappling. :bootyshak

The problem is when people spend all their time tapping each other out. Opposite problem of just doing Chi Sau standing up.

If the WC incorperates the BJJ into the system, following WC theorys, that would be cool. :blob1:

It's pretty beat up, but it is a complete copy....

Posted On:
    8/31/2005 8:54pm

supporting member
     Style: EBMAS WT/ Latosa Concepts

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ok, all this when did you start, how long did you train, who is your Sifu crap proves the point that legitamite organaztions that offer certificates and levels are a good idea. I have all my certificates over the years, showing my levels and test dates, and thus, my continuous years of training (and the long periods between a few levels). :5yinyang:

I also have my Instructor License from my organization(and from my former one).

I hear all this. "thats Mcdojo" talk, but it solves alot of issues.

doesn't prove if I can fight, ofcoarse, so don't go there.... :new_infin

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/01/2005 12:18pm

Style: Wing Tsun Leung Ting

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Ho, are you funny?

Quote Originally Posted by Cullion
    Because when he tried to 'chain-palm' it made him look like Eddie Honda from Streetfighter, and all his non-WingTsun buddies laughed so hard their beer frothed up through their nostrils.

Sorry, but if you were able to feel your self a real palm Strike you won´t laught much because is pretti painful, I have saw it with my own eyes, and certanly I´ve feel that kind of shock is not bullshit is real, but only the most advanced tecnical degrees use it, and just in some ocations, but it work´s!

http://www.ebmaspain.com/videos.htm

Some videos here, not from my school, but very similar, if you want to know more... Practice, try some clases, what else can I say! :icon_conf

Brock Sampson

Posted On:
    9/01/2005 12:25pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I've been bitched slapped. Its pretty much the same thing.