Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/19/2005 7:43pm

Style: SPM

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by geordiesteve
    :sleepy4:

How about you stop dodging my questions and i'll list the people ive sparred in in training.....
    just answer these and you'll have the list

1. who did you train with in BJJ, high ranking people that you claim?

2. name the choi lay fut and lung ying masters you defeated and
    lefted broken and bleeding in the streets...the grapplers too.

3. who is this old chu gar master, disciple of ip sui, wandering the streets of
    baltimore that you took in your home, who beat you up in your basement late at nights while he was drunk.

4. Why have you started bum licking Evil Asia when you said you were going to take him 'to hell' (Eldersburg is hell i suppose)

5. WHY DID YOU PRETEND TO BE AN OLD CHINESE GUY WHO COULDNT SPEAK PROPER ENGLISH??????????? HAHAHAHAHA

6. Why do you think you are a master of SPM, when all you've learnt was from video, and also a little of your hung gar teacher????

7. Why do you keep threatening us with 'your brothers', they clearly don't give a rats arse about you.

8. Do you actually realise your steve richards puppet?

9. Are you still learning off steve richards tapes?

10. What happened to your threat of "in their case I'll make an exception and go to them" ????

ITS GREAT HAVING YOU ON THIS FORUM jack/jon/john/jfsusa/old chinese man...... you've really prove to be a great pass time.....

BULLSHIDO!!!!!!!!!!
    Since im 'not in any position' to ask these questions... can someone copy and paste these questions.....

maybe Evil Asia... since jack/john/jon/JFSUSA has got a taste for your bum hole.... maybe he'll answer you...
    :confused5

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/19/2005 7:49pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMcFu
    You are both smack talk artists.
    yep prob jack/jon/john/jfsusa again... he can play a variety of roles.... good guy, bad guy, old chinese man who cant speak good english guy and 18 year old kid..... i reckon he's a peado!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/19/2005 7:53pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Yrkoon9
    You really need your own forum. This **** is so awesome to be contained within just one thread. I have loved you since your first post. Back on page 10 or 12 I thought you wouldn't be able to keep up the pace and would eventually burn yourself out. Oh hell no. You've got stamina. Just keep slingin this **** with both hands in every direction. Absolutely awesome.
    Dont worry Yrkoon..... jack/john/jon/jfsusa will continue for ages.... he'll just keep repeating on and on and on and on......

jacks soooo full of BS that it comes out of every orifice.....

Converter of Virgins

Posted On:
    8/19/2005 9:50pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: H'ung Ga & SPM

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The names, kwan, the names of all those BJJ, MT, MMA ... guys that you beat in sparring ... being as you claim to have NEVER been defeated in sparring.

geordiesteve
    (14/3/05 10:46 am)
    answers

Another lie, we can still post on that forum, we just can't be bothered as we are still waiting on your MMA event to be held in England *YAWN* whens it gonna happen.

Nope we don't need to prove anything. If you want, when you come over to UK, you can go to Liverpool and meet your buttpal Stevey R, we'll meet you up in liverpool, literally in Stevey r's backyard if you want.

Steven Kwan
    LYS PAI

__________________________________________________ ___________

4/24/05, Bradfored, GB Seminar ... I was in town for 4 days which both kwan & "jay" knew about weeks in advance ... yeah ... including the address.

kwan and his buddy "jay" both backed down. Good show kwan ... ditto on you jay cummins ... or is it John Rockwell? What a couple of 'TARDS. John

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/20/2005 1:38am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by JFS USA
    The names, kwan, the names of all those BJJ, MT, MMA ... guys that you beat in sparring ... being as you claim to have NEVER been defeated in sparring.

geordiesteve
    (14/3/05 10:46 am)
    answers

Another lie, we can still post on that forum, we just can't be bothered as we are still waiting on your MMA event to be held in England *YAWN* whens it gonna happen.

Nope we don't need to prove anything. If you want, when you come over to UK, you can go to Liverpool and meet your buttpal Stevey R, we'll meet you up in liverpool, literally in Stevey r's backyard if you want.

Steven Kwan
    LYS PAI

__________________________________________________ ___________

4/24/05, Bradfored, GB Seminar ... I was in town for 4 days which both kwan & "jay" knew about weeks in advance ... yeah ... including the address.

kwan and his buddy "jay" both backed down. Good show kwan ... ditto on you jay cummins ... or is it John Rockwell? What a couple of 'TARDS. John
    THANK YOU JACK/JOHN/JON?JFSUSA...... You've just proven what i've been saying all along..... We WANTED to meet you IN steve's backyard... NOT n bradford, which is 100's of miles away

you really need to read properly....

how is your sifu/ buttpal/ puppetmaster anyways?

*EDIT*
    OOPS... forgot to ask how lam tong long is, you know.... you alter ego who is an ooold chinese man who can't speak verleee good english
    Last edited by geordiesteve; 8/20/2005 1:52am at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/20/2005 1:40am

Style: Arnis, WC, Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by unknown
    Im not a troll.

Point sparring? You mean competition??

Not a kickboxing match, he wasnt really a kickboxer or maybe a beginner (like me) but hes been doing weights and all that stuff, he punched quite hard.
    I'd lose because in kickboxing there are no forms(patterns) or stuff like tai chi, and you train kicks and punches and spar, its good because you can get very good at that in quite a short time and in crane you spend 3/4 of class time by doing forms, practising moves etc and only 1/4 spent by doing sparring...

And there are also full contact in competition, lightweight middleweight and heavy weight categories, also open category...
    Sounds more like you sparred someone according to a fixed set of rules that we are unfamiliar with, and didn't have a 'standard' contact tournament fight at all.

Genius

Posted On:
    8/20/2005 1:45am

supporting member
     Style: Kru-MuayThai,GJJ-Blue

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by unknown
    Point sparring? You mean competition??
    What you described was a point-sparring competition with points for takedowns as well.
    "Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities." Voltaire.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/20/2005 2:03am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    For all those who dont know about jack's poorly english spoken alter ego.... have a treat......

After a MOD asked him more info he posted this:

July 26th, 2005, 10:19 AM
    Lam Tong Long
    Venerable Student Join Date: Jul 2005

Originally Posted By: PaiLumUmar
    Very ineresting, How long have you studied? under, whom, where?

You say nuthin about your self. I've been warned about trolls. Always asking for info & never giving any. How long have I been studying? More years than you've been alive. I'm not answering you any more. You got what you got. I got what I got. No interest in sharing any thing with you. J

If you want more laughs.... go to this link (before jack goes on and edits it) :pottytrai

http://www.dragonslist.com/discussio...ad.php?t=12212

lets all laugh at jack/john/jon/jfsusa/lamtonglong.........

Converter of Virgins

Posted On:
    8/20/2005 7:51am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: H'ung Ga & SPM

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That wasn't even a good try, kwan. All those who tracked the situation said the same thing ... you and jay cummins backing down. Pathetic on creating a "me" and then trolling yourself as me.

The names kwan, the names. I've never heard of a person who was undefeated in sparring
    and the names of all those BJJ, MT, MMA ... guys you defeated are where? Oh yeah, Newcastle ... along with the 15 Professional Boxing matches of jay cummins aka John Rockwell. Well, since you are in Newcastle ... get the names & the pro boxing proof and put it up for all to see.

This is Bullshido ... claims are checked ... people are visited ... and frauds are exposed. Seems you have an aversion to the light, kwan & jay ... is it jay today?

Try reading the thread topic and posting accordingly ... I mean, with your "almost" 6 months of Choy Li Fut I'm sure you have some on topic insights to share :eusa_sick

BTW, 'tard boy ... notice how your trolling & attempts at **** stirring are going nowhere on this forum? Just like you and cummins ... or is it Rockwell ... going nowhere. :mblah05: John
    Last edited by JFS USA; 8/20/2005 1:48pm at .

DO NOT LISTEN TO ME

Posted On:
    8/20/2005 1:03pm

Style: Kickboxing/Sub. Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I am too lazy to ready 14 pages back to my last post. Is the fight still happening between Asia and JFS?