225015 Bullies, 3680 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 11 to 20 of 74
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12 3456 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. Year Zero is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    205

    Posted On:
    8/07/2005 2:33am


     Style: Judo, Brazilian Jujitsu

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Poop-Loops
    Ever hear of Spring Break?

    Anyway, you are a moron.

    I worked with a gay guy back at McDonald's. One of my favorite people to work with, since we had similar senses of humor (sarcastic and twisted) and didn't like customers much. He never went about parading "I AM GAY HERE IS YOUR BURGER MAM!" or any stupid **** like that.

    Therefore, as long as there is one exception, your statement is false and you should inhale a giant phallus.

    Also, macho guys go around saying "I'd hid it" and such all the time. Do you live under a rock? Or are you just a hypocrite (this big word means you say something is bad and yet you do it yourself.)

    PL

    Hey guess what, I lived for 7 years in what was one of the "Gayest" areas of my city and worked at an internet provider that was run by gays, in a shopping center that was owned by gay businesses. So it's not like this is a shot in the dark here. It is true that they won't constantly bother you; they seem to "know" that you are straight somehow and leave you alone- but they are CONSTANTLY flaunting their lifestlye.

    You know why NORMAL people talk about sex a lot(aside from its increased promotion via the media in the past few decades)? Because living creatures have an imperative to BREED. That's what creates the human sex drive, and that drive being very strong is why it has been used increasingly in marketing: sex sells.

    Saying, "I'd hit that" isn't the same as having a GODDAMNED parade. The issue here is that we have a group of people that are defined BY BEHAVIORAL attributes(regardless of the cause of said behavior) that want to be identified as though they are some kind of race ethnicity.


    I am not going to argue the "rightness" of this issue until the people "on their side"(though they themselves may be straight) answer a few questions as to the "normalcy", "nature", and "cause" of this "sexual identity".
  2. Shams is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Dhaka
    Posts
    256

    Posted On:
    8/07/2005 2:40am


     Style: Empty-Hand Style

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I know gay people .I dont mind gay people.As long as they keep their dicks to themself.
  3. Year Zero is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    205

    Posted On:
    8/07/2005 2:43am


     Style: Judo, Brazilian Jujitsu

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shams
    I know gay people .I dont mind gay people.As long as they keep their dicks to themself.

    That they usually do. But it is rather disturbing that some would find grappling arts as an easy way to feel someone up. We wouldn't tolerate a man purposely seeking out female grappling partners for that same purpose. In fact I think that we would immediately suspect any guy that routinely "teaches" women in most cases, even if his intentions were entirely honorable.
  4. feedback is offline
    feedback's Avatar

    UAAAH!

    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    4,082

    Posted On:
    8/07/2005 2:49am

    Join us... or die
     Style: Muay Thai

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    In this argument, there needs to be a distinction made between gay people and faggots. All faggots are gay, but not all gays are faggots.

    This concludes this politically correct post.
    Tough is not how you act, tough is how you train.
  5. Greese is offline
    Greese's Avatar

    Motorboatin SOB

    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Springfield, MO
    Posts
    5,970

    Posted On:
    8/07/2005 4:02am

    supporting member
     Style: Judo and BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Year Zero
    This is why I can't stand gays. They see sexuality in nearly EVERY pursuit, and what's more is they HAVE to point that out at every conceivable opportunity. I can say that I have grappled with one female, and I could do it again- WITHOUT any kind of "awkwardness". What's the secret? I'M NOT A FUCKING DOG!!! I HAVE A HUMAN MIND THAT CAN DISCERN THE CIRCUMSTANCES OF MY ACTIONS AT ANY GIVEN MOMENT!!! Granted, I could see "issues" arrising were I grappling with some younger girl to which I had an attraction, but it's not hard for a mature, mentally HEALTHY person to focus on the task at hand.

    And these people wonder why so many people can't stand them. They remind me of junior high students giggling during a sex-ed class. All those Christian nutballs have it all wrong. The problem with these people isn't an issue of morality- it's an issue of their maturity and emotional development. They are adult children.
    Really? One of my cocktail waitresses was dancing and grinding up against me tonight and I knew we were at work and it was just us being silly but for some reason my uhm, skipper, couldn't figure that out.
    And that's when I figured out that tears couldn't make somebody who was dead alive again. There's another thing to learn about tears, they can't make somebody who doesn't love you any more love you again. It's the same with prayers. I wonder how much of their lives people waste crying and praying to God. If you ask me, the devil makes more sense than God does. I can at least see why people would want him around. It's good to have somebody to blame for the bad stuff they do. Maybe God's there because people get scared of all the bad stuff they do. They figure that God and the Devil are always playing this game of tug-of-war game with them. And they never know which side they're gonna wind up on. I guess that tug-of-war idea explains how sometimes, even when people try to do something good, it still turns out bad.
  6. MEGA JESUS-SAMA is offline
    MEGA JESUS-SAMA's Avatar

    **** you math class

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Pirate Island
    Posts
    7,038

    Posted On:
    8/07/2005 4:05am

    supporting member
     Style: TKD, Ballet, Archery

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by beka
    BJJ is sexy. Get over it.
    You wanna have BJJ?
  7. Greese is offline
    Greese's Avatar

    Motorboatin SOB

    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Springfield, MO
    Posts
    5,970

    Posted On:
    8/07/2005 4:07am

    supporting member
     Style: Judo and BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Year Zero
    Hey guess what, I lived for 7 years in what was one of the "Gayest" areas of my city and worked at an internet provider that was run by gays, in a shopping center that was owned by gay businesses. So it's not like this is a shot in the dark here. It is true that they won't constantly bother you; they seem to "know" that you are straight somehow and leave you alone- but they are CONSTANTLY flaunting their lifestlye.

    You know why NORMAL people talk about sex a lot(aside from its increased promotion via the media in the past few decades)? Because living creatures have an imperative to BREED. That's what creates the human sex drive, and that drive being very strong is why it has been used increasingly in marketing: sex sells.

    Saying, "I'd hit that" isn't the same as having a GODDAMNED parade. The issue here is that we have a group of people that are defined BY BEHAVIORAL attributes(regardless of the cause of said behavior) that want to be identified as though they are some kind of race ethnicity.


    I am not going to argue the "rightness" of this issue until the people "on their side"(though they themselves may be straight) answer a few questions as to the "normalcy", "nature", and "cause" of this "sexual identity".
    Huh... I think someone here is upset gays had no interest in him.
    You know, my primary drive in sex is not to get someone pregnant. I have sex because it is a hell of a lot of fun.

    So you believe people choose to be gay? Why?
    And that's when I figured out that tears couldn't make somebody who was dead alive again. There's another thing to learn about tears, they can't make somebody who doesn't love you any more love you again. It's the same with prayers. I wonder how much of their lives people waste crying and praying to God. If you ask me, the devil makes more sense than God does. I can at least see why people would want him around. It's good to have somebody to blame for the bad stuff they do. Maybe God's there because people get scared of all the bad stuff they do. They figure that God and the Devil are always playing this game of tug-of-war game with them. And they never know which side they're gonna wind up on. I guess that tug-of-war idea explains how sometimes, even when people try to do something good, it still turns out bad.
  8. Greese is offline
    Greese's Avatar

    Motorboatin SOB

    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Springfield, MO
    Posts
    5,970

    Posted On:
    8/07/2005 4:11am

    supporting member
     Style: Judo and BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by beka
    You must have a gigantic paintbrush. Where can I get one just like it?
    :bowdown:
    And that's when I figured out that tears couldn't make somebody who was dead alive again. There's another thing to learn about tears, they can't make somebody who doesn't love you any more love you again. It's the same with prayers. I wonder how much of their lives people waste crying and praying to God. If you ask me, the devil makes more sense than God does. I can at least see why people would want him around. It's good to have somebody to blame for the bad stuff they do. Maybe God's there because people get scared of all the bad stuff they do. They figure that God and the Devil are always playing this game of tug-of-war game with them. And they never know which side they're gonna wind up on. I guess that tug-of-war idea explains how sometimes, even when people try to do something good, it still turns out bad.
  9. MEGA JESUS-SAMA is offline
    MEGA JESUS-SAMA's Avatar

    **** you math class

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Pirate Island
    Posts
    7,038

    Posted On:
    8/07/2005 4:14am

    supporting member
     Style: TKD, Ballet, Archery

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Year Zero clearly has erectile dysfunction.

    Quote Originally Posted by Year Zero
    I can say that I have grappled with one female, and I could do it again- WITHOUT any kind of "awkwardness". What's the secret? I'M NOT A FUCKING DOG!!! I HAVE A HUMAN MIND THAT CAN DISCERN THE CIRCUMSTANCES OF MY ACTIONS AT ANY GIVEN MOMENT!!!
    "I can have close bodily contact with a woman and not get horny."

    Gee, I wonder why. Maybe because your penis is broken?
  10. Jay Zarella is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    673

    Posted On:
    8/07/2005 4:26am


     Style: thugjitsu

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Knightmare
    It's obviously a joke site. It would take a complete fucking retard to not see that it's for humor.
    I dont know km, he claims to be a bjj brownbelt it wouldnt surprise me at all if the sites real, lots of strange stuff on the web. The fact is i bet this guys more of a man then the bitch aka Coal from "nightbreed academy" at least he has the courage to speak his mind.

    http://www.matbattle.com/problems/
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12 3456 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.